Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!i hope you guys all took the time to do something nice for the special ladies in your lives...if not, you can send me flowers!!<3<3<3

bought my sister the most expensive present i have ever gotten for someone today :/ hopefully shell really like it :club: unfortunately she is the only special lady in my life besides my mom :ts
that's sweet...it's hard to believe a guy who is so thoughtful would be without a good woman.
Busted my last tourney of the day just in time to rush and get my gf Flowers and a card. Pretty much my first +EV bustout.
at least you've got your priorities straight. Glad you made it in time to save your butt.
i don't believe that, only because you're still alive to tell the story
Oh I wasn't successful :(We made a solid pasta dinner together and will be going out to eat tomorrow night (agreed upon ahead of time).
wow, my favorite post in a while! keep up the good work
I don't know if my post came out right. I busted the tourney, and Derrick reminded me that it was V day and I rushed to get something before she went to work. If I would'nt have busted and got reminded LOL @ my life the next few weeks.

Got her earrings, she came home from work at 3am and stayed up until 6am so she could wake me up so I can leave work early today to watch Ireland play rugby. Entirely satsified with my present.