**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

I'm not a closet anything. If I liked Justin Bieber...or even worse, the Toronto Maple Leafs, then I wouldn't feel a need to hide it.Yes, the Habs haven't been playing well, but they have looked better in the last couple of games then they looked before the new year. I know nothing about their love of balls...I'll trust you on the matter though. You seem to have extensive knowledge on balls, ****, etc...
This is true..I know a lot about balls..
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

Knucklesnilan18 mins agoIf Burke said it, it must be true right? Remember these: 'I'll rebuild the team through the fraft' -> then trades away his top draft picks for a peripheral player. // 'I'll move up in the draft and pick Schenn's little brother' -> didn't happen. // 'I have secured the defense position' -> really? Komisarek & Beachemin? // Remember the whole 'truculence' speech? -> Yes, I'm sure other teams' in the league are terrified of playing the Leafs. // 'This is a playoff team' -> second year in a row that the great Burkie guarantees a playoff berth... // Let's not forget that eh went all the way accross the pond and signed 'The Monster'. Yes, this was Burkies way of securing the tending position. We all know how that has turned out... Sooooo keep talking there Burkie. I'm sure we're all listening and are ready to once again drink the Cool Aid...http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=348636

Ben Eager should have hit Colby Armstrong in the mouth instead of the eye. Shutting Armstrong up would certainly have been worth the 4 games.

This was sent to me at work. Like most jokes of this type, you could replace "Leafs" with any team, but it was just too perfect for you guys not to post in its original form:> Toronto Police Department reports finding a man's body in a> local river just west of the Don Valley Parkway. The dead man's name> will not be released until his family has been notified.> > The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption.> He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a strap-on> dildo, and a Leafs hockey jersey. He also had a cucumber stuffed up his> ass.> > > The police removed the Leafs hockey jersey--- to spare his> family any unnecessary embarrassment.> > > Police do care!

Hey, Ron Wilson, you just won your 600th game as an NHL coach. And it was against your former team. What are you gonna do now?1_77181.jpg"I'm gonna get fined."

The teachers are apparently up in arms about the possibility of their retirement funds being used as illegal incentives within the Maple Leafs organization.

A waffle stand will be set up outside the ACC during all remaining home games for the rest of the season. Proceeds will go toward paying off the recent fine the NHL handed down.

"Stars announce they've traded Fabian Brunnstrom to the Toronto Maple Leafs in exchange for right wing Mikhail Stefanovich."I put this in the leafs sucks thread because Brunnstrom sucks
lol.I was just about to post in the Leafs thread that you made the right choice putting it here, for just that reason.In this thread, we will discuss the realities of 2 busts being traded for each other. In the other thread, there will be talk of Brunnstrom making the all star team in 2weeks.Somewhere in between, the Leafs are probably thinking....why not, lets take a nothing risk. I like it.
lol.I was just about to post in the Leafs thread that you made the right choice putting it here, for just that reason.In this thread, we will discuss the realities of 2 busts being traded for each other. In the other thread, there will be talk of Brunnstrom making the all star team in 2weeks.Somewhere in between, the Leafs are probably thinking....why not, lets take a nothing risk. I like it.
Arp you should consider getting a media badge and becoming Chris's assistant.
Arp you should consider getting a media badge and becoming Chris's assistant.
Why, because I liked the move for the Leafs? see: "I like it"oh, you mean because of the Leafs thread stuff? Am I wrong?
Why, because I liked the move for the Leafs? see: "I like it"oh, you mean because of the Leafs thread stuff? Am I wrong?
You put it at the end though. He didn't get that far.
yup you are wrong..You have the Chris media bug in you...We will insult them 4 or 5 ways and throw a small compliment in there.its all good..though..GO LEAFS GO
yup you are wrong..You have the Chris media bug in you...We will insult them 4 or 5 ways and throw a small compliment in there.its all good..though..GO LEAFS GO
lol, small compliment. Ill try to make a bigger one next time they acquire an AHL player.

One of those 'win win' deals, since these guys are both busts if nothing changes. Hopefully a new environment, new coach, etc are good for your player. Brunnstrom scored an NHL hat trick, so he can't be completely useless, right?

One of those 'win win' deals, since these guys are both busts if nothing changes. Hopefully a new environment, new coach, etc are good for your player. Brunnstrom scored an NHL hat trick, so he can't be completely useless, right?
You guys are missing the key part of this deal...Its the main reason Burke made the trade..If you want the real reason go to the real thread.
http://www.thepensblog.com/pensblog-news/t...ject-mr-67.htmlmr67.jpgMR. 67 BIO: Mr. 67 was a talented and hardworking teenager growing up in Toronto. While walking through Maple Leaf Gardens one evening, he was attacked by three men wearing paper bags over their heads. The attack left him in a coma for many years. He miraculously awoke decades later, but his mind is still trapped in the past among the Original Six. Confused and unable to function in modern society, Mr. 67 lives a difficult life filled with a desperate hope for the future while struggling with a disappointing reality. While it's missing a few diamonds, his tarnished Stanley Cup ring is the source of his power and a reminder of better days. Armed with a Blackberry and a general sense of apathy, Mr. 67 is the eternal protector of the Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment corporate boxes. Should he feel threatened or aroused, he will strike back at women with his dreaded punch of doom. His weaknesses include sensible planning and frozen waffles. He often acts without thinking and ends up in troubling situations which make his already challenging life almost unbearable.