What Are Your Day Jobs?

I was surprised at some of the averages for NFL players by position. Particularly that both safeties and linebackers typically averaged below 20. I wonder if they broke it down into MLB and OLB if there would be a significant difference between the two positions. With the stupidity (certainly in actions) of so many high profile WRs, their score of 17 doesn't surprise me. I guess Kevin Curtis' 48 can't do enough to outweigh Burress and T.O.'s likely scores.
What did Vince actually score? I just remember it being reported he scored REALLY low, esp for a QB.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run a high volume taco bell. I eat most of my profit.
Funny, it doesn't look like you eat, period.
Just had to take the Wonderlic for the first time during a recent interview which eventually resulted in my being hired. What do you use as a cutoff score on the Wonderlic? Hajoca, the company I just got hired by, said they used a 27 as their cutoff which they said supposedly puts someone in the top 5 percentile. I did some research online (thank you Wikipedia) and saw that your IQ is supposed to be roughly measured by the equation: IQ = 2 x (Your Wonderlic score) + 60. Can you confirm or deny any of this?As for on topic, I just recently joined Hajoca's management development program. Hajoca is a HVAC and plumbing supply wholesaling company.
Wow, Vince Young is retarded.
Research professor of psychology at a large university. I put people in a large magnet and record what their brain does while they do various mental things in order to figure out how the brain works.
I know which one!!
So what you're saying is Vince Young need not apply?
Damnit, I was hopin I'd have the only VY joke.
What did Vince actually score? I just remember it being reported he scored REALLY low, esp for a QB.
I think he got an 8. I could be wrong.
You never know !!!!! Many people have no idea what PGA stands for.
How much does it tilt you when sportcasters use the generic term PGA when referring to professional golfers not even realizing that the PGA Tour and PGA of America are different animals all together?
An iPoker site(a few but one big one) and no, we have definitely not met.Edit: I'll probably be at the Irish Open but thats about it for work travels in the near future
I've got a couple of Israeli guys too, excellent workers :club:
How much does it tilt you when sportcasters use the generic term PGA when referring to professional golfers not even realizing that the PGA Tour and PGA of America are different animals all together?
It used to but it doesnt bother me anymore....

Vince originally was said to have scored a 6, but then they said the test was administered "improperly." I am not sure how it could be administered "improperly" that would hurt you except for them shorting you time. But he took it again and scored a 16.

Vince originally was said to have scored a 6, but then they said the test was administered "improperly." I am not sure how it could be administered "improperly" that would hurt you except for them shorting you time. But he took it again and scored a 16.
If you have ever heard Vince Young do an interview you will realize there is no possible way that man got a 16.And when they say "improperly administered" I think they mean he didn't take the Junior High Wonderlic the first time.

I am a wrestling official, and no not WWF, High School. I also do daddy-daycare and work at a liquor store, but only for the discount. :club:

PGA Teaching Professional(Golf)
My bro is a PGA teaching professional also here in Minnesota. You should come up for the PGA Championship at Hazeltine. I will be there a couple days.
If you have ever heard Vince Young do an interview you will realize there is no possible way that man got a 16.And when they say "improperly administered" I think they mean he didn't take the Junior High Wonderlic the first time.
LOL.
Research professor of psychology at a large university. I put people in a large magnet and record what their brain does while they do various mental things in order to figure out how the brain works. But my passion is shitting on the floor while administering said tests.
FYP
My bro is a PGA teaching professional also here in Minnesota. You should come up for the PGA Championship at Hazeltine. I will be there a couple days.
Hazeltine is an amazing track...do you play there often?

I clean pools for Hollywood Stars in Bel-Air, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades and the Palm Springs area.The pay ain't great, but the perks are OK. (or is that KO?)I did Angelina right after Brad checked out BG's wifes ass.

I've got a couple of Israeli guys too, excellent workers :club:
Yea the Israelis are all over the gambling industry for some reason.Do you put much resources into affiliation? I've never noticed your site that much on any of our ones.

I get chips for poker players so their dreams can be crushed. I also take mobneys so they can be put at the top of the list to get into the game.