Fullt Tilt Points - Cash Conversion

I'm mostly a limit holdem player. I play mostly on Full Tilt b/c the offer rakeback, and that seems like the best choice for me. Two questions for the field:1) What is the better situation? To play on Full Tilt with 27% rakeback, or to play on Stars and try to use my point to redeem cash bonuses. I play six games of 2-4 and 3-6 limit holdem, and play somewhere around 20-40 hours a week depending upon whether I'm playing well or not. When I'm losing and playing badly, I play less hours and try to take a few days off.2) Full Tilt has a store to use their points. I got about 30,000 pts this month. I'm gonna get the red/black golf bag that costs 35,000 pts b.c I'm a starter golfer, and my bag really sucks. Other than that bag, there is nothing I really want in the store, so I'm interested in hearing you ideas on how to convert Tilt pts to cash. Banner17

I'm mostly a limit holdem player. I play mostly on Full Tilt b/c the offer rakeback, and that seems like the best choice for me. Two questions for the field:1) What is the better situation? To play on Full Tilt with 27% rakeback, or to play on Stars and try to use my point to redeem cash bonuses. I play six games of 2-4 and 3-6 limit holdem, and play somewhere around 20-40 hours a week depending upon whether I'm playing well or not. When I'm losing and playing badly, I play less hours and try to take a few days off.2) Full Tilt has a store to use their points. I got about 30,000 pts this month. I'm gonna get the red/black golf bag that costs 35,000 pts b.c I'm a starter golfer, and my bag really sucks. Other than that bag, there is nothing I really want in the store, so I'm interested in hearing you ideas on how to convert Tilt pts to cash. Banner17
Banner,Try the FTP Forums. There is a topic that is all about swapping funds from site to site. You can also sell your FTP points to people for cash. Obviously you cannot transfer points to someone, but this is how it works: The topic is moderated by Clamper and a few other respected members. Your posts have to include certain information or it will be locked up immediately. You need to read the rules and guidelines about posting before you make one. Then you post that you have 30,000 points to sell at say for example (.75 for 100 points) I'm not sure on the going rate, but you will be able to see what other people are selling them at. People will respond and say they would like you to buy them the ftp golf bag for example. They transfer the money to one of the willing moderators, who hold it until the buyer receives the golf bag that you will order for them and have shipped to an address of their choice. Once they receive the bag, (you also forward the confirmation order to the moderator) the moderator transfers the funds into your account.It's been quite awhile since I posted anything on there, so the process could differ slightly since I'm going off memory, but once you visit the topic and read through some posts, you will see how it operates.DO NOT DO ANY KIND OF DEALS WITH ANYONE without using a moderator or someone the moderator gives their approval of. I did numerous swaps and deals and never got scammed because I followed the rules and always involved the moderators, but I saw many people who were in such a hurry to get a deal done, that they got scammed.Hope this helps

I'm not sure how many FPPs you would earn on Stars, but it sounds like a lot playing 20 - 40 hours a week 6 tabling.thats 7,800 - 15,600 hands per week avg. Let's say you get a point for 75% of your hands played, that would be close to 6000 - 12000 points per week, for simple math lets use a 9000 median which is about 36K points per month which would average you around $350 in bonus cash per month on Pokerstars time you cleared it.Compare that number to whatever you are averaging with your 27% rakeback on FTP

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/calculator/With that sort of volume you would be Supernova before the end of the year and Supernova at Stars is better than 27% rakeback at Tilt and that increases if you start getting to the milestones of 200K vpps per year and above.
u suck bob20 hoursMonthly VPP Total: 25470.Monthly FPP Total: 55925.40 hours Monthly VPP Total: 50940.Monthly FPP Total: 119600.I said 36K median ... that is pretty dang close to the middle of 24570 to 50940you are your silly calculators

Yes, full ring. 9 handed. I'm not as good 6 max even though there is more profit there. I'm not good 9 handed either, but 9 handed limit holdem is by far my best game so it's pretty much what I stick to. I'm a pretty boring player, but boring seems to work so I'm not willing to change just yet. After I run up some money, I may switch to low limit NL and try to make money at a quicker rate, but I'd like to have a decent bankroll to back me up. I know myself, and I play best when there is no stress on my bankroll. I could never play for a living b.c I tend to not do as well when poker is the lone source of income. That's okay though. It can just be a good hobby.

Yes, full ring. 9 handed. I'm not as good 6 max even though there is more profit there. I'm not good 9 handed either, but 9 handed limit holdem is by far my best game so it's pretty much what I stick to. I'm a pretty boring player, but boring seems to work so I'm not willing to change just yet. After I run up some money, I may switch to low limit NL and try to make money at a quicker rate, but I'd like to have a decent bankroll to back me up. I know myself, and I play best when there is no stress on my bankroll. I could never play for a living b.c I tend to not do as well when poker is the lone source of income. That's okay though. It can just be a good hobby.
At 36,000 hands per month, even at a modest win rate of 2bb/100 you should be able to bring in about $4320/month; $2160/month even at 1bb/100

I'm not sure that I play 36,000 hands a month. When I play, I play about 1,000-2,000 hands playing six tables of 2-4 and 3-6, but it doesn't always work out perfectly. Sometimes I lose so I quit early, sometimes I feel like I have to force myself to play so I won't play, sometimes I'd rather do something else. A better estimate would be 15,000-20,000 hands per month. Then, I have only recently been playing this much cuz I got laid off. I will be heading back to work in about a month, so I'll be playing a lot less. I wear down mentally when I try and log long hours after work. Can't play as long of a session.On top of all this, I'm not very good. I don't kill the game. I win very moderately. I wish I could learn to play better, but I don't seem to know what I am doing wrong. I study my Sklansky, but I feel like if my postflop skills were better, I'd do better. Anyway, I can chop out about $1-2K per month while I'm waiting to go back to work so that's okay.

I'm not sure that I play 36,000 hands a month. When I play, I play about 1,000-2,000 hands playing six tables of 2-4 and 3-6, but it doesn't always work out perfectly. Sometimes I lose so I quit early, sometimes I feel like I have to force myself to play so I won't play, sometimes I'd rather do something else. A better estimate would be 15,000-20,000 hands per month. Then, I have only recently been playing this much cuz I got laid off. I will be heading back to work in about a month, so I'll be playing a lot less. I wear down mentally when I try and log long hours after work. Can't play as long of a session.On top of all this, I'm not very good. I don't kill the game. I win very moderately. I wish I could learn to play better, but I don't seem to know what I am doing wrong. I study my Sklansky, but I feel like if my postflop skills were better, I'd do better. Anyway, I can chop out about $1-2K per month while I'm waiting to go back to work so that's okay.
I hear ya
I found your leak.
I'm like 14% sure this is gonna result is some spam.
http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/calculator/With that sort of volume you would be Supernova before the end of the year and Supernova at Stars is better than 27% rakeback at Tilt and that increases if you start getting to the milestones of 200K vpps per year and above.
You were right.
BAN!

If you spend your points on full tilt they will take it out of your rakeback. If you buy that golfbag with your points they will deduct whatever it costs from your mgr.

If you spend your points on full tilt they will take it out of your rakeback. If you buy that golfbag with your points they will deduct whatever it costs from your mgr.
thisThey're useless until the last day you play on ftp.Save them for go broke insurance.
Dont know if anyone mentioned it yet, but according to 2+2 the going rate is between $3.5 and $4 per 1000 FTPs, if you're going to sell them.
Thanks Ricky, It had been forever since I posted on there and I couldn't remember the going rate.