Markysals Deep In Pca 2k

gg

heyyyyyyyyyy ok guys sorry i havent been on my laptop all week, i just got back to the states. i'll write up a not-so-detailed report of the tournament.we started with 8k @ 25/50 and i got off to a decent start, won a few small pots and was playing 80% of the pots in the first 25 hands. There was a euro kid at my table that was active too. we got to level 2 50/100 and i had roughly 9k, he had me covered by a bit. he raised the c/o to 275 and i called out of the sb w/ 22. flop came K82 with two diamonds. I checked and he bet 450. Normally i like to call-lead when i flop a set oop but i really felt like he thought i was going to make a move on him. i raised to 1525, and he shoved. i called he had 56dd. from there i cruised to 42k winning all small pots, which was then dinner break.we got back from dinner and i got moved to the Dry's table, danny ryan for those of you who don't know him. i had about 38k, and he had like 35k. 400/800 blinds he raised to 2200 in the c/o. folded to me in the sb and i looked down @ QQ. i raised to 6400 with like 100% certainty that he was going to jam me, he hadbeen looking at me ever since i sat down lol, was kinda weird. he shoved with 55 and i held after the sick 234 flop. from there i played only a few pots, won some, lost some, got moved with 60k @ 2/4k.i moved over to a table with chad brown and barry shulman, and some other tards. i was retardedly card dead but picked up some blinds and antes to keep myself alive around the bubble. i got lucky i had such a soft table on the bubble otherwise i woulda been out cuz i had zero hands. we got ITM with 36 left and i had about 45k @ 2/4k still. it folded to shulman in mp and he raised to 10k. elky's girlfriend shoved 40k from the button and i squeezed out an ace. i took like 5 seconds to squeeze out the second card, sweated it so hard, and it was another ace. obv snap shipped it and beat her tens. that was it for the day i got 3 bet once and blinded down a bit and ended with 64k heading into 3/6k the next day.i shoved a few times when we started, and had like 70k @ 3/6k. folded to me in mp and i shoved 77, and the button snap reshipped. i sighed and rolled over my 7s and he showed AQo. flop 7 high no problem, along with a 7 on the river, ship. there was a raise every single hand and i didn't look down at anything for a few orbits, had like 130k @ 4/8k. lars bonding lost a 500k pot w/ Q10 on a Q88J board, completely tarded off his stack, and was left w/ 69k. the very next hand he shoved his 69k in the cutoff, and i snap reshipped in the sb w/ AJ. somehow he flipped over AK, which really pissed me off, and i bricked.i shoved a few times and blinded down a bit, there were 5 mins left in the 4/8k level and i had 61k, i kept saying next time it folds to me ill blind shove. finally it did in the cutoff and i shipped. rainkahn called from the bb, and i had J9o, but he had KK :club:. bricked out and that was it, 17th.kind of a rough end to the tournament, i am still absolutely sick over the fact that the clown had AK there, when he's prob shoving any two.anyways it salvaged the trip a bit and made back the main event buyin.thanks for the support as always guys.