I usually cue up "GotRadio" while I'm playing poker to get ideas for some new tunes on my iPod but it seems I have heard all their loop.... I rarely if ever listen to the radio so I'm not hip on what is fresh and new out there.What are some new tunes/bands that I may want to check out?My taste is very eclectic... ranges from Drowning Pool to Beyonce' and all parts in between.Not interested in anything even close to Country.

I like the new (ok, most recent...it's not new) Theory of a Deadman album a lot, if you like rock you really can't go wrong. Critics will say they're a Nickelback ripoff, but they're heavier and imo better.

I like the new (ok, most recent...it's not new) Theory of a Deadman album a lot, if you like rock you really can't go wrong. Critics will say they're a Nickelback ripoff, but they're heavier and imo better.
Good call on Theory of a Deadman.... Gonna check out Bloody Valentine now.BTW.... anyone ever heard of Gogol Bordello? Swing and a miss on that recommendation from the daughter.
I usually cue up "GotRadio" while I'm playing poker to get ideas for some new tunes on my iPod but it seems I have heard all their loop.... I rarely if ever listen to the radio so I'm not hip on what is fresh and new out there.
Have you ever tried using Pandora? It's one of the best places to find new music. I hardly ever listen to the radio either.
Have you ever tried using Pandora? It's one of the best places to find new music. I hardly ever listen to the radio either.
Thanks.... I'll give them a listen tomorrow
pandora isn't a group, it's an online music site.
That's what I meant by give 'pandora a listen".Sounds like a band though.I like the way Pandora lets you set up different 'stations'. GotRadio defines what they consider ROCK or ALT ROCK and it's not always my same definition.
Pandora kicks ass, been using it for months now, only thing that gets me through work. I only have like 20 something ppl on my play list but it works for me.

Dear Pandora Visitor,We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.Fuck pandora, Fuck Hulu

Dear Pandora Visitor,We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.Fuck pandora, Fuck Hulu
They really have no choice. The RIAA is basically shutting down internet radio stations by charging ridiculous license fees that most simply cannot sustain. Pandora has been on the verge of collapse and have been fighting the RIAA for well over a year now...