Yeeezus Christ... Ebay Sales Brutal. Economy Sux.

Coming into this thread and posting the same thing multiple times, with no explanation and no link, isn't us 'not catching on'. It's us ignoring the noise. If you'd like to participate or explain whatever the hell it is you're trying to say, then go for it.I know that I'm not the only one who isn't going to humor you though.Just sayin'.
You're a faggot.It's not "us"... it's you that doesn't catch on and stop being an ass to the nicest guy on this forum.There's a reason people don't like you and you remind US of it every time you post.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a faggot.It's not "us"... it's you that doesn't catch on and stop being an ass to the nicest guy on this forum.There's a reason people don't like you and you remind US of it every time you post.
I didn't know this was Chrozzo's joke account. Weird.p.s. specbrad is the nicest guy on this forum FYI
chrozzo couldn't be any nicer, but he spams the shit out of OT. it was old three years ago.

Jackie Childs is Hollywood btw. I agree completely with Strategy. Chrozzo is a more likable Hollywood most of the time. When he actually posts non-nonsensical things, he's a solid poster, but the relentless spamming is a bit old to me and I don't even hang out in OT very often.

You're calling me a faggot while hiding behind a joke account? What a bad ass you are. What are you scared of?Like LG said, I missed the reference too, whatever the hell he's talking about. I pretty much ignore anything Chrozzo posts because his noise/quality ratio is so high (low?). No offense intended or anything, that's just how it is.I think I was actually pretty polite telling him why I was ignoring him, and offering advice. But yeah, he's harmless.Anything else you fucking coward?EDIT: HollywoodAFD huh? standard
Jackie Childs is Hollywood btw. I agree completely with Strategy. Chrozzo is a more likable Hollywood most of the time. When he actually posts non-nonsensical things, he's a solid poster, but the relentless spamming is a bit old to me and I don't even hang out in OT very often.
You're a liar. This is my joke account.

Yeah, obviously IamStewie is also the posting luminary that is Hollywood. I don't know why he continues to use them like this when he's admitted they're his.Siiiiiigh.

Yeah, obviously IamStewie is also the posting luminary that is Hollywood. I don't know why he continues to use them like this when he's admitted they're his.Siiiiiigh.
I don't think being self aware is very high on his list of priorities from day to day. To each his own.
You don't get things...and that makes me laugh.Everyone knows who everyones 'joke' accounts are but somehow you think you've held on to these locked secrets yourself.Learn to have fun and enjoy life.Geeeez.
You don't get things...and that makes me laugh.Everyone knows who everyones 'joke' accounts are but somehow you think you've held on to these locked secrets yourself.Learn to have fun and enjoy life.Geeeez.
Yea....what he I said
Sorry, but I don't generally pay attention to who is posting from which joke account. They're all sophomoric in my opinion. I don't think I'm close to being the only one who doesn't know everyone's joke accounts, like you say. Poll time?I'm not 'having fun' and 'enjoying life' because I don't keep track of joke accounts? Is that what I'm 'not getting'?You try really hard to be elitist, arrogant, and come off as better than the people who you engage, but I don't think it comes off well. You're really trying too hard to please everyone. I don't think you have to continue to put on the act, but much like Chrozzo, to each his own.EDIT:I don't want to detract from Scram's thread, let's drop this.
Sorry, but I don't generally pay attention to who is posting from which joke account. They're all sophomoric in my opinion. I don't think I'm close to being the only one who doesn't know everyone's joke accounts, like you say. Poll time?I'm not 'having fun' and 'enjoying life' because I don't keep track of joke accounts? Is that what I'm 'not getting'?You try really hard to be elitist, arrogant, and come off as better than the people who you engage, but I don't think it comes off well. You're really trying too hard to please everyone. I don't think you have to continue to put on the act, but much like Chrozzo, to each his own.
That wasn't to you, dummass.Geeezzz... take a Valium.
QFT???
Fantastic timing, sir.I've found that most people don't care about joke accounts unless they are really good (see: Zimmerlin) or really bad (see: just about all the rest).
So.... anyone know anything else about my clock?
I have two emails in... We'll pin it down for sure. The movement markings might be essential, though, since they are were a label rather than a maker and used clocks from multiple manufacturers. It's definitely 19th C
I have two emails in... We'll pin it down for sure. The movement markings might be essential, though, since they are were a label rather than a maker and used clocks from multiple manufacturers. It's definitely 19th C
Thanks alot for checking it out for me though. I'll try to find whatever I need to for you on the clock. I was not trying to rush your results. I was trying to curb the chrozzo bashing.
So.... anyone know anything else about my clock?
I sent those picture to my dad, he's been an avid clock collector my whole life. This is what he said:That is a rare calendar clock since it is a Davis in Miss. Value: a min of 500, maybe much, much more. They are extremely hard to find since Davis (J.N. Davis) started up down South to beat the taxes imposed by the Yankees. Davis ceased to exist after the war between the states. Sometimes those southern clock houses just pasted their own label on the clocks that were actually made in NY, New England and Ohio. The pendulum is the same as New Haven used on their clocks as did Waterbury.If he wants to sell it, he is either broke or a fool! :)He SHOULD NOT refinish it nor use windex on the glass.HTHPopThen he added:Forgot to say what the style is: it is a Column Flat Top shelf clock.Back in 1979 they were valued at $400. So based on that I would say it might bring around 1500 bucks. If he "repaired" the missing veneer, the value would be 1/2 of what it is worth now so tell him not to "fix" it.Then he added one more thing:Rob, I wrote to my clock group for additional info/corrections. This is what I got so far:Davis Clock Co. - Columbus, MS - c. 1880. Manufactured clock cases on "Factory Hill" west of present Troter Civic Center. Movements purchased from various Ct. manufacturers. In 1887 Wm. L. Gilbert contracted with N.L. Davis Clock Co. To them with 8000 OG # 2 movements with weights. The Columbus Index newspaper reported that a collector for the firm was robbed November 13, 1891 at Greenwoood, Miss. Ceased operation in 1906. Firm also reportedly made firearms and had a branch in Texarkana.Guess all that Civil War nonsense wasn't true!!Value is about the same however unless I find out differently.

Thanks alot BG. I was thinking about having the veneer fixed. That is good info. As I have said before I am not looking to sell it. I just want to know about it. I told my dad that I posted pics to get info. He told me he remembered it hanging in his grandparent's house. Do you know if they came with a matching shelf? I have the shelf it sat on for years but I don't know if it "belongs" to the clock.