Pretend Your Daniel

i know the guy can not possibly blog everyday, even though i would make him if i could.can someone with some writing skills do a fake blog of what daniel has been up to since his last onetheir are a few reg members who have some skills at storytellingif you could do this please

pa⋅thet⋅ic   [puh-thet-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.2. affecting or moving the feelings.3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate: In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.5. on the Full Contact Poker web site, as personified by K_dense

I'll try...I recently met a "nice guy" and although i know i'm gay i had never experienced any type of gay intercourse. well, we both talked about our pasts--and since i had never had sex, i knew i was negative (plus i had to be tested before because of my work and, of course, was negative). he told me that he had been tested a couple months ago and that he hadn't been with anyone since that time. so, that was nice to know.well, when i decided to do it, i still wanted to be safer and use a condom and lubricant. well, when i was performing anal sex (i was the "insertive" or "top" partner), i was very deep (i'm very well-endowed) and obviously at some point the condom broke. I think it broke on the side and not at the tip, which would be better right? well, i was really scared. so, i told him that the condom had broken.even though i was worried, i felt a little relief knowing that he had been tested recently and was negative. well, guess what? after it happened, he told me "i'm sorry...i lied about that. i wasn't tested a couple of months ago--it was last year" i started freaking out big time!!!! then he told me that he was actually tested a year ago and had been with 2 men since then but that all his encounters had been protected. normally that would have made me feel better but now i can't believe anything he says and i'm so worried. he emailed me today and told me that he donated blood about 5 days ago at the hospital and that they would have called him if there had been a problem and nobody called him so that was a good sign. and again, normally that would relieve some of my anxiety...but that's only if i can believe him, which i can't.i know i have to get tested in about 3 months for my own peace of mind, but i'm so worried and angry. i tried to do the right thing...to talk about safe sex and past encounters, to use a condom and lubrication...and then the condom broke AND i found out that he had lied to me.i'm so worried and scared now. i mean, my first time and this happens...i just hope that he's telling the truth that all his encounters have been protected and that he did donate blood and was okay.but the odds are in my favor, right? i mean, for me to get hiv, he has to have it already, and i can't assume that he has it because the odds are in my favor that he doesn't have it, right? and then--even though the condom broke, i don't think it broke at the tip, but rather a little to the side, that's better than if it had broken at the tip, right? and it's better that was the top, right? i mean, assuming that he even has it...it's more dangerous for the bottom, right?i don't know...i know nobody here can diagnose me and i know i have to get tested, but i'm so scared. i just keep trying to tell myself that the odds are in my favor and that MAYBE this stupid guy is telling the truth now that his encounters had been protected and that his blood donation went smoothly.i just hate that this was my first gay experience, it makes me too scared to even think about trying it again.

pa⋅thet⋅ic   [puh-thet-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.2. affecting or moving the feelings.3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate: In return for our investment we get a pathetic three percent interest.5. on the Full Contact Poker web site, as personified by K_dense
not convinced that this is something daniel would blog1. to short, even though some of his blogs have been close and pretty bland , like this one2. sounds fake, even though that is what i asked for, almost sounds like an fcp member who is down on their luck3. no blog topic, unless pathetic is implied as such, even still i cant see it good try , see above post for help in constructing blogs
I'll try...I recently met a "nice guy" and although i know i'm gay i had never experienced any type of gay intercourse. well, we both talked about our pasts--and since i had never had sex, i knew i was negative (plus i had to be tested before because of my work and, of course, was negative). he told me that he had been tested a couple months ago and that he hadn't been with anyone since that time. so, that was nice to know.well, when i decided to do it, i still wanted to be safer and use a condom and lubricant. well, when i was performing anal sex (i was the "insertive" or "top" partner), i was very deep (i'm very well-endowed) and obviously at some point the condom broke. I think it broke on the side and not at the tip, which would be better right? well, i was really scared. so, i told him that the condom had broken.even though i was worried, i felt a little relief knowing that he had been tested recently and was negative. well, guess what? after it happened, he told me "i'm sorry...i lied about that. i wasn't tested a couple of months ago--it was last year" i started freaking out big time!!!! then he told me that he was actually tested a year ago and had been with 2 men since then but that all his encounters had been protected. normally that would have made me feel better but now i can't believe anything he says and i'm so worried. he emailed me today and told me that he donated blood about 5 days ago at the hospital and that they would have called him if there had been a problem and nobody called him so that was a good sign. and again, normally that would relieve some of my anxiety...but that's only if i can believe him, which i can't.i know i have to get tested in about 3 months for my own peace of mind, but i'm so worried and angry. i tried to do the right thing...to talk about safe sex and past encounters, to use a condom and lubrication...and then the condom broke AND i found out that he had lied to me.i'm so worried and scared now. i mean, my first time and this happens...i just hope that he's telling the truth that all his encounters have been protected and that he did donate blood and was okay.but the odds are in my favor, right? i mean, for me to get hiv, he has to have it already, and i can't assume that he has it because the odds are in my favor that he doesn't have it, right? and then--even though the condom broke, i don't think it broke at the tip, but rather a little to the side, that's better than if it had broken at the tip, right? and it's better that was the top, right? i mean, assuming that he even has it...it's more dangerous for the bottom, right?i don't know...i know nobody here can diagnose me and i know i have to get tested, but i'm so scared. i just keep trying to tell myself that the odds are in my favor and that MAYBE this stupid guy is telling the truth now that his encounters had been protected and that his blood donation went smoothly.i just hate that this was my first gay experience, it makes me too scared to even think about trying it again.
So are you and Ron going to go out again?
i know the guy can not possibly blog everyday, even though i would make him if i could.can someone with some writing skills do a fake blog of what daniel has been up to since his last onetheir are a few reg members who have some skills at storytellingif you could do this please
If you're serious.... I hate you.
I'll try...
I think it's funny that you didn't even try to write it "as Daniel". I mean...you really just wrote about a guy's first...wait...copy and paste?I think I could actually feel my brain gears slowly grinding on that one.
Someone should do a poll of whether or not they would be surprised if this was an actual blog post from Daniel in the future. The only reason I found full contact in 2005 was because I was looking online for info on whether or not Daniel was gay. I bet my friend that he was, and I will sure as hell, make him pay me back someday. Step 1: Divorce Lori, check.

just wanting to be entertained by reading some nutty stuff tonight ~ thanks salwould try one myself but am too laxy

Did he at least pay for your cab ride home?

Christie keeps masturbating herself, working three fingers in her vagina, wetting her clit with her juices, moaning. This turns me on enough to grab her by the waist and swivel her around and position her cunt over my face, which she gladly sits on. Clean and pink and wet and spread, her clit swollen, engorged with blood, her cunt hangs over my head and I push my face into it, tounging it, craving its flavor, while fingering her asshole. Sabrina is working on my cock, jacking off the base of it, the rest of it filling her mouth, and now she moves on top of me, her knees resting on either side of my chest, and I tear off her teddy so that her ass and cunt are facing Christie, whose head I force down and order to "lick them, suck that clit" and she does. Its an aawkward position for all of us, so this only goes on for maybe two or three minutes, but during this short period Sabrina comes in Christie's face, while Christie, grinding her cunt hard against my mouth, comes all over mine and I have to steady her thighs and grip them firmly so she wont break my nose with her humping. I still havent come and Sabrina's doing not special to my cock so I pull it out of her mouth and have her sit on it. My cock slides in almost too easily -- her cunt is too wet, drenched with her own cunt juice and Christie's saliva, and there's no friction -- so I take the scarf from around Christie's neck and pull my cock out of Sabrina's cunt and, spreading her open, wipe her cunt and my cock off and then try to resume fucking her while I continue to eat out Christie, who I bring to yet another climax within a matter of minutes. The two girls are facing each other -- Sabrina's fucking my cock, Christie's sitting on my face -- and Sabrina leans in to suck and finger Christie's small, firm, full tits. The Christie starts French-kissing Sabrina hard on the mouth as I continue to eat her out, my mouth and chin and jaw covered with her juices, which momentarily dry, then are replaced by others.I push Sabrina off my cock and lay her on her back, her head at the foot of the futon. Then I lay Christie over her, placing the two in a sixty-nine position, with Christie's ass raised up in the air, and with a surprisingly small amount of Vaseline, after slipping on a condom, finger her tight ass until it relaxes and loosens enough so I can ease my dick into while Sabrina eats Christie's cunt out, fingering it, sucking on her swollen clit, sometimes holding on to my balls and squeezing them lightly, teasing my asshole with a moistened finger, and then Christie is leaning into Sabrina's cunt and she's roughly spread her legs open as wide as possible and starts digging her tongue into Sabrina's cunt, but not for long because she is interrupted by yet another aorgasm and she lifts her head up and looks back at me, her face slick with cunt juice, and she cries out "Fuck me I'm coming oh god eat me I'm coming" and this spurs me on to start fucking her ass very hard while Sabrina keeps eating the cunt that hangs over her face, which is covered with Christie's pussy juice. I pull my cock out of Christie's ass and force Sabrina to suck on it before I push it back into Christie's spread cunt and after a couple of minutes of fucking it I start coming and at the same time Sabrina lifts her mouth off my balls and just before I explode into Christie's cunt, she spreads my ass cheeks open and forces her tongueup into my asshole which spasms around it and because of this my orgasm prolongs itself and then Sabrina removes her tongue and starts moaning that she's coming too because after Christie finishes coming she resumes eating Sabrina's cunt and I watch, hunched over Christie, panting, as Sabrina lifts her hips repeatedly into Christie's face and then I have to lie back, spent but still hard, my cock glistening, still aching from the force of my ejaculation, and I close my eyes, my knees weak and shaking.I awaken only when one of them touches my wrist accidently. My eyes open and I warn them not to touch the Rolex, which I've kept on druing this entire time. They lie quietly on either side of me, sometimes touching my chest, once in a while running their hands over the muscles in my abdomen. A half hour later I'm hard again. I stand up and walk over to the armoire, where, next to the nail gun, rests a sharpened coat hanger, a rusty butter knife, matches from the Gotham Bar and Grill and a half-smoked cigar; and turning around, naked, my erection jutting out in front of me, I hold these items out and explain in a horse whisper, "We're not through yet..." An hour later I will impatiently lead them to the door, both of them dressed and sobbing, bleeding but well paid. Tommorow Sabrina will have a limp. Christie will probably have a terrible black eyeand deep scratches across her buttocks caused by the coat hanger. Bloodstained Kleenex will lie crumpled by the side of the bed along with an empty carton of Italian seasoning salt I picked up at Dean & Deluca.

Christie keeps masturbating herself, working three fingers in her vagina, wetting her clit with her juices, moaning. This turns me on enough to grab her by the waist and swivel her around and position her cunt over my face, which she gladly sits on. Clean and pink and wet and spread, her clit swollen, engorged with blood, her cunt hangs over my head and I push my face into it, tounging it, craving its flavor, while fingering her asshole. Sabrina is working on my cock, jacking off the base of it, the rest of it filling her mouth, and now she moves on top of me, her knees resting on either side of my chest, and I tear off her teddy so that her ass and cunt are facing Christie, whose head I force down and order to "lick them, suck that clit" and she does. Its an aawkward position for all of us, so this only goes on for maybe two or three minutes, but during this short period Sabrina comes in Christie's face, while Christie, grinding her cunt hard against my mouth, comes all over mine and I have to steady her thighs and grip them firmly so she wont break my nose with her humping. I still havent come and Sabrina's doing not special to my cock so I pull it out of her mouth and have her sit on it. My cock slides in almost too easily -- her cunt is too wet, drenched with her own cunt juice and Christie's saliva, and there's no friction -- so I take the scarf from around Christie's neck and pull my cock out of Sabrina's cunt and, spreading her open, wipe her cunt and my cock off and then try to resume fucking her while I continue to eat out Christie, who I bring to yet another climax within a matter of minutes. The two girls are facing each other -- Sabrina's fucking my cock, Christie's sitting on my face -- and Sabrina leans in to suck and finger Christie's small, firm, full tits. The Christie starts French-kissing Sabrina hard on the mouth as I continue to eat her out, my mouth and chin and jaw covered with her juices, which momentarily dry, then are replaced by others.I push Sabrina off my cock and lay her on her back, her head at the foot of the futon. Then I lay Christie over her, placing the two in a sixty-nine position, with Christie's ass raised up in the air, and with a surprisingly small amount of Vaseline, after slipping on a condom, finger her tight ass until it relaxes and loosens enough so I can ease my dick into while Sabrina eats Christie's cunt out, fingering it, sucking on her swollen clit, sometimes holding on to my balls and squeezing them lightly, teasing my asshole with a moistened finger, and then Christie is leaning into Sabrina's cunt and she's roughly spread her legs open as wide as possible and starts digging her tongue into Sabrina's cunt, but not for long because she is interrupted by yet another aorgasm and she lifts her head up and looks back at me, her face slick with cunt juice, and she cries out "Fuck me I'm coming oh god eat me I'm coming" and this spurs me on to start fucking her ass very hard while Sabrina keeps eating the cunt that hangs over her face, which is covered with Christie's pussy juice. I pull my cock out of Christie's ass and force Sabrina to suck on it before I push it back into Christie's spread cunt and after a couple of minutes of fucking it I start coming and at the same time Sabrina lifts her mouth off my balls and just before I explode into Christie's cunt, she spreads my ass cheeks open and forces her tongueup into my asshole which spasms around it and because of this my orgasm prolongs itself and then Sabrina removes her tongue and starts moaning that she's coming too because after Christie finishes coming she resumes eating Sabrina's cunt and I watch, hunched over Christie, panting, as Sabrina lifts her hips repeatedly into Christie's face and then I have to lie back, spent but still hard, my cock glistening, still aching from the force of my ejaculation, and I close my eyes, my knees weak and shaking.I awaken only when one of them touches my wrist accidently. My eyes open and I warn them not to touch the Rolex, which I've kept on druing this entire time. They lie quietly on either side of me, sometimes touching my chest, once in a while running their hands over the muscles in my abdomen. A half hour later I'm hard again. I stand up and walk over to the armoire, where, next to the nail gun, rests a sharpened coat hanger, a rusty butter knife, matches from the Gotham Bar and Grill and a half-smoked cigar; and turning around, naked, my erection jutting out in front of me, I hold these items out and explain in a horse whisper, "We're not through yet..." An hour later I will impatiently lead them to the door, both of them dressed and sobbing, bleeding but well paid. Tommorow Sabrina will have a limp. Christie will probably have a terrible black eyeand deep scratches across her buttocks caused by the coat hanger. Bloodstained Kleenex will lie crumpled by the side of the bed along with an empty carton of Italian seasoning salt I picked up at Dean & Deluca.
you got to be a porno star or should be lol :club:
The bolded belongs in the wtf thread.That's a lot of time spent bypassing the swear filter too.

he is strange that is for sure, very odd and thinks he is gods gift to women.

yeah. its a masterpiece.
You forgot the part where you gave 'em a ride back to Degrassi Junior High on your way to the petting zoo.