• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should've cashed that thing.
You're a nit. lol Actually just kidding, cause I almost blinded out of that thing, I went AIPF with 78off. But I think I know more now, so I'm a little more prepared.
Yeah, because the older generation of poker players is just full of class and maturity.John Bonnetti was a great guy that everyone loved and respected. Men the Master always acts in a manner that is respectful to the game and his opponents. Sure Amarillo Slim might have molested his granddaughter, but he was good on the Tonight Show. My boy Phil never gets out of line and berates his opponents. Scotty Nyguen didn't act like a drunk idiot in the 50k horse event. Mike Matusow has always acted mature at the poker table and away from it. TJ Cloutier isn't a degen who loses all his money playing craps. Johnny Chan should be allowed to rip up cards and throw fits at the table, because he's Johnny F'n Chan! Howard Lederer might have sent an email calling Jimmy Fricke a freak, but that doesn't count as being 'classless', because Gobbo is obviously a freak. And last but not least, it was ok for Daniel to ridicule Annie Duke with mature things like 'she's dirty' etc, because she is a bitch obviously.
I never heard about this, what was the story here?
I never heard about this, what was the story here?
about a year ago Gobboboy sent an email or letter to full tilt pretty much pitching a case for himself to be sponsored for the Aussie MillionsThen an email from Howard Lederer surfaced saying that they should stay away from Gobbo, and in the email Lederer called him "a freak and a very weird dude." The email wasn't to Gobboboy, but other Full Tilt executives.There is also a picture of the two floating around where Gobboboy went to a Lederer autograph signing at the WSOP and asked for a picture. Gobboboy obviously makes a funny face in the picture.Or that's how I think things went.
about a year ago Gobboboy sent an email or letter to full tilt pretty much pitching a case for himself to be sponsored for the Aussie MillionsThen an email from Howard Lederer surfaced saying that they should stay away from Gobbo, and in the email Lederer called him "a freak and a very weird dude." The email wasn't to Gobboboy, but other Full Tilt executives.There is also a picture of the two floating around where Gobboboy went to a Lederer autograph signing at the WSOP and asked for a picture. Gobboboy obviously makes a funny face in the picture.Or that's how I think things went.
Thx, any links to these?
:club: not funny IMO
To be fair, people seem to never search anything. If he googled 'gobboboy lederer' or 'fricke lederer' he would have everything he needs.
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, this behaviour is inexcusable. I'm not saying she is the first person to behave in such a way, but whoever acts likes that is way out of line. I don't care how much money is on the line, she was wrong. There is no debate here.

• 4 months later...
Sorry Bob, how is this news related to this thread about Annette? I'm sure it is in the thread somewhere but maybe you could give a quick cliff note?
He's the player that Annette abused and he is a much better poker player than she is. She may be a better tournament NL player than him but he's a well rounded cash game and tournament player who knows how to play more games than NL Holdem.

She will probably grow some manners when she gets a bit older. I know quite a few folk who were like her at that age and usually they develop into well rounded individuals.

He's the player that Annette abused and he is a much better poker player than she is. She may be a better tournament NL player than him but he's a well rounded cash game and tournament player who knows how to play more games than NL Holdem.
Ahhh, thanks.