Serge's Nhl Saturday Survivor Pool Ii

Serge, I just sent you an e-mail transfer for $60Two entries are for me (one for me and one for my friend),And One entry is for Nell
cool...Just give me a name for your friend..Or we can call it Ottawa Biatch II
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend more money on hockey props than poker.In! Added to tab! I'll send you an update of the tab soon, Serge.
ok...

I am tallying up the entries....will update later...Good luck to everyone, and lets get more entries.

Here is an update of the entries to date of people that said, and with payment status:Serge---thats me I payed myselfOttawa Biatch ..........PAIDOttawa Biatch II........PAIDNell..........................PAIDAdam ......................PAIDGo Bears..................PAIDTroyomac.................PAIDOutsider13................PAIDBdc 30......................PAIDZach.........................Arrangements madeGruven.....................Arrangements madeDigitalmonkey...........Arrangements madeMapleleafspoker.........comingIf i missed anyone please let me know..We already have more than last time...Lets get some more.

Look-up at the match-ups...Carolina at Boston Atlanta at FloridaPittsburgh at Colorado Buffalo at Detroit Washington at Montreal NY Rangers at Ottawa Toronto at Philadelphia Minnesota at Columbus Chicago at Nashville Dallas at Phoenix San Jose at Vancouver New Jersey at Los Angeles24 of the 30 teams in action. Looks like Detroit and Boston likely to get a majority of the action.

Serge I shipped to you on Stars a little over two months ago when I actaully had money in my account. You said it was alright to prepay for this so I sent it that day.

Serge I shipped to you on Stars a little over two months ago when I actaully had money in my account. You said it was alright to prepay for this so I sent it that day.
sorry dude..totally forgot about that..yes you are in...

Serge---thats me I payed myselfOttawa Biatch ..........PAIDOttawa Biatch II........PAIDNell..........................PAIDAdam ......................PAIDGo Bears..................PAIDTroyomac.................PAIDOutsider13................PAIDBdc 30......................PAIDZach.........................Arrangements madeGruven.....................Arrangements madeDigitalmonkey...........Arrangements madeMapleleafspoker.........PAIDMagnus72..................PAIDThats 14 so far...Hopefully we will get a couple of more, if not its good...We will start this Saturday..Please get me the picks posted in the thread or if you like PM them to me....If possible get them to me before Saturday 9am, that way I can post them before I leave the house on Saturday...I am pretty flexible with the deadline, but just makes it easy on me if you get it in early....If you dont have a pick in an hour before the first game, a pick will be assigned to you..You will get the first available team alphabetically..Thanks and good luck