What Happened To Steve's Thread?

This.Are you trying to "give back to FCP" or are you opening a business?Are you posting a video about the Larry game because you think we are going to be interested or because you are in it?Are you trying to tell stories of Ted Forrest for our satisfaction or your own?Are you telling past students they are doing well puclically because you are being encouraging or because you are trying to sell more schooling?Say what you mean, that's all. It's pretty insulting to our intelligence and gets old fairly quickly.
this is complete rapefwiw, i thought this about the larry game video (would steve have posted it if he wasnt in it?), but didnt wanna say anything for fear of death by castration.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve is playing this right... There's no response he can give that would not be attacked... He's going to mosey off into the sunset, which is pretty much all he can do at this point...
He gave a response. Which included a not so thinly veiled threat.And there are plenty of responses that would not be attacked... in fact, here's one right now:"Guys, listen... I'm sorry if I've come accross badly to many of you, that was never my intention. I've always tried to be a positive part of FCP and contribute to the best of my ability, and I guess I can see why some have had a problem with me promoting my s7s course in the way I have... I've looked over some of my recent posts and I agree they do seem a bit condescending to those who haven't been my students.All I can say is, I think I should try to be more open and relaxed from now on... so no hard feelings, and let's try to start afresh. And Looshle, let's call a truce please. I look forward to continuing to be a part of FCP in some way, because I truly value the community here. Good luck to everybody, sincerely... Steve. :club: '... but I think there's a part of his ego that's stopping him from saying something like that, therefore it's basically a choice between going on the attack... or saying just 'Good luck everyone, I probably won't be around here any more', which is basically just trying to lay a guilt trip on everyone.

Not nearly as talented as Q, but I wanted to give it a shot:Steve shows up128750536190512624.jpgPoto asplodes128750541081169168.jpgFCP piles on128750546356371728.jpgLooshle shows up128750556719113392.jpgLoosh and Steve go at it128750592164728972.jpgSteve issues challenge128750549788066000.jpgLooshle accepts128750570200713521.jpgSteve tries to remove the evidence128750564510916779.jpgBob brings thread back and Steve leaves in disgust128750560197240208.jpg

The reason that Q's are good, is because he uses existing LOLcats. Making your own isn't funny. Unless he's just really good at making it look that way.
Come back after you've drank a few! LOL I know I'm not Q, just saw a LOLcat pic and felt inspired. It's my first attempt dammit! LOL

Ok, I have a comment and a question:I'm obviously neither a regular nor respected contributor to this forum (compare my post count to my join date and do the math), but I have had some limited contact w/ Steve. I did once approach him for training, but the cost was prohibitive and I decided not to pursue it. However, I didn't get the impression that Steve was offering the training as a means of income for himself, and from the posts I see from his "graduates," he seems to offer a good product.I can see how he may come off slightly snobbish or arrogant, but it's the interweb and intentions are hard to interpret through a computer screen. Now, my question...to Steve, JC, or really anyone......Why do people feel the need to "leave" the forum? I understand maybe not posting as much, but I just don't really understand the point of "leaving" an internet based message board? Is there something specific about FCP that is prompting you to leave (Steve, I can obviously see what prompted you). Anyway, just a question that I wanted to throw out there...

The reason that Q's are good, is because he uses existing LOLcats. Making your own isn't funny. Unless he's just really good at making it look that way.
I thought it was a good effort :club:
Now, my question...to Steve, JC, or really anyone......Why do people feel the need to "leave" the forum? I understand maybe not posting as much, but I just don't really understand the point of "leaving" an internet based message board? Is there something specific about FCP that is prompting you to leave (Steve, I can obviously see what prompted you). Anyway, just a question that I wanted to throw out there...
I meant to say something about this earlier. I've been a mod on several message boards in the past and it was always my experience that those who feel they need to announce they are leaving are usually doing so hoping that someone will beg them to stay. Of course, there are exceptions........someone moving and without internet for a while, etc. But it always seems like begging for attention.
Utter BS.How could you not view the possibility someone is poking and prodding a bunch of defenseless animals into cell phone pic poses merely for our personal entertainment as anything less than glorious?Actually, now that you've pointed out some of these may have been tailor-made for this particular e-fight, it almost makes me enjoy it more. Some bizzaro-world, multimedia, puppet show, and warning: some animals may have been psychologically damaged in the making of this LOLCatz collage.I say Bravo.
I dont know if it was clear in the linked threat about the 4k-8k game, but on my first two posts on page 1 I was being a smart ass about him posting for his ego. But like some others here, I thought I would have been burned at the stake for coming out and saying it. Lol at me asking about openings to his "course"