New High Stakes Poker Lineup

What, no Clonie Gowen?? Pah.
clonie v. howard heads up grudge match.on a different note that reminded me when daniel played howard heads up for an fsn live telecast, but there wasnt enough time to show it on tv, anyone know if there is a video out there for it?
I don't know about any of you, but when I am watching, I want to see two things. 1. A high level of poker 2. Cool stories, specifically from Doyle, BG, Eli, etc. the guys who have been around for awhile. All the other stuff is just white noise getting in the way of that.
Plus Hellmuth can play for a couple of episode as long as he promises to explode again.It will be interesting to see some new guys. The non-pros were actually some of the more interesting ones to watch, specifically how they played against the pros and how the pros played against them. Guy liberte (spelling) was especially good, would have loved to see him back.I am pleased to see that Mike is gone. Fun for a while but was seriously sick of him in season 4

Weeeee I can't wait till they begin to air this. Also Zigmund on a live table, awesome. I think he will be agressive in his play but not to his opponents 'cause English isn't his language and he knows he will be mouthbashed when he starts.Damnz0rz I can't wait for so long.

Is Sam Simon the same Sam Simon that is the producer of the Simpsons?
I would assume, he plays at the WSOP. FWIW, he no longer works on the show, but still gets a "Created By" credit and royalties, MBN...
Is Sam Simon the same Sam Simon that is the producer of the Simpsons?
Yes. They show him in the WSOP ME every year, and he has a home game with his rich friends. They talk about it on the Howard Stern show every once in awhile, Artie Lange is friends with him.
Yes. They show him in the WSOP ME every year, and he has a home game with his rich friends. They talk about it on the Howard Stern show every once in awhile, Artie Lange is friends with him.
And Ralph "the berry faced queer" Cirella gets to hang out at his pad in Malibu and spend Thanksgiving with him in Hawaii. The ultimate free loader...
Plus Hellmuth can play for a couple of episode as long as he promises to explode again.Guy liberte (spelling) was especially good, would have loved to see him back.
Was re-watching some old episodes the other day and the hand where Phil had Arag vs DNs AT that flopped two pair was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on poker TV. Phil was so owned on that hand it was simply amazing. Admittedly it was a huge amount of luck for DN to bet dark and then flop two pair but still. And then watching Phil slowly come to a boil. Priceless.Guy was horrible poker. About the only thing he had was a complete disregard for the money. Put me in a 5c/10c and I can play the same. He seemed to be totally a level 1 player.
I have a feeling Gold might be busto LOL
I wouldn't be too surprised to find that's true. You simply can't keep throwing away money like he did for too long even if you did win a couple million once.
I wouldn't be too surprised to find that's true. You simply can't keep throwing away money like he did for too long even if you did win a couple million once.
Didn't he win a few times on the show? I think he's doing ok.
Didn't he win a few times on the show? I think he's doing ok.
Last I remember from him on HSP was walking out putting his remaining money in a plastic bag, after playing about as badly as it's possible to play. And he played virtually very hand.He was lucky to win against Patrik Antonius too, when they got it all in (PA had the nuts). They ran it 3 times and Gold won 2.