I kind of understand what the red haired chick is going through. I mean she could be a raging bitch in real life like she is being portrayed, or she can just be under a lot of stress. If I was in the race and I was trying to communicate with a cab driver who speaks another language, and is completely lost I would get really frustrated (and racist) too.
You can't get away with it because you don't have nice boobs (I assume).It's not their fault she can't speak their language. I felt horrible for that poor little old guy in the Thai herbal shop, the way she was screaming at him and treating him like dirt. I kept hoping he would hop across the counter and do some Mui Thai on her decent ass.The race is just as intense for everyone else but they all seem to recognize that they are guests in other peoples' countries and are somewhat humbled by the experience.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of understand what the red haired chick is going through. I mean she could be a raging bitch in real life like she is being portrayed, or she can just be under a lot of stress. If I was in the race and I was trying to communicate with a cab driver who speaks another language, and is completely lost I would get really frustrated (and racist) too.
This.

LOL you can tell that Phil hates the 2 midgets.I think it is kind of dumb that they have a 4 hour penalty instead of 2. It is obvious that they were told not to do that before the show since the black sisters didn't do it when they didn't have any money. One thing that might not have been explained is that they need their stuff when at the pitstop. The black sisters seemed pretty shocked when they were told that they weren't being checked in without their stuff.The previews for next week look awesome. BITCH! lol

LOL you can tell that Phil hates the 2 midgets.I think it is kind of dumb that they have a 4 hour penalty instead of 2. It is obvious that they were told not to do that before the show since the black sisters didn't do it when they didn't have any money. One thing that might not have been explained is that they need their stuff when at the pitstop. The black sisters seemed pretty shocked when they were told that they weren't being checked in without their stuff.The previews for next week look awesome. BITCH! lol
I am so done rooting for the midgets. They are two of the stupidest people I have seen on this show. With all the times they get lost and how many rules they have broken they clearly are dysfunctional when it comes to following directions.Big boobs is such a seaward.Deaf kid is annoying me more and more each week. I don't mind mom but he is a tool.Haven't liked the sisters since day 1.I guess that leaves me with the Asians. He is now getting on my nerves but nowhere close to anyone else. I miss Mel and Mike already.Interesting side note, I was listening to NPR and they had Mel and Mike on. Mel used to write from Jerry Falwell and a ton of other big time TV Evangelists. He voluntarily did shock treatment to try and make him straight because he really believed all that stuff that he was a bad person and such. I missed what finally turned him around though. It was pretty interesting.
I am so done rooting for the midgets. They are two of the stupidest people I have seen on this show. With all the times they get lost and how many rules they have broken they clearly are dysfunctional when it comes to following directions.
Makes you wonder if they even read the rule book.But they had hot girls in their kariokacab.
Big boobs is such a seaward.
I'd still bang her. At least she admits it and for the most part it only seems to be when she's in a cab going somewhere. It's actually becoming amusing.
Deaf kid is annoying me more and more each week. I don't mind mom but he is a tool.
Yep. At least we don't have to listen to the 'I'm trying to show the world deaf people can do anything...'Wanna know what would impress me? If this kid had done American Idol and Scott from Idol had done Amazing Race instead.
Haven't liked the sisters since day 1.
Agreed.
I guess that leaves me with the Asians. He is now getting on my nerves but nowhere close to anyone else. I miss Mel and Mike already.
Bro was having way too much fun in the back with the trannies.
LOL you can tell that Phil hates the 2 midgets.I think it is kind of dumb that they have a 4 hour penalty instead of 2. It is obvious that they were told not to do that before the show since the black sisters didn't do it when they didn't have any money.
I'm getting tired of those 2 as well, but what happened to 30 minutes penalties. Phil looked ecstatic when telling them they got not 2, but 4 hours of penalty time. It was also obvious at that time it was a non-elim leg.It'll be interesting to see if that 3 hours affects them next leg or if everyone ends up waiting at the airport and they all get bunched up again.

I don't even know who the heck I'm rooting for anymore.Victor/Tammy I still think is the strongest team and I still hate Victor. Tammy's pretty cute though.Mom absolutely carried Luke this leg. Eventually he's going to have to do a tough roadblock and it may cost them.Unless the next leg is tailor-made for them, the stuntmen should be on their way out.I couldn't possibly root for the cheerleaders unless Jamie raced topless.I guess I dislike the sisters the least, but they do some stupid shit too.

Sidenote: Did anyone else notice the departure times when they started yesterday's leg?The midgets had arrived first but had to wait out a 1 hour penalty and the Asians and cheerleaders both passed them and checked in. But according to the times they showed on the screen, Tammy and Victor left like 3 hours ahead of everyone. I thought the cheerleaders had arrived while the Asians were still on the mat? Made no difference since they all made the same flight. Maybe it was just a misprint on the screen.Just didn't make any sense to me.

Please tell me someone else saw the previews for next week when deaf kid and hot black sister get in a shoving match and yell "bitch" at each other. Well the deaf kid didn't yell he used aggressive sign language.

I don't really understand the penalties for bartering with the taxi drivers, I'm 99.9% sure other teams have done that in the past on this show. I recall one episode in a recent race where a team offered their shoes to a taxi driver. Or is this the first time that an offer has actually been accepted? Or perhaps it is a new rule?You can pretty much guarantee that the 3 hours will disappear quickly since they will be leaving Thailand and will likely end up waiting at the airport or waiting at their next destination for something to open. However, as annoying and stupid as the little guys are, 4 hours of penalties is pretty harsh in this game.

I don't really understand the penalties for bartering with the taxi drivers, I'm 99.9% sure other teams have done that in the past on this show. I recall one episode in a recent race where a team offered their shoes to a taxi driver. Or is this the first time that an offer has actually been accepted? Or perhaps it is a new rule?
I remember the shoe thing also. I'm pretty sure that team got last and was sent home which is why the penalties were not brought up.
I don't really understand the penalties for bartering with the taxi drivers, I'm 99.9% sure other teams have done that in the past on this show. I recall one episode in a recent race where a team offered their shoes to a taxi driver. Or is this the first time that an offer has actually been accepted? Or perhaps it is a new rule?You can pretty much guarantee that the 3 hours will disappear quickly since they will be leaving Thailand and will likely end up waiting at the airport or waiting at their next destination for something to open. However, as annoying and stupid as the little guys are, 4 hours of penalties is pretty harsh in this game.
I remember the shoe thing also. I'm pretty sure that team got last and was sent home which is why the penalties were not brought up.
I also remember the shoe incident. I could be wrong, but I don't think that team was eliminated or penalized. It might have been the frat boys last season?I remember some team in a recent season having to buy a new pair of shoes.
I also remember the shoe incident. I could be wrong, but I don't think that team was eliminated or penalized. It might have been the frat boys last season?I remember some team in a recent season having to buy a new pair of shoes.
I thought he lost his shoes because he left them at a costume shop or something and they decided not to go back for them.. or am I thinking of something else?
I thought he lost his shoes because he left them at a costume shop or something and they decided not to go back for them.. or am I thinking of something else?
I think you're right. They had to dress up as a horse or dragon or something and one of them left the shoes behind. Then after buying new shoes I think they tried to barter with the cabbie but the cabbie refused. The 2 guys were sitting on the curb and were stuck awhile before the cabbie finally settled and let them go.So I guess they weren't penalized because the cabbie never took the shoes.
Half of those Karaoke "girls" looked like trannies.
SW? They all were trannies.I'm tired of Luke playing the I'm deaf and have overcome so much so don't make fun of me card.I thought the midgets dancing at the end was pretty funny.

There is no question Luke is a whiner but imagine how frustrating it must be to get than angry and not be able to express yourself to the people you're angry with. And it was pretty obvious the sisters started laughing at his angry signing.

SW? They all were trannies.I'm tired of Luke playing the I'm deaf and have overcome so much so don't make fun of me card.I thought the midgets dancing at the end was pretty funny.
I am not a fan of Luke but in his defense this is the first time the "poor deaf people" speech has shown in up quite a long time. Other than ep 1 he doesn't talk about it much.
There is no question Luke is a whiner but imagine how frustrating it must be to get than angry and not be able to express yourself to the people you're angry with. And it was pretty obvious the sisters started laughing at his angry signing.
There is no question she was snickering at him.

LOL at Phil looking like a junior high principal listening to them argue on the mat. And I know this is way out of line, but for pure entertainment value I wanted to see Margie bust out the "N" word.Other than that, no surprise the sisters won the foot race at the end. They are still a factor in this season of mediocre teams.Tammy talking to the fish in Chinese was just stupid and Victor still hasn't come out of the closet yet.Margie and Luke can only go as far as Margie can carry them and Luke is on tilt now.The cheerleaders still being in the race is proof of how weak this season is. Annoying cunts.Kind of anticlimactic episode. Due to the penalty time, the midgets were never in it. Without the 4 hour delay, they would've been on that 2nd flight with the sisters.Should at least be a competitive race the rest of the way. Probably one more U-turn and maybe one more fast forward next week before the final leg.

It was funny the way Tammy and Victor kept using their language advantage to try to win favors with the locals. My fav line in the show: "We are foreign born Chinese. If we lose this race our parents will cry themselves to death."And how uncomfortable did they look literally standing between the sisters and Luke/Luke's mom? It was particularly ironic that Victor responded to Phil's initial question about the race becoming tense with, "It's all friendly competition." Then things explode. Very friendly.

Did I hear this line correctly?One cunty cheerleader smelling her hand and saying to the other cunty cheerleader after the fish/fowl challenge, "I smell skanky now." awesome. She may have said stanky which isn't awesome at all.