Serge's Nhl Saturday Survivor Pool Ii

Ok boys and girls. Its time to get going for round 2..I know a lot of you guys showed interest in doing this again...Very simple..$20 to enter..You pick one team to win on Saturday nights, you cant pick that team again...If you win you move on...If you lose you are out...Last team standing wins the money...We will start with the games of January 10th...We will skip Jan 24th for the All star break..Please let me know if you are in, and make arrangements to get me the $20Best way to ship money in order:1. Pokerstars....sergetoronto(pickering)2. Fulltilt..........sergetoronto3. Paypal.........sergetoronto@yahoo.com4. Email transfer in Canada......sergetoronto@yahoo.comGood luck..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I miss a pick? Is there a default team that will be picked? Just wondering because weekends are busy for me and I will probably forget one week by accident
This is a good question...I have done a few of these now, and it hasnt come up yet...I know some pools just say you are eliminated..However I wont do that...Ill make every effort to contact you, remind you by PM..If still no pick I will make a pick for you, based on Las Vegas odds biggest favourite...
im in. I'll send you $40 in next couple of days, this and I will have to rebuy in sk8ngo.
coolio...I have found that you are very good at these...You seem to find a way to go deep.
This is a good question...I have done a few of these now, and it hasnt come up yet...I know some pools just say you are eliminated..However I wont do that...Ill make every effort to contact you, remind you by PM..If still no pick I will make a pick for you, based on Las Vegas odds biggest favourite...
Rather than picking based on odds, I suggest anyone who misses their pick just be assigned a team alphabetically. For example, if you missed your pick then you get Anaheim. If Anaheim isn't playing or you have already picked Anaheim on a previous Saturday then you would get the next team.I may join.
Rather than picking based on odds, I suggest anyone who misses their pick just be assigned a team alphabetically. For example, if you missed your pick then you get Anaheim. If Anaheim isn't playing or you have already picked Anaheim on a previous Saturday then you would get the next team.I may join.
I am ok with this...Like I said..I have run 3 of them, and hasnt happened yet..but we can put this in the rules if everyone agrees..
That would be good imo. That way it's kind of a penalty so to speak and it doesn't give an unfair advantage to the rest of the players. The reason I asked is I was in one of these as a fundraiser for a minor hockey team. They had like 250 entries and about 15-20 people forgot every weekend. They had to pick a default team every weekend.I'm shipping now.
That would be good imo. That way it's kind of a penalty so to speak and it doesn't give an unfair advantage to the rest of the players. The reason I asked is I was in one of these as a fundraiser for a minor hockey team. They had like 250 entries and about 15-20 people forgot every weekend. They had to pick a default team every weekend.I'm shipping now.
Ok ..we are a democratic society in Serge pool land..It has been decided that we will go with Dale's plan..IF YOU MISS A GAME YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THE FIRST TEAM ALPHABETICALLY AVAILABLE TO YOU.
Somebody get a refrigerator bc Serge is pretty frickin cool for starting this up again!
ty ty...Are you back in Canada??Can we get a Vegas Trip report

Yes, I'm back in Canada. Nothing really too exciting really happened in Vegas, since I was with the family and more of a family Christmas. Looking forward to tonite tho, Canada Game.And Ohio St. +8.5 (2 units) and Ohio St. ML!! (1 unit). RTE that!!! lol

Yes, I'm back in Canada. Nothing really too exciting really happened in Vegas, since I was with the family and more of a family Christmas. Looking forward to tonite tho, Canada Game.And Ohio St. +8.5 (2 units) and Ohio St. ML!! (1 unit). RTE that!!! lol
I am placing a wager on on Ohio State...If we win, I owe you a beer...
I'll ship on Paypal tonight.*Edit* Shippt.(shibby!)
got it..good luckkeep them coming boys..I want at least 15 people
Ya, I'm in. Add it to my tab, plz. :club: I owe you 2 rebuys in SNG, and 1 entry to this.I'll get around to shipping on Tilt eventually.
you got it