family guy was hilarious

Ok I know this isn't supposed to be in general poker but don't you guys think family guy was great tonight.I think my favorite part was wihen God killed the women with lightening and said jesus christ and he showed up and told him to bring around the escalade we are getting the hell outta here.

Ok I know this isn't supposed to be in general poker but don't you guys think family guy was great tonight.I think my favorite part was wihen God killed the women with lightening and said jesus christ and he showed up and told him to bring around the escalade we are getting the hell outta here.
my favorite part was when Peter and that chicken had that really long fight, for some reason i was pretty sure that it was just going to happen for no reason instead of actually having anything to do with the story. American Dad wasnt too bad either.
kinda of a weak episope for family guy imo, but god and jesus... HILARIOUS
no way man you must of been watchin american dad
I thought it was hilarious, but I truly fear that as this season progresses that there will be a load of indecency complaints that force them to censor the show.Case in point: Chris and Peter in bed.-adam
yeah it is getting bad but it is so damn funny
my favorite part was when Peter and that chicken had that really long fight, for some reason i was pretty sure that it was just going to happen for no reason instead of actually having anything to do with the story. American Dad wasnt too bad either.
True, the chicken fight was ridiculous. My brother just recently just started watching the show and we saw the chicken fight come out of nowhere and last for like a full minute (or however long). Like I said, my bro isn't fully knowledgeable about just how random Family Guy can be and he blurted out in a kind of amused but semi-confused way, "Am I actually seeing this?" That comment made me laugh about twice as hard as the chicken fight did. Needless to say, my sides felt like they were going to fall off.

Yea seriously, my favorite part of the show is Peter interacting with his friends, which was pretty much absent from the first two episodes. I was worried FG was going the route of the Simpsons; all about celeb guests and referencing pop culture instead of mining the great characters they created. Good to see Quagmire back to form.

For those Family Guy enthuisists, the chicken fight in the last family guy episode is not the first. Season 2 Ep 3 has a long chicken fight as well. Family guy Rocks overall.

Guest XXEddie
For those Family Guy enthuisists, the chicken fight in the last family guy episode is not the first. Season 2 Ep 3 has a long chicken fight as well. Family guy Rocks overall.
For the Family guy enthuisistsif you didnt know thats was the 2nd chicken fight you are not a Family Guy enthuisists