Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? who were the 5 you picked? where was this posted?
It wasn't posted. Just something I am doing with Vick. Not sure I am going to post it since I don't want to offend anyone. It was really tough to pick though. Much tougher than I expected. In the end I picked myself and 4 mid-high stakes tourney players with lots of experience.
It wasn't posted. Just something I am doing with Vick. Not sure I am going to post it since I don't want to offend anyone. It was really tough to pick though. Much tougher than I expected. In the end I picked myself and 4 mid-high stakes tourney players with lots of experience.
You guys didn't do 1-1 did you? Cause the fields a pretty big favorite.
You guys didn't do 1-1 did you? Cause the fields a pretty big favorite.
We did. I agreed to it before I looked at the entire field and realized how many really good players I was leaving out. So I'm a prop bet fish.
We did. I agreed to it before I looked at the entire field and realized how many really good players I was leaving out. So I'm a prop bet fish.
I don't know who you picked, I was just going by who I'd pick vs the field and I couldn't come up with a good line. This is solely based on 11 40 person sngs. At least you have a prop bet booked and maybe you'll get a good sweat.
I don't know who you picked, I was just going by who I'd pick vs the field and I couldn't come up with a good line. This is solely based on 11 40 person sngs. At least you have a prop bet booked and maybe you'll get a good sweat.
Yeah, I can't imagine that at least a couple of mine won't be in the running going into the last couple weeks. Congrats on the +EV and taking advantage of me Adam!!!

wait so you picked 5 guys, out of 40? or like 5 guys in eachThey're both still horrendous bets.oh wait, nm I thought these were 2 different tourney groups. Nmmmmmmmmmm

How bout those Cowboys :club:
Yeah, I can't imagine that at least a couple of mine won't be in the running going into the last couple weeks. Congrats on the +EV and taking advantage of me Adam!!!
LMAO at "taking advantage". I won't go into all of the particulars of the convo, but let's just say that Rdog Snap Called Hellmuth Style when offered the bet!!! I will say his 4 Horses have a great chance to win it...thankfully he's dead money making it an even bigger +ev bet for me!!!
received, but for records, what is your stars name? Vick12?
Pretty sure it is damauler12
Yes...it's Damauler12
im willing to do prop bets on this too, lmk if any1 is interested
id be willing to accept 1-1 odds that i finish in the top ten at the end of the series, which is pretty decent value for you.only for like 25bux tho, more of a bet for action and bragging than actual dough.

wanna make more bets!ill let anyone pick 6 and ill take the field for 50we do a snake draft and pick 5 players a piece -highest finisher wins for 50 and/or -best team finish wins for 50ill bet ill place in the top 15 for 50ill do a LL bet throughout the series. 10/tourney + 50 overall winner