Austin's Hangout

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has to be the worst thread in fcp history.
Happy New Years SuitedAces21this thread is for you honey
They should just "do it" and get it over with.
If this happens let me know as I would like to watch. I will not disturb you two i will just watch quietly from the corner of the room.
You can cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife.
oh please give me a break wrong choice in guys
They should just "do it" and get it over with.
nice friends
If this happens let me know as I would like to watch. I will not disturb you two i will just watch quietly from the corner of the room.
will get you Grocey, you sick pup
You scare me
me too
  • 3 weeks later...

you can call me all the names you want I am just going to continue to ignore you lolWhy should I give you any satisfaction. That means you win. Dream on baby. You will never win against me. You may live for the time but you can die waiting.Cheers Austin Honey

you can call me all the names you want I am just going to continue to ingore you lolWhy should I give you any satisfaction. That means you win. Dream on baby. You will never win against me. You may live for the for the time but you can die waiting.Cheers Austin Honey
inigo.jpg
you can call me all the names you want I am just going to continue to ingore you lolWhy should I give you any satisfaction. That means you win. Dream on baby. You will never win against me. You may live for the for the time but you can die waiting.Cheers Austin Honey
?Go eat a cheeseburger or something, you're losing whatever you had left of your sanity. Nevermind, sal wins.
I have a serious question. At what grade level did the public school system decide to kick you out? I was correcting second grade Penpal letters today and some of their grammar and vocabulary far exceed yours.
I have a serious question. At what grade level did the public school system decide to kick you out? I was correcting second grade Penpal letters today and some of their grammar and vocabulary far exceed yours.
spelling and grammar corrected lolgood for them donk4life
That means you win. Dream on baby. You will never win against me.
#1 leveler in the house!(In da house?)(In da hizzy?)
you can call me all the names you want I am just going to continue to ignore you lolWhy should I give you any satisfaction. That means you win. Dream on baby. You will never win against me. You may live for the time but you can die waiting.Cheers Austin Honey
I can't take it anymore. I sit here and I fake a smile and say I don't mind and that it's funny, but inside my blood is fucking lava. I don't know if this is some intricate joke account, or a real person, but if in either case, it makes me want to desecrate everything beautiful. I want to burn churches and punt infants. I want to find the nearest disabled person and bite off their ear. I want to walk into a nursing home and hit everyone I see with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. I don't even know why I'm saying this, because you're just going to quote it and say something obnoxiously positive like "I'm a beast and for some reason so content with myself that none of this bothers me". If this is a joke account, congratulations. It has gotten more under my skin than any account, real or fake, in recent memory.If this is a real person I have this to say:While most will smile and clap and say "Good for you sister!" that someone can be as positive as you are while looking like a sloppily assembled statue of dogshit, I say it's pathetic. If everyone was as satisfied with themselves as you, this world would go no where. We would all fester in our own filth, and never become anything as a species. Do you know why the successful are as successful as they are? It's not because they've embraced some sort of inner fucking peace, it's because they look in the mirror and hate what they see. They hate it so much that they go out into the world and find something to kick so much ass at, that hopefully people won't notice the faults they obsess over. Powerful business people make cutthroat moves to gain millions. Why? So they can buy a big house, fancy cars, surround themselves with hot women, and throw money around like water. Not because any of these things matter to them (except I'd assume the women) but because they think that if they put on this big smoke and mirrors show, and blind everyone with their material possessions, no one will notice that their nose isn't quite right, or their forehead's too big, or that their ears stick out. It's how this country was formed, and how it developed into the most powerful nation in the world. No other country deals with eating disorders like America? Well, our tanks will kick your tanks asses. Teen suicide is highest in the US? Here's $100m, now shut the fuck up about it. Think plastic surgery is vain and pathetic? Think about all the jobs that would be lost, and moreover, all the money that would have to be dumped into creation and distribution of anti depressants once these people can't pay to get themselves fixed up. Think lingerie ads objectify women? No gym in the world would exist without them. If people didn't wish they could be someone else, none of us would have any motivation to do anything with ourselves. Why go to college if you're already so smart? Why work out if you're beautiful on the inside? Bottom line: Compare yourself to something superior. Look in the mirror and cry. Obsess over your shortcomings. Who knows, you might advance the human race in the process.
I want to burn churches and punt infants. I want to find the nearest disabled person and bite off their ear. I want to walk into a nursing home and hit everyone I see with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
I like you more every day..... I may buy you TWO beers when I come to NY.
I can't take it anymore. I sit here and I fake a smile and say I don't mind and that it's funny, but inside my blood is fucking lava. I don't know if this is some intricate joke account, or a real person, but if in either case, it makes me want to desecrate everything beautiful. I want to burn churches and punt infants. I want to find the nearest disabled person and bite off their ear. I want to walk into a nursing home and hit everyone I see with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. I don't even know why I'm saying this, because you're just going to quote it and say something obnoxiously positive like "I'm a beast and for some reason so content with myself that none of this bothers me". If this is a joke account, congratulations. It has gotten more under my skin than any account, real or fake, in recent memory.If this is a real person I have this to say:While most will smile and clap and say "Good for you sister!" that someone can be as positive as you are while looking like a sloppily assembled statue of dogshit, I say it's pathetic. If everyone was as satisfied with themselves as you, this world would go no where. We would all fester in our own filth, and never become anything as a species. Do you know why the successful are as successful as they are? It's not because they've embraced some sort of inner fucking peace, it's because they look in the mirror and hate what they see. They hate it so much that they go out into the world and find something to kick so much ass at, that hopefully people won't notice the faults they obsess over. Powerful business people make cutthroat moves to gain millions. Why? So they can buy a big house, fancy cars, surround themselves with hot women, and throw money around like water. Not because any of these things matter to them (except I'd assume the women) but because they think that if they put on this big smoke and mirrors show, and blind everyone with their material possessions, no one will notice that their nose isn't quite right, or their forehead's too big, or that their ears stick out. It's how this country was formed, and how it developed into the most powerful nation in the world. No other country deals with eating disorders like America? Well, our tanks will kick your tanks asses. Teen suicide is highest in the US? Here's $100m, now shut the fuck up about it. Think plastic surgery is vain and pathetic? Think about all the jobs that would be lost, and moreover, all the money that would have to be dumped into creation and distribution of anti depressants once these people can't pay to get themselves fixed up. Think lingerie ads objectify women? No gym in the world would exist without them. If people didn't wish they could be someone else, none of us would have any motivation to do anything with ourselves. Why go to college if you're already so smart? Why work out if you're beautiful on the inside? Bottom line: Compare yourself to something superior. Look in the mirror and cry. Obsess over your shortcomings. Who knows, you might advance the human race in the process.
wow, nice rant. nicely put
If everyone was as satisfied with themselves as you
what makes you think I am
Compare yourself to something superior
why should I be superior and not equal
Look in the mirror and cry
I don't need a mirror to cry, as I do that very well lately
Obsess over your shortcomings
I do try, but obessessing or is it learning from them is what counts.
When science discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to find they are not it. ~Bernard Baily
“True humility is intelligent self respect which keeps us from thinking too highly or too meanly of ourselves. It makes us modest by reminding us how far we have come short of what we can be.”