How's The Weather?

I'm starting to feel bad80s again yesterdayplayed golf in shortsSat outside at 7 oclock smoking a cigar with my future son in law.But you guys got free healthcare
screw you :club: free healthcare, we ARENT in a depression, and our leaders dont get shoes thrown at their head.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going below freezing for the next few nights. that is good as it kills dormant mosquitos. Otherwise summer is BAD in FL.
Only going into the 40s for the next couple of nights, and that's good because if I lost my tomatoes again I'd cry. The frost last year didn't seem to affect the mosquitoes here.
It was -50C this morning with the wind (-58F). I hate winter.
I've never experienced cold even close to this, it's gotta suck.

About 15 degrees F in New York, but the wind blowing between the buildings makes it feel much colder. The walk to my office this morning was not fun.

I've never experienced cold even close to this, it's gotta suck.
Ya, nobody really wants to do anything so it's basically run to the car, get into building. Kinda depressing.The upside is it's supposed to be 35F on Sunday.

At our house this morning, it was -28F, the coldest temperature I've seen since the late 1980s (having lived in CA and NJ for some of those years). Wind chill is supposedly -41F.By Saturday, it could be 55 degrees warmer than this morning, and that will still be below freezing.

It was -50C this morning with the wind (-58F). I hate winter.
daaaammmnnnI thought 2 was bad. Nevermind, you win the weather war.
he actually ties for the victory with me. *sigh* i'd rather he won.

right now it's 0 F or -18C wind chill -14 F or -26 C too fu**ing cold

Tom... I think we are being punished for rubbing it in to everyone about how warm it WAS in Florida. Now it is freakin cold! Yuck!
further elaborate on "freaking cold"i think many people on here would strongly disagree
Tom... I think we are being punished for rubbing it in to everyone about how warm it WAS in Florida. Now it is freakin cold! Yuck!
further elaborate on "freaking cold"i think many people on here would strongly disagree
It's 34 right now, feels like 23.Low tonight is forcasted to be 37.My tomatoes are unhappy.

Got down to 19 here in St. Augustine last night. the ONLY 2 good things about that are :1. Kills mosquitos2. Some college girls STILL do not wear bras!!!! :club::ts

Between January 1st, 2009 - January 21st, 2009Max Temp Reached: 0.2 °C Max Temp. Date: Jan.13 2009 Min Temp Reached: -32.1 °C Min Temp. Date: Jan.14 2009They are calling for 1°C on Friday... bring out the shorts :club:

• 2 weeks later...
Cold and windy. I had to turn the heat on.
would you like some snow with that lol