Two Truths And A Lie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I once helped to push a burning couch out of a second floor window at a party at Chip Village while attending Central Michigan University.2. I have lived in Denmark and Tokyo.3. I broke both of my wrists at the same time.

1. I voted for Obama2. I've flown a russian jet3. I have an automobile dealer's license
You should think about getting the dealer's license, that way you don't have to pay taxes when you buy cars.
1. I once helped to push a burning couch out of a second floor window at a party at Chip Village while attending Central Michigan University.2. I have lived in Denmark and Tokyo.3. I broke both of my wrists at the same time.
3. is obv the lie, no way you could go that long with out masturbating.
You should think about getting the dealer's license, that way you don't have to pay taxes when you buy cars.
I also don't have to pay DMV fees and I can go to the auctions and buy cars on the cheap...Those are the perks of my license which I get in a couple weeks
  1. I was once featured on a local news show for finding a 6-foot alligator in my parents’ swimming pool.
  2. I enjoy most of the typical male pursuits, including sex with women.
  3. In high school I was voted most likely to win the Nobel Prize.

1. I was once featured on a local news show for finding a 6-foot alligator in my parents’ swimming pool.
  2. I enjoy most of the typical male pursuits, including sex with women.
  3. In high school I was voted most likely to win the Noble Prize.

but those were all true?!
they were all TWIX LIES! It was a setup
the only lie with the candy crunch.
1. Appeared on the TV game show called 'High Rollers' (and won)2. Have flown an Air Force C-130 3. Busted out of the 2006 Main Event with Aces cracked
Going with 1 and 3 correct.You are a city employee...if you were a pilot, I think you would have chosen a different job.

1. I started dating my wife the same day we both got arrested for public intoxication and open liquor when I was 162. I once got so drunk on tequila that I was screaming I was a Ninja Turtle after puking up all the pizza I had eaten3. I don't like to drink very much

1) I once talked a smoking hot babe into giving me head at a bar by telling her that I had a bet with a friend that when hard my cock gets hard it bent left and slightly south and I need her help to win $100. 2) I married that girl3) We are still married

1) I made love to my wife for the first time with the woman who used to babysit me when I was 6 years old passed out drunk on the couch right beside us.2) I got busted receiving a handjob being hidden by a blanket while on a Southwest Flight to Las Vegas by an old woman sitting across the aisle from me.3) I knocked a guy out cold in the bathroom of an outdoor concert after he told me I had a nice penis while we were pissing beside each other at a urinal.

1. Appeared on the TV game show called 'High Rollers' (and won)2. Have flown an Air Force C-130 3. Busted out of the 2006 Main Event with Aces cracked
You've never had aces
1) I made love to my wife for the first time with the woman who used to babysit me when I was 6 years old passed out drunk on the couch right beside us.2) I got busted receiving a handjob being hidden by a blanket while on a Southwest Flight to Las Vegas by an old woman sitting across the aisle from me.3) I knocked a guy out cold in the bathroom of an outdoor concert after he told me I had a nice penis while we were pissing beside each other at a urinal.
You and your babysitter made love to your wife on the same couch you used to pass out drunk on when you were 6?Nah, that's probably trueThen #3, you know you were proud
1. I started dating my wife the same day we both got arrested for public intoxication and open liquor when I was 162. I once got so drunk on tequila that I was screaming I was a Ninja Turtle after puking up all the pizza I had eaten3. I don't like to drink very much
3 lie, too easy!
all lies ZOMG! :club: