Negreanu Open Tonight - Poker Stars, Wednesday Feb 11th 9 Pm Est

Should be in, should be fun.DNA - when do the chip sets for 2008 4th quarter ship?
When I get the list to Matt which was supposed to happen last weekend, but .... ya know .... looking more like this weekend.Once he gets the list I would allow a few weeks.
When do the Chip Sets from the 3rd Qtr Ship? Still waiting. Think I'm getting a shirt for 4th qtr, too.
Just put them in the mail today. Hopefully you will get package on Friday.

I am waiting for my 3rd quarter prize as well maybe 3rd and 4th will come together lol

I am waiting for my 3rd quarter prize as well maybe 3rd and 4th will come together lol
glad to know I'm not the only one, now I can stop pestering DNA :)and In!
Anything that was gathered from the 2009 negreanu open thread which was all the 4th quarter prizes as well as a bunch of stuff from the 3rd quarter and even a few 1st and 2nd quarter stuff has all been gathered over the past 6 weeks or so and I will be sending it to Matt all at one time.I'll post in the Official thread when I get that list to him and ask him to post as well when everything has shipped.

Does Horse ever suck. Was doing ok playing Razz thought I had Hoodii and all the chips went to him and I look up we are playing stud. they got to give more of a warning when they are switching games. Its probably not bad live but online you look away at the wrong time and you are done. Is there any league you guys are in that is only NLH?