What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

I was part of this $11k tab, and was possibly gonna use this for my list as well. Cristal is so very delish.
Good night. We shouldn't be given comp cards. I should also learn to never sleep in a chair at the Golden Nugget.-Gotten drunk with the Dropkick Murphys-Have a picture with DKM guitarist and his grandmother from same drunken night-Berated NBA player Kenny Anderson into giving a kid an autograph after he told the young boy to "**** himself."-Seen Dave Matthews Band 13 times(14 and 15 coming in April)-Because of a sicko blizzard in Vail I turned a 2 mile drive into a 5 hour "detour"-Made profit from having college house parties

1. Been given a lifetime ban fro US Cellular Field (Comiskey)2.. Got into a fight with former Steelers QB Mark Malone over a paper, rock, scissors bet3. Won the PONY League World Series4. Played D1 Baseball5. Got a hit off AJ Burnett, Mark Mulder and Rafael Soriano6. Witnessed Nomo throw a no-hitter vs. Baltimore while sitting in the Baltimore owner's (Angelos) box7. Partied with Adewale Ogunleye of the Bears.8. Did a shot of Jameson with Mayor Daley9. Once drank a full bottle of Jameson in college and then went out for the night (didn't end well)10. Blew a 0.41 BAC (Over 5 times the legal limt in IL) on January 1, 2009 on a cops breathalizer in the bar on a bet. Then proceeded to beat the cop in a game of pool.11. Goes to the toilet when necessary.

- Have colitis which means I've taken more shits in my life than anybody else- Have had about 25 Colonoscopies in my lifetime.
I had active Crohn's Disease for the past two years (prior to surgery in September), so I think I'm a front-runner in the shits per day category at least. Let's just say "the ocho" ain't nothin' for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). I'm not even close to Bob on the 'scopes count though.For the record: yes, it takes an IBD reference to draw me out of the woodwork. And yes, I realize that I didn't post in the other thread a few months ago when someone (HoosierAlum?) said he might have Crohn's, but I really wanted to. I'm a severe lurker.Thanks Bob for the reference and NNB for creating the thread.

Got a hole in one in a scramble tournament on a win a car hole. Didnt get said car because you had to be 18 i was 17 and 8 mo.Scored a perfect 800 on the math section on the SAT got a 430 on the english lol. "before the essay was addedCollege major was golfHeld a course record on a golf course (was first to ever play said golf course but did shoot 1 under so it was legit) it was at the Saguaro course at WekoPa in AZ a top 100 course that you can play.shot 48-29 on consecutive nines in a high school matchDid mushrooms in Joshua tree (after entourage episode aired)Been airlifted off of Zuma beach in Cali after getting water in my inner ear. (lifeguards couldnt figure out why i kept passing out when i tried to sit or stand up. Way overkill)Have never been to a Cubs game and seen them lose a regular season game 20+, and have never seen them win a playoff game in person 6 :club:

I had active Crohn's Disease for the past two years (prior to surgery in September), so I think I'm a front-runner in the shits per day category at least. Let's just say "the ocho" ain't nothin' for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). I'm not even close to Bob on the 'scopes count though.For the record: yes, it takes an IBD reference to draw me out of the woodwork. And yes, I realize that I didn't post in the other thread a few months ago when someone (HoosierAlum?) said he might have Crohn's, but I really wanted to. I'm a severe lurker.Thanks Bob for the reference and NNB for creating the thread.
This gives a whole new meaning to your name.
1. Been given a lifetime ban fro US Cellular Field (Comiskey)2.. Got into a fight with former Steelers QB Mark Malone over a paper, rock, scissors bet3. Won the PONY League World Series4. Played D1 Baseball5. Got a hit off AJ Burnett, Mark Mulder and Rafael Soriano6. Witnessed Nomo throw a no-hitter vs. Baltimore while sitting in the Baltimore owner's (Angelos) box7. Partied with Adewale Ogunleye of the Bears.8. Did a shot of Jameson with Mayor Daley9. Once drank a full bottle of Jameson in college and then went out for the night (didn't end well)10. Blew a 0.41 BAC (Over 5 times the legal limt in IL) on January 1, 2009 on a cops breathalizer in the bar on a bet. Then proceeded to beat the cop in a game of pool.11. Goes to the toilet when necessary.
Wash, PA, eh? This is held like 20min from my house and I have been there numerous times.
Please go into more details.
You know, the stories really aren't all that interesting. I was big in to AAU basketball when I was young so my height was measured frequently. Just before my 12th birthday i cracked six feet. But I grew only two inches between 11 and 15 and haven't grown since. The fact that I was big for my age, coupled with the blind luck of being in the right place at the right time enabled my to lose my virginity at a young age. I basically hit a home run during my very first at bat, if you know what i mean. The girl was 17 though, so there's that. I went to a really small strict private school in a small town and was expelled for a bunch of minor incidents, none of which would have warranted expulsion from most public schools.Regarding the LSAT score, I took numerous practice tests under examination conditions, and my real score ended up being 4 points above my previous best (which was a few points above the scores I had been averaging), and that is pretty unusual.
10. Blew a 0.41 BAC (Over 5 times the legal limt in IL) on January 1, 2009 on a cops breathalizer in the bar on a bet. Then proceeded to beat the cop in a game of pool.
Either the breathalizer wasn't working properly or you have an alcohol problem IMO, considering a .40 BAC renders most people unconcious at least, typically comatose, and sometimes dead.Or you blew into the breathalizer without waiting 15 minutes after your last drink, artificially increasing your BAC.
Either the breathalizer wasn't working properly or you have an alcohol problem IMO, considering a .40 BAC renders most people unconcious at least, typically comatose, and sometimes dead.Or you blew into the breathalizer without waiting 15 minutes after your last drink, artificially increasing your BAC.
I find it very possible that all of this is true.
You know, the stories really aren't all that interesting. I was big in to AAU basketball when I was young so my height was measured frequently. Just before my 12th birthday i cracked six feet. But I grew only two inches between 11 and 15 and haven't grown since. The fact that I was big for my age, coupled with the blind luck of being in the right place at the right time enabled my to lose my virginity at a young age. I basically hit a home run during my very first at bat, if you know what i mean. The girl was 17 though, so there's that. I went to a really small strict private school in a small town and was expelled for a bunch of minor incidents, none of which would have warranted expulsion from most public schools.Regarding the LSAT score, I took numerous practice tests under examination conditions, and my real score ended up being 4 points above my previous best (which was a few points above the scores I had been averaging), and that is pretty unusual.
Ya, your cliffnotes version was much more enticing :club:
Yep, in 1992. I think we stayed in dorms from Washington & Jefferson College.
Haha, sweet. I almost went there. Instead they're in our conference, and really good at everything
I could be wrong, but i don't think it's unusual for a man to be 'behind' Tom Dwan all night
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this....he does seem a little effeminite (sp?), right?

I guess I'll add one more:-Passed the Series 7 examAnd in response to the earlier question about Pink Lemonade.....it's way too sweet, and it makes me feel extra gay when the waitress at a restaurant brings me a nice tall glass of a pink drink while all my friends order beer. But at least none of those friends have tried to rub my nuts.

Rescued Brooke Shields from drowning.Used reward money to hire Van Halen to play at my birthday party.
I don't think fantasies count.-Lifted a minivan off of a woman's arm after it rolled over in a snowstorm-Won a week's worth of gas for throwing a baseball through a cardboard truck window at a minor league baseball game-Bored myself with my own answers
One time out of the blue a close friend rubbed my nuts and asked if I liked it. I imagine that has probably happened to most of you, though. Right? Just me? ****. For the record, I told him to cut it out, but part of me...... you know. Curious? Very confusing 10 seconds of my life.
Ha-ha- that's a good question. It was Dockers, which may explain my aversion to anything Dockers, really anything in the Chino pant family. ****ing Andre. I will never forget you, you opened my eyes and single-handedly increased my vigilance. Sort of. Years later I dated a guy for 3 months and didn't even realize it. I thought we were just hanging out. You know, working out, going to toy collecting shows, laying out, applying lotion on backs, etc.- which I found out later is apparently gay, but what was I gonna do? I didn't want him to burn, he had very fair skin. I am just caring that way. That was Kevin. I saw him years later at a mall after I had just been married. I think he was o.k. with it.
lol. sw?funniest posts in this thread.
-broke 19 bones, including my collarbone twice and my nose 4 times-tried cocaine for the first time and got my first BJ at 17 in Costa Rica on a yacht at a crazy party like the big pimpin video-was recruited to play college football-have benched over 350 pounds and squated over 600-had dinner with the guys from Green Day when they were still a garage band because my mom worked with one of their moms
wow, you must be a huge guy.
Lemonade kicks a lot of ass. It's been my drink of choice for most of the past year.What are y'all's feelings on pink lemonade?
Anybody that knows me well knows I drink lemonade! I try to keep a focused mind when playing so my fridge usually has lemonade and root beer in it. I get pink lemonade sometimes too. Lemonade is good because it's very refreshing when it's cold. :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:
I guess I'll add one more:-Passed the Series 7 examAnd in response to the earlier question about Pink Lemonade.....it's way too sweet, and it makes me feel extra gay when the waitress at a restaurant brings me a nice tall glass of a pink drink while all my friends order beer. But at least none of those friends have tried to rub my nuts. DAMMIT!!!!
FYP