Serge's Nhl Saturday Survivor Pool Ii

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Into Round 2Digitalmonkey........Detroit..Calgary Mapleleafspoker.....Detroit..CalgaryOutsider13.............Boston...CalgaryAdam...................Philly....CalgarySerge...................Boston...CalgaryZach.....................Philly...New JerseyDinkDonk..............Detroit...New JerseyGo Bears..............Florida...NashvilleOttawa Biatch I.....Detroit...NashvilleOttawa Biatch II....Boston...OttawaTroyomac..............Philly...ChicagoGruven.................Florida...DallasEliminated After Round 1Whiter SR..........AtlantaBdc 30..........AtlantaNell..............ChicagoMagnus72..........Chicago

Yes, it is sick. Contrarian betting makes you feel very sick.
But contrarianism doesn't apply here. We're not betting against spreads or lines.

Round 3Zach.....................Philly...New JerseyDinkDonk..............Detroit...New JerseyTroyomac..............Philly...ChicagoGruven.................Florida...Dallas

Round 3Zach.....................Philly...New JerseyDinkDonk..............Detroit...New JerseyTroyomac..............Philly...ChicagoGruven.................Florida...Dallas
just looking at the teams picked Chris has a huge edge in this...First two weeks he has picked two non playoff teams...Very key..Good game to the suckers(including me) who got Gretzkied
just looking at the teams picked Chris has a huge edge in this...First two weeks he has picked two non playoff teams...Very key..Good game to the suckers(including me) who got Gretzkied
way too early for that edge if you ask me.
I certainly wouldn't say it's a huge edge.Nj and Philly aren't exactly locks every week.We all still have SJ, Boston, etc. And 3 of us have Detroit.
I agree. It would have to go deep into this before the edge worked out. I did deliberately take weak teams the first two weeks, figuring it would go longer with more guys still left. But as of now, with only 4 players? Anybodies game..
  • 2 weeks later...