lol, well I don't think she would've got penalized. The rule said, if you don't want to wait for the winds to calm, than walk down the mountain instead. She definitely walked down the mountain, just the wrong way. If I was that stupid and got myself in that situation I would've got a ride as well. It's not like she took a shortcut down the hill, she took the longest route.
"Could walk down the hill to the marked waiting area" She technically got a ride to the waiting area.. I would have liked to see if they penalized her or not. I would have liked to see them still in it.. just for the sheer enjoyment of seeing DNA on a TV show.. lol
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt reallly horrible for the Hillbilly chick. She must have said like 10 times about how she hopes the guy isn't mad at her, you can just tell that he has taken his anger out on her numerous times in the past. Even in one scene he grabbed her finger really hard and looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of her before he remembered he was on tv and it probably isn't a good idea.

I felt reallly horrible for the Hillbilly chick. She must have said like 10 times about how she hopes the guy isn't mad at her, you can just tell that he has taken his anger out on her numerous times in the past. Even in one scene he grabbed her finger really hard and looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of her before he remembered he was on tv and it probably isn't a good idea.
First words out of my wife's mouth last night when they did one of those little expose's with the hillbillies..."He totally beats her"
Still hate the cheerleaders, stewardess' and the black girls. Everyone else I can tolerate. I really like the asians though.
I wonder if that chick knows her brother is gay. I bet the father/son team knows.I'm also waiting for the deaf kid to hurt his team's chances by wasting time helping the cheerleaders because he has a mad crush on them.
I'm also waiting for the deaf kid to hurt his team's chances by wasting time helping the cheerleaders because he has a mad crush on them.
I'm not sure if he has a crush on them, or just genuinely likes them as people. Because the deaf kid seems pretty gay to me.
Cheese challenge was unfair. The most physical challenge by far in the history of the race. However, the rules were not explained. It seemed there were no penalties for not using the crates properly on your back. It seemed a stupid way to transport the cheese anyway and they broke so easily. Rednecks might not be so dum afterall when they outsmarted everyone with the cheese but they gave most of the Karma back when they could not find the pit stop at the end.
I totally disagree with this. They need to have MORE challenges like this, where certain teams will assume they have to use the back carriers and other teams will just slide them down the hill. They also need to allow for more separation and allow certain teams to get WAY ahead. They can catch them up every other leg or something, but I hate how a dominate team gets booted by getting unlucky... a la Rob & Amber.
a la Rob & Amber.
ok we get it... you really like Rob and Amber. I agree that they were really good. But its not fair when you have been on a reality TV show for 2 seasons already, and people recognize you. They got helped too much by people on the streets.

Would like to know why the brother/sister didn't left more than 12 hours after they finished the last leg. Wonder of they kept the same time difference between the teams.2 teams brutally affected by plane issues. Ouch.Cheerleaders are growing on me.

ok we get it... you really like Rob and Amber. I agree that they were really good. But its not fair when you have been on a reality TV show for 2 seasons already, and people recognize you. They got helped too much by people on the streets.
Very rarely. The majority of the time it was Rob making great decisions. "Hey kid, where is this?... hell, just come with us all day. thanks"

Shows that being to creative with your flights can get you in trouble. That was really unlucky for the group that lost though, especially since every team started at the same time after the flights (except for them).The brother/sister team are becoming the team to hate. That was retarded going up that hill.I wish the redneck team were still there for the gymnastics challenge lol.

Shows that being to creative with your flights can get you in trouble. That was really unlucky for the group that lost though, especially since every team started at the same time after the flights (except for them).The brother/sister team are becoming the team to hate. That was retarded going up that hill.I wish the redneck team were still there for the gymnastics challenge lol.
I actually like the bro/sis team until last night. They were very unfortunate with the plane. Her trying the gymnastics was comical but then he started being a dick. I was waiting for her to kick him in the junk at some point. Then he starts crying. What a douche. I hope she was on his balls the throughout that whole pitstop.

I'm still cheering for the bro & sis. They got screwed over, what a rough day. The plane ride comes back to the airport and then it really wasn't fair that there was another set of markers on the trees on that property, even if they were "different colours" than usual. I think that was the crew's fault for not covering those up or making it more clear. Also, he was a dick maybe but they are brother & sister.... they are allowed to fight, it's not like they are engaged or anything.

I'm still cheering for the bro & sis. They got screwed over, what a rough day. The plane ride comes back to the airport and then it really wasn't fair that there was another set of markers on the trees on that property, even if they were "different colours" than usual. I think that was the crew's fault for not covering those up or making it more clear. Also, he was a dick maybe but they are brother & sister.... they are allowed to fight, it's not like they are engaged or anything.
What's to be clear? The brother was an idiot. This is the 14th season of AR, the markers are always yellow and red. Always. The sis even said they're not yellow/red and they're always yellow/red.

I still like them. After 14 seasons of AR every team it is not uncommon to see teams have really bad days. Bad days in the sense that they make huge mistakes, fight a lot, get emotional, etc. I think this game can be very exhausting and can effect certain legs. He knows he was an idiot ,unlike many before him, and I doubt he will do it again.

Would like to know why the brother/sister didn't left more than 12 hours after they finished the last leg. Wonder of they kept the same time difference between the teams.2 teams brutally affected by plane issues. Ouch.Cheerleaders are growing on me.
Obv the show knows when the flights are going to be leaving and maybe didn't want everyone making the same flight. But I noticed that as well.
Shows that being to creative with your flights can get you in trouble. That was really unlucky for the group that lost though, especially since every team started at the same time after the flights (except for them).
Yeah, I thought they were a pretty solid team. They got creative in finding the earlier flight and it could have paid off, but in a situation like this you can always get burned by not taking a non-stop flight. I can't blame them for trying to build a little cushion over the last group, but I might've just stayed with the rest of the group. If they're confident in their ability at challenges, all you have to do is not finish last. Easy to say now I know, because they obv would have beaten bro/sis and the cheerleaders and prob another team or two. It's just not always smart to take the kind of chance that will leave your team alone during the race.
I actually like the bro/sis team until last night. They were very unfortunate with the plane. Her trying the gymnastics was comical but then he started being a dick. I was waiting for her to kick him in the junk at some point. Then he starts crying. What a douche. I hope she was on his balls the throughout that whole pitstop.
I wonder if that chick knows her brother is gay.
Seriously, tough leg for them. They had to feel screwed with the plane mishap, and after getting lost on the mountain got real lucky that the older couple got stuck overnight. They're still one of the stronger teams I think, along with Amanda/what's his name, and father and son look good. They're not physically strong, but they seem to be the team that doesn't panic much and is smart enough that they don't get lost on the road much.I think the sisters and the stewardesses overachieved a bit this leg, and mom/Luke and cheerleaders are hanging in there, though I don't think it helps them much to form an alliance. When you're 2 of the weaker teams, you just slow each other down trying to help each other. I was so glad when mom/Luke left the coffin challenge. I almost thought they were gonna wait for those 2.Oh yeah, forgot about the stuntmen. I think they're a middle of the pack team. Decent, but I don't see them making the final 3.

I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen Phil psyche out a team like he did to the bro/sis team. "I'm sorry to inform you, you are the Second last team to arrive !"

Re: bro/sis breakdown. I agree that it seems it was just one of those days from hell. I think what doesn't always translate in a one-hour episode is how mentally gruelling/exhausting this competition is. I know I feel worn out after a long flight, let alone driving for three or four hours in a strange country where I don't speak the language, keeping my eye out constantly for small red and yellow markers, only to find I have to do a gymnastics challenge or leap off a dam or carry 200 lbs of cheese down a hill. I'm surprised there aren't more emotional breakdowns/explosions.

Re: bro/sis breakdown. I agree that it seems it was just one of those days from hell. I think what doesn't always translate in a one-hour episode is how mentally gruelling/exhausting this competition is. I know I feel worn out after a long flight, let alone driving for three or four hours in a strange country where I don't speak the language, keeping my eye out constantly for small red and yellow markers, only to find I have to do a gymnastics challenge or leap off a dam or carry 200 lbs of cheese down a hill. I'm surprised there aren't more emotional breakdowns/explosions.
Agreed that it's exhausting and such. But how many times did she need to say we're going the wrong way, these are the wrong flags. She had her reason for wanting to go back. His reason to keep going was because it just 'felt' right. I'd like to know how much time they truly spent going in the wrong direction.
Agreed that it's exhausting and such. But how many times did she need to say we're going the wrong way, these are the wrong flags. She had her reason for wanting to go back. His reason to keep going was because it just 'felt' right. I'd like to know how much time they truly spent going in the wrong direction.
Oh, i agree he fucked up royally.

Good episode this week.The blondes were really smart how they thoroughly researched the flights and didn't take the one with too quick of a layover. That paid off for them this week. The black sisters kind of lucked their way into the #2 spot imo.I started off liking the midget stuntman, but they really suck at everything. I was wondering how they were going to stack the logs when they couldn't reach to the top. It would have been funny if they got U-turned.I don't get why people think its personal when they are U-turned. U-turning strong teams is just basic strategy, and nobody should be mad at the deaf kid and mom for that. Actually I think everyone should be happy with them because the team that got U-turned and was sent home was physically the strongest team by far.The previews for next week look good. Semi hot chicks running around with no clothes in the freezing cold is sounds great in my book. The one black sister looked great without clothes.

Good episode this week.The blondes were really smart how they thoroughly researched the flights and didn't take the one with too quick of a layover. That paid off for them this week. The black sisters kind of lucked their way into the #2 spot imo.I started off liking the midget stuntman, but they really suck at everything. I was wondering how they were going to stack the logs when they couldn't reach to the top. It would have been funny if they got U-turned.I don't get why people think its personal when they are U-turned. U-turning strong teams is just basic strategy, and nobody should be mad at the deaf kid and mom for that. Actually I think everyone should be happy with them because the team that got U-turned and was sent home was physically the strongest team by far.The previews for next week look good. Semi hot chicks running around with no clothes in the freezing cold is sounds great in my book. The one black sister looked great without clothes.
Ya it was a good episode. I can't believe the stuntmen can be so stupid. I mean they always get lost and can't even look for a sign to save their life.

Wow the black chick was smoking hot. The one blonde also had a great body, I'm glad her partner didn't run.I was hoping the other red head chick would run, I couldn't believe that the one that did run started walking. It is freaking 1.4 miles... at least jog the whole way.I have an awesome time trying to imitate the deaf guy every week. Like when he says "doh" instead of "no".