Worker Dies In Stampede

El Oh El at me. I thought I'd heard something about CC in danger of going bankrupt, and the reason I is because they have bwahahah. They deserve it, IMO. A crappier best buy, more expensive and less selection.
Actually, up until now, Circuit City was the cheaper store, and I've always preferred them.The reason the stores that are closing are more expensive, is because they were bought out by liquidators and they're the ones setting the prices, so at least at the time being, you can probably find better deals at the stores that are staying open, because the other ones don't follow the same sale prices. But eventually things will go down at the ones that are closing.Someone tell me when that happens.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, up until now, Circuit City was the cheaper store, and I've always preferred them.
I don't know if there are regional price differences, but that was never the case in my town. The CC in my town is a particularly small and crappy one, however.
Um, Sal Paradise won the thread, hardly debatable.Gallo's response is what makes it a win. So "belligerently stupid and lazy" he didn't even click the link provided by Sal!!!!
Trust me, I clicked it. I saw that it was a thread posted from 2006.When he posted it, I was like "Fuck, not again!!"
I don't know if there are regional price differences, but that was never the case in my town. The CC in my town is a particularly small and crappy one, however.
CC has always been slightly lower for the same product from what I've been able to tell, plus they have a price match guarantee. I mean, I shop at either one, but Best Buy customer service hasn't always been my favorite. I mean, as much as CS can be.
Pretty sure it was me. I got both of them YOU EGOTISTICAL BASTARD!
LOOOL...my bad!!!U win suh!!!NH...wp...smd...diagf...etc. etc.=)
Confirmed.And shouldn't most of you be contributing in GenPop?
I would just like to tell you know how much I like Metalacaplypse
The first time I saw I wasn't all the wowed. But I started watching it again and was blown away. Both by the humor and the music.
Just wait to buy a lap top until circuit city goes under. I stopped in there the other day to price their HDTVs, and LOL their sht is like 100-300 more a TV than best buy, and best buy is mostly way overpriced compared to online. Circuit City is going bankrupt within the year, is my prediction.
I was going to say this:
Do you think we will have a black president too?Circuit City Bankrupt
Actually, up until now, Circuit City was the cheaper store, and I've always preferred them.The reason the stores that are closing are more expensive, is because they were bought out by liquidators and they're the ones setting the prices, so at least at the time being, you can probably find better deals at the stores that are staying open, because the other ones don't follow the same sale prices. But eventually things will go down at the ones that are closing.Someone tell me when that happens.
Add this is the list of things we disagree on. Circuit City is the retarded cousin to Best Buy... Best Buy has a much better selection, better prices, and better help.... that being said....Best Buy is TOTALLY overpriced. I only go to Best Buy to physically look at the items that I'm interested in, and then I head to a list of online retailers starting with Amazon. Who are these idiots that still buy things in a store?Also, as an outside observer. BigD is an a-hole, and Gallo is a retard. Pick your poison, but I know which one I would pick.
I was going to say this:Add this is the list of things we disagree on. Circuit City is the retarded cousin to Best Buy... Best Buy has a much better selection, better prices, and better help.... that being said....Best Buy is TOTALLY overpriced. I only go to Best Buy to physically look at the items that I'm interested in, and then I head to a list of online retailers starting with Amazon. Who are these idiots that still buy things in a store?Also, as an outside observer. BigD is an a-hole, and Gallo is a retard. Pick your poison, but I know which one I would pick.
No, I'm belligerently stupid AND lazy. I don't think he ever said I was a retard. Amscary talked about retards, but I don't my name was ever mentioned. So please, before you start throwing around names and stuff please make sure you havbe the story straight.
No, I'm belligerently stupid AND lazy. I don't think he ever said I was a retard. Amscary talked about retards, but I don't my name was ever mentioned. So please, before you start throwing around names and stuff please make sure you havbe the story straight.
Retardism isn't exactly mutually exclusive with belligerent stupidity. Stupidity is pretty much a retards defining personality trait, and if he's also belligerent, you could be in for some troubles handling ole Corky. However, if he' also lazy, hopefully he won't feel the motivation to lift himself away from watching Dexter on the couch, and will not bring his retard strength to bore on you.
What started the BigD vs. Gallo spat anyway?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...130308&st=0He was stupid and lazy, I was rude, he became stupid and rude, pretty much sums it up.
Um, Sal Paradise won the thread, hardly debatable.Gallo's response is what makes it a win. So "belligerently stupid and lazy" he didn't even click the link provided by Sal!!!!
ok, this was verified, yet I still don't have the 300 - 500 transferred into my account from everybody that posted here. lets get moving here guys.
Yeah, Gallo's not a retard.There are plenty of retards on this site, however... Maybe I should compile a list, ranked from biggest retard to slightly retarded.
I'd like to see this list of yours.
Yeah, Gallo's not a retard.There are plenty of retards on this site, however... Maybe I should compile a list, ranked from biggest retard to slightly retarded.
I'd like to see this list of yours.

My sister works at Walmart here in CanadaShe says people are banging on the doors at 7am very impatientlytill the store is open and then they just storm on in. In her store someone set fire to 3 different area's in 1 weekon 3 different days. It drove security, staff nuts as they had to evacuate the store and some shoppers did not want to leave. She said the only thing good about working for Walmart is theStocks she owns and gets paid on. As the stocks Always goes upThey are the only retailer to make money. she also gets a 10% discountand 20% once a year at Xmas time