In This Topic: I Win A Tournament

Wooo 2nd win ever but 1st of the year!!! My goal to win 10 tourneys this year is starting to come true, weeeeeee!!!qzox1j.jpg/low limit brag topic

congrats, sir. i think shooting for 10 wins in a year in 180's is lowballing your expectations. i do universally awful in 180's (no, wait, i kind of killed the 2.20's for a while) but if i was going to play those as part of my overall mtt plan i'd set the bar closer to 30 or so. maybe higher.

congrats, sir. i think shooting for 10 wins in a year in 180's is lowballing your expectations. i do universally awful in 180's (no, wait, i kind of killed the 2.20's for a while) but if i was going to play those as part of my overall mtt plan i'd set the bar closer to 30 or so. maybe higher.
True, but the 10 tourney wins I'm aiming for also include big MTT's as well (rebuys, standard 1-5K player fields). It's just kind of odd how I've played a ton of 4.40s in my lifetime and never won one then once this new year starts I come out strong :club:.
True, but the 10 tourney wins I'm aiming for also include big MTT's as well (rebuys, standard 1-5K player fields). It's just kind of odd how I've played a ton of 4.40s in my lifetime and never won one then once this new year starts I come out strong :club:.
Brag: Won the first 2 $4.40s I ever playedBeat: Won only 2 since

Thip it!

Strippers!
fypqzox1jwv3.jpg
"My name is Merby, and I approve this FYP"

Does this count as win number 3? PokerStars Tournament #134671798, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $3.20/$0.30167 playersTotal Prize Pool: $534.40 Target Tournament #134671093 Buy-In: $215.002 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2009/01/22 12:35:00 ETDear Kuge,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You qualified to play in Tournament #134671093 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #134671093 Lobby for further details.If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be creditedwith $215.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.PS: I know this is getting annoying for some, but I keep winning when I post winning results so lol @ superstition.

Does this count as win number 3? PokerStars Tournament #134671798, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $3.20/$0.30167 playersTotal Prize Pool: $534.40 Target Tournament #134671093 Buy-In: $215.002 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2009/01/22 12:35:00 ETDear Kuge,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You qualified to play in Tournament #134671093 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #134671093 Lobby for further details.If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be creditedwith $215.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.PS: I know this is getting annoying for some, but I keep winning when I post winning results so lol @ superstition.
depends. It is still awesome though congrates.