Anyone else enjoying this show? I thought it would be awful but I really like it. Jay Mohr is actually funny.Or am I delusional? Someone let me know.

Anyone else enjoying this show? I thought it would be awful but I really like it. Jay Mohr is actually funny.Or am I delusional? Someone let me know.
You are not delusional. And Jamie King is hot.
You are not delusional. And Jamie King is hot.
Jamie King is hot! The problem I have with this show is Gary is now just friends with her. ( his choice) I do not care how hard of a time you are having getting over your divorce you do not stop sleeping with her. In fact he is now best buddies with her? So you decide you want to see other people and just hang out with her? makes sense! not--------------
the only time Jay Mohr is humorous is when he is on ron and fez.
Years ago when my work schedule allowed me to listen to Jim Rome, the slam master was pretty entertaining when he checked in.

Jay Mohr wrote a great book about his time on SNL titled Gasping for Air, or something. Worth the read (keithCrime turned me on to it. Credit where credit is due)I've watched snips of the show because I love Paula Marshall, but Mohr just seems like a horrible actor, or the sitcom writing is just standard, bad sitcom writing, which I loathe

I Tivo'd this because of this thread, and I have to say this show is great. I loved this weeks episode.