**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

How is Greg Pateryn doing?
I'm not sure, but the Habs will probably bring him on board if they want him to lead them to 12th place.P.S. Why are you in this thread? You're just gonna end up crying again.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

The Monster (lol) has been sent down for a "conditioning" stint.conditioning = you suck
Yup. Great news. He needs to play. By rule he has to agree to this not to involve waiver process. You are a 
The Monster (lol) has been sent down for a "conditioning" stint.conditioning = you suck
Hey man, why dont YOU try controlling those rebounds. Looks pretty easy from your spot on the couch doesnt it?????:)That reminds me, where's Toskala? Maybe the Monster can go there.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd..._medium=twitterPhil Kessel: ‘It's not going right. It might not be working out here'This is starting to not be funny, well... kind of. Wilson & co need to get their "coach on" and really need to figure out how to turn this guy around.
suprised you didnt quote ""Me and Ron don't really talk ... that's all I got to say about that."

The Toronto Maple Leafs franchise is a joke. Sure, it makes plenty of money, but that has nothing to do with the quality of entertainment it provides on the ice. The Leafs are a typical example of how an inferior product can be very profitable if there is no competition.

"let us also rememeber that Versteeg was a 5th rounder.. Burke changed a 5th rounder to a first rounder, and made a little more cap room"The logic of Leafs fans is hilarious at times.

Just so Serge doesn't get too excited. http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern...MapleLeafs.htmlThankfully back to back games against the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguings could help.
http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern...apleLeafs2.htmlThat one is better.This stuff is pretty useless as it doesnt take into consideration how teams are playing...For example.Atlanta and Florida suck right now.Leafs are hot, and the Devils are on fire..

Useless isn't exactly the right word. Obviously it's not perfect but it's using the only real data that's available. Factoring in how a team is playing right now would be tough because that can change in a matter of days. Bottom line is the leafs need to win 2/3 of their remaining games to have about a 50/50 shot at making the playoffs. Far from eliminated but it won't be easy.

Buffalo and Carolina both won last night. The dream is almost over. Tune it at this time next year for a repeat performance...same as every year. On and on and...

• 3 weeks later...

I just read this whole thread...some very funny stuff in here.I can't help but wonder if the people that took the time to post how bad this thread was also posted something similar in the Anti-Habs/Pens/Sens thread?Also; the Leafs are at .500 and just out of the playoffs...who saw that coming?

• 3 weeks later...

Did some of the Leafs fans in this forum really think the Leafs would make the playoffs? This is great though, a late season run to move up high enough not to give Boston a great pick with the first rounder they traded away.

Stay out of here Serge unless you intend on bashing the useless Leafs. NO President's Trophies, have not made the playoffs since 2004, haven't won the Cup in over 40 years and will continue to find ways to suck year after year. But dream on, maybe in your life time they might do it. but not this year. LOLLeaf fans are so pathetic.
Stay out of here Serge unless you intend on bashing the useless Leafs. NO President's Trophies, have not made the playoffs since 2004, haven't won the Cup in over 40 years and will continue to find ways to suck year after year. But dream on, maybe in your life time they might do it. but not this year. LOLLeaf fans are so pathetic.
This post is appropriate.