What Happened To Steve's Thread?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for the first time i am offering, I_fold08's training course- includes strategy talks with fcp's own snamuh- includes teaching players to play way too high and lose their bankroll- includes etc. etc.all for the low price of 300 pesos

I was sleeping last night and didn't see all the drama and didn't notice that the thread had been deleted.I've moved the thread back to Gen Poker so that people can read it but closed it since keeping it open won't really serve any purpose.
Good idea. There is no way the drama will just move to this thread.

I think it is funny that so many of Steve's threads devolve into thisAround Thanksgiving he posted his "what is wrong with FCP" thread and I made the same points that Loosh and Poto are (very correctly) making and vick12 went into irrational defense modeNow, it appears that reading these two threads clarifies the situationSteve's training is clearly effective. His trainees have had success and appear to be satisfied customers, at least based on their respect for him and the way they defend him (hell, he is putting vick12's kid through college). That said, the rest of the laymen on the forum think he is arrogant. Doesn't it seem possible that his posts are simply arrogant and come across as douchey, but that he is also a decent guy at core that does want to help people with his teaching, cares about his students, and isn't completely greedy. These things aren't mutually exclusive and I personally think they are both true.

i suggest steve gives GWCGWC 6 free months of training and see if it makes him a better player....this way, we'll all know that this training really works

I remember when:Steve caught shit for name dropping when he posted in any thread. Gank posted a thread asking who could get him a 420 hook up in Arizona.Looshle would post LHE videos. OT posters didn't change their names.People didn't have obnoxiously big signatures that have to be blocked. I could harmlessly flirt with Theresa.The Up The Beach baseline intro was sweet. Red buckets and gatorade bottles.Finding out what someone ate for lunch.I could derail a thread with ease.RonMexico was just kind of e-gay.

This thread and the one that led to it are so fantastic I'd like to have sex with them both.I've been less than a fan of Steve's the longest. What do I win?
dude
dude
You rang? No seriously I don't remember the thread but Steve pretty much berated me for his 100th level thinking at the WPT Championship a few years ago and I haven't liked him very much since. He came off way too arrogant and snobbish and it apparently hasn't gone away.
Get Sprung. Pretty sure that I tried to help you get a job at Bellagio and it just didn't work out. But a shame that you come on here and blast away after I personally talked to Daniel about trying to get you a job.
I have also personally talked to Daniel about a job and it obviously led to nothing. Honestly I was just stating that I don't like the way you come off when you post and it is very apparent to others. You seem to enjoy sitting atop your pedestal while you occasionally come down to help a few people. Reiterating it just proves that you want recognition for something nice you tried to do when you could've easily made no mention of it at all.
I have also personally talked to Daniel about a job and it obviously led to nothing. Honestly I was just stating that I don't like the way you come off when you post and it is very apparent to others. You seem to enjoy sitting atop your pedestal while you occasionally come down to help a few people. Reiterating it just proves that you want recognition for something nice you tried to do when you could've easily made no mention of it at all.
i miss u, when we gonna chill at ts again?!?
Looshle. You have a lot to say my man. Next time we're around each other in "real life". Why don't we go outside and talk about these issues. I would love to hear ALL of your thoughts in person.
I was with your few comments until here. I mean, seriously?
And you thought I was bullshit? Interesting.
No, my 'dude' comment was because you wanted to have sex with both threads and my first post in this thread was calling everyone who posted before me a fag. It was tongue-in-cheek and mocking the drama queens. Theresa said it better with her Lifetime channel post. Mine was just more direct.I don't understand why Steve seems too elicit so much emotion from a message board. I have some guesses but my read may be way off. Posting veiled physical threats is the single most ridiculous thing I've ever seen the dude post. There's zero chance anyone who posts something so absurd on a poker message forum is a legitimate bad ass.

Lol steve. You really are amusing.We'd have to meet somewhere between my small stakes and the really high i've got alot of money stakes though, because I don't like walking that much.Or maybe you could have Ted Forrest beat me up while you watch.