2009 Wsop Schedule Is Out

lol this is true, but id still rather have some online dude win it than people who are gonna sprinkle it around in the big games
Compromise... maybe the winner can spread it at big online games?or give thousand of stakes to 4.40's?
they run satellites to every event. you may not have $1,500 to buy into an event, but if you are halfway decent at sit and gos, you can get into one for a few hundred bucks.
Die.
Heh, wish I had that much these days. I dunno, I might at that point, but these days I'm lucky to scrape together 200 bucks to play some 4/8 LHE. I hope to have a little more than that by the WSOP, but I doubt I'll be risking it rolling dice on a tournament. Still and all, the one big live tourney I played, I felt like I was good enough to do well, just didn't run good, so it may be worth a shot.
CinciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiI'll buy you a beer if we're there at the same time.

9 June 3, noon Six-handed no-limit hold 'em (three-day event) $1,500 TBA 11 June 4, noon No-limit hold 'em (three-day event) $2,000 TBA 14 June 5, 5 p.m. Six-handed limit hold 'em (three-day event) $2,500 TBA 16 June 6, 5 p.m. Seven-card stud (three day-event) $1,500 TBA I'm looking at playing 1-2 of these - most just likely 16 (but maybe 1 more if I can satty in). I know FTP ran satty's for $1500 tournament chips, so I plan on playing some of those here starting next month.I think I would be at a disadvantage in the NLHE events, but I feel like I could def compete in the 7-stud $1500 event - maybe I am mistaken, but I expect the field to be terrible in this one, so I'm going to be brushing up online over the next few months.Anyway, I'll be out there from the 3rd - 9th and looking forward to it!

Stars still has the Steps system in place. Win a seat for $7.50. I may have to re-bump my old thread to get it back on the front page.

Events I want to play4 May 30, noon No-limit hold 'em (four-day event) $1,000 TBA 8 June 2, 5 p.m. 2-7 draw lowball (three-day event) $2,500 TBA 22 June 10, noon No-limit hold 'em shootout (three-day event) $1,500 TBA 55 June 29, 5 p.m. 2-7 triple draw lowball (three-day event) $2,500 TBA 57 July 3 -- July 15 No-limit hold 'em main event $10,000 TBA I really have no idea what I am doing after graduation, so I have no idea if I will even be able to play any of them