Eagles Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fail.jpg
This picture describes many things.The Pittsburgh Pirates for the last 15 years.Your January poker graph (and probably mine as well).The Cowboys, Jets, Giants, Bucs, and Lions this year.Certainly not an Eagles team that accomplished a lot more than most expected of them.
Someone forgot they were an Eagle fan for the moment....
Priceless
Why should anybody be shocked they lost. They're now 1-4 in the NFC Title game in the last 8 seasons. Just a formality as the doormat for the NFC rep. imo
God I love this thread.
Sorry for displaying passion in a year that we were counted out months ago! Least we won the World Series this year. :club:

Wow what stupid fucking faggot. Don't bother IMing me again.HOLY SHIT THE PIRATES SUCK?! OMG I NEVER KNEW.AND IT'S NOT HARD TO ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN EVERYONE EXPECTED WHEN NO ONE FIGURED YOU TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!1FUCK OFF AND GO TO HELL

Wow what stupid fucking faggot. Don't bother IMing me again.HOLY SHIT THE PIRATES SUCK?! OMG I NEVER KNEW.AND IT'S NOT HARD TO ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN EVERYONE EXPECTED WHEN NO ONE FIGURED YOU TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!1FUCK OFF AND GO TO HELL
lol wtf
?????Didn't realize that internet posting was the only indicative of sports passion.
I think he more was pointing out how you obviously spent much of your time telling us about the Eagles all season... oh wait, you just showed up the week they make the championship game.
I think he more was pointing out how you obviously spent much of your time telling us about the Eagles all season... oh wait, you just showed up the week they make the championship game.
I don't post in this forum much. I show my passion elsewhere, such as the fantasy football thread or the challenge thread in general.Did post in this thread when it was still active though:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=72635
Congrats on contributing .662% of the posts for this forum. That's 6 out of 905 posts.
I don't see what your point is. The fact that I don't post much in this forum supports my statement that I don't enter this forum often but it has nothing to do with passion for a sports team. Last time I checked, posting in the football sub-forum of a poker forum has nothing to do with one's passion for their home team.
Sorry for displaying passion in a year that we were counted out months ago! Least we won the World Series this year. :club:
I didn't question your passion, it was the displaying of the passion that I missed. I don't doubt your passion and that you post it on other websites, what everyone is getting at is that you didn't display any passion here until the NFC championship. It really doesn't matter to me either way, I was just busting your chops a little since the Eggles lost.
I don't see what your point is. The fact that I don't post much in this forum supports my statement that I don't enter this forum often but it has nothing to do with passion for a sports team. Last time I checked, posting in the football sub-forum of a poker forum has nothing to do with one's passion for their home team.
Maybe you should just quit while you're ....well...maybe you should just quit. I hear the challenge thread is nice this time of year. Go back.
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...