I Have A Whole Bunch Of Poker Books

So I've got a whole bunch of poker books if anyone is interested. If you want the whole lot of them I'll take any reasonable offer, just looking to get them out of my house :)These prices include shipping as long as you're in the continental US. Paypal works, shippage on cake/ftp works, I'll ship it to you the day of (or morning of).Poker and Gambling Related Stories- Professor, Banker, Suicide King (hardcover)(Michael Craig) - $15- Big Deal (Anthony Holden) - $11 - Sucker Bet (James Swain) - $7- Poker Nation (Anthony Bellin) - $9- Positively Fifth Street (James McManus) - $13- Bringing Down the House (Ben Mezrich) - $10- Poker Face (Katy Lederer) (hardcover) - $10- Telling Lies and Getting Paid (Michael Konik) - $11 (awesome book)- Six to Five Against (Burt Dragin) - $11Strategy- Championship Satellite Strategy (Tom McEvoy) - $4- Killer Poker Online (John Vorhaus) - $4

how much extra would shipping to austalia cost for you?
I'm not going to ship to Australia, it's not worth it :\Only 5 books left, please help operation clean house!
So I've got a whole bunch of poker books if anyone is interested. If you want the whole lot of them I'll take any reasonable offer, just looking to get them out of my house :)These prices include shipping as long as you're in the continental US. Paypal works, shippage on cake/ftp works, I'll ship it to you the day of (or morning of).Poker and Gambling Related Stories- Professor, Banker, Suicide King (hardcover)(Michael Craig) - $15- Big Deal (Anthony Holden) - $11 - Sucker Bet (James Swain) - $7- Poker Nation (Anthony Bellin) - $9- Positively Fifth Street (James McManus) - $13- Bringing Down the House (Ben Mezrich) - $10- Poker Face (Katy Lederer) (hardcover) - $10- Telling Lies and Getting Paid (Michael Konik) - $11 (awesome book)- Six to Five Against (Burt Dragin) - $11Strategy- Championship Satellite Strategy (Tom McEvoy) - $4- Killer Poker Online (John Vorhaus) - $4
How can this still be up for grabs?

crookedlink on the envelope your book was in you might find a single long red hair that belongs to my girlfriend. i have no idea how it got there, but i noticed it was under the tape while i was in the post office.save it.

crookedlink on the envelope your book was in you might find a single long red hair that belongs to my girlfriend. i have no idea how it got there, but i noticed it was under the tape while i was in the post office.save it.
Curtains or carpet?

I should totally sell my poker books too, I probably havent even read half of them, just got them stars points or whatever. Note this isn't an offer to sell, just saying I should.My current collection:HOH 1HOH 2HOH 3Sklanskys SSHESuper System IIAce on the RiverAces and Kings52 Tips for Hold Em Poker - AutographedPoker Champion Moneymaker - AUTOGRAPHED!!!!Theory of PokerThe Professor The Banker and the Suicide King - AutographedNegreanu's Hold Em Wisdom For All Players - AutographedPsychology of Poker - AutographedSklanskys Tournament Poker For Advanced PlayersSklanskys Tournament Poker For Advanced Players Expanded EditionOne of a Kind - Stu Unger StoryHellmuth/Navarro Read Em and ReapThe Poker MBA - Autographed

Looks like its time to start a garage sale section in this forum
totallyamd I just noticed Moneymaker signed my book with "Chris Moneymaker - WSOP 2003" Sigh
crookedlink on the envelope your book was in you might find a single long red hair that belongs to my RealDollâ„¢. i have no idea how it got there, but i noticed it was under the tape while i was in the post office.save it.
I should totally sell my poker books too, I probably havent even read half of them, just got them stars points or whatever. Note this isn't an offer to sell, just saying I should.My current collection:HOH 1HOH 2HOH 3Sklanskys SSHESuper System IIAce on the RiverAces and Kings52 Tips for Hold Em Poker - AutographedPoker Champion Moneymaker - AUTOGRAPHED!!!!Theory of PokerThe Professor The Banker and the Suicide King - AutographedNegreanu's Hold Em Wisdom For All Players - AutographedPsychology of Poker - AutographedSklanskys Tournament Poker For Advanced PlayersSklanskys Tournament Poker For Advanced Players Expanded EditionOne of a Kind - Stu Unger StoryHellmuth/Navarro Read Em and ReapThe Poker MBA - Autographed
DNA, I'm interested in these books. You can keep the autographs if they make the price go up.I have an autographed picture of Howard Lederer. It says something like, "To Gallo, love Howie." Or something like that.