**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

the only comparison that you can make with Edmonton and Toronto, is that they are both in Canada..Sorry we dont have great YOUNG and CHEAP players like Kovalev at $ 5 million or a 12 goal floater that we are paying 7 million for 5 years..Is that what you mean??
I acctually agree with serge here, comparing Edmonton and Toronto is wrong. Toronto doesn't deserve the compliment!As for the 12 goal floater making 7 million, who are you talking about because both oilers in that pay grade have 9 goals.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

I acctually agree with serge here, comparing Edmonton and Toronto is wrong. Toronto doesn't deserve the compliment!As for the 12 goal floater making 7 million, who are you talking about because both oilers in that pay grade have 9 goals.
Pretty sure he's making a comment about Spezza
I was never putting Edmonton down and was making fun of Spezza..For the record you, like the rest of Canada, need to get over your jealousy of Toronto..Face it Edmonton is a small town...Toronto is a world class city..Nothing to argue..

Former Maple Leafs goaltender Vesa Toskala, who was traded to the Anaheim Ducks on January 31, took a little parting shot at his old team, according to the Toronto Star.Toskala, whose mask is still adorned with the colours of the Maple Leafs, was asked when he would be replacing the paint job to reflect his new team's motif."Hopefully soon, so I can wash that blue and white out of my gear," Toskala said, according to the Star.Haha...Toskala just moved downed to #27 on the list of former Laffs to honour before a future game.

Kessel actually played pretty damn good tonight, as did Phaneuf. Also, the Sharks didn't REALLY score a real goal all night. All of their goals were bullshit bounces or deflections. Considering that, and the fact that, statistically, the Leafs should be losing to SJ by 13 goals, I'm quite alright with the game tonight, a loss as it is.

Kessel actually played pretty damn good tonight, as did Phaneuf. Also, the Sharks didn't REALLY score a real goal all night. All of their goals were bullshit bounces or deflections. Considering that, and the fact that, statistically, the Leafs should be losing to SJ by 13 goals, I'm quite alright with the game tonight, a loss as it is.
Of course you're ok with the loss...you're a Leafs fan, you're used to it.

16:51 CGY Niklas Hagman (21) Wrist Shot - Assists: J. Iginla (29) & M. Stajan (26)Looks like Hagman and Stajan moved up in the linemate department.

16:51 CGY Niklas Hagman (21) Wrist Shot - Assists: J. Iginla (29) & M. Stajan (26)Looks like Hagman and Stajan moved up in the linemate department.
I'd say so. Jarome Iginla happens to be a pretty good player.

Deepest sympathies to the Burke family. I imagine having to bury a child is one of the worse things someone would ever have to do. As a parent, it's my nightmare.

Deepest sympathies to the Burke family. I imagine having to bury a child is one of the worse things someone would ever have to do. As a parent, it's my nightmare.
It is heartbreaking to see, and that only scratches the surface of how horrific it must feel. As a parent, I can't even think about it... it makes me feel sick...
Are you implying that he may have stooped so low as to steal someone's purse?
while he is making up stuff about Grabovski's alleged incidentIts not a joke what the MOntreal Canadiens duo did last year..Yup they stole a purse.
while he is making up stuff about Grabovski's alleged incidentIts not a joke what the MOntreal Canadiens duo did last year..Yup they stole a purse.
Look at you way up on your high horse. Like you've never gotten drunk at a club and decided to steal a purse or two. :club:
Look at you way up on your high horse. Like you've never gotten drunk at a club and decided to steal a purse or two. :club:
He doesnt hang out at clubs where there are women, hence no purses.... maybe a few european carry-alls..... :ts