do you make this call

I'm playing a WSOP 40 FPP Qualifer on Stars. Top 2 places go on to Round 2 for a shot at WSOP. I hold the Chip lead with about 325,000. There are 6 players left at the final table. Blinds 2k/4k. I have 9h Th in the Small Blind. One guy UTG raises to 10k. Another player behind him reraises to 25k. I fold the hand. UTG calls. Flop comes out 8c 7c jh. 25k moves in and the other guy calls. 25k guy had rockets, UTG has A7o. Should I have made this call with the suited connectors becasue I have the chips to spare. The straight would have won me the pot. Should I have flat called the 25k or was I correct to just lay it down.

Nah, even though it would have worked out for youfolding is the right way to go. When faced with a decent sizeraise, then a large re-raise, you have to put at least oneof them on a very large pair, either aces or kings, or even AK, all of which your suited connectors are in trouble to.Wait till you have one of those premium hands to get a large amount of your chips in the middle.

no way in hell do you make that call. the chances of you getting your dream flop that came are slim. let the shorter stacks take care of themselves and pick a better spot to bully.

Yup it's a wise fold. The odds against flopping a str8 when holding any two connecting cards from 5-4 to J-10 is 76-to-1 and the odds against flopping the flush is 118-to-1. Keep folding those hands when faced with/facing a bet/raise and you'll win in the long run.Regards LimpyLoco

if the flop came AAA would you still be second guessing yourself?no way anyone would call that.
Well, if the flop came AAA, someone had better check the deck, and someone better be getting their ass wupped.
if the flop came AAA would you still be second guessing yourself?no way anyone would call that.
Well, if the flop came AAA, someone had better check the deck, and someone better be getting their ass wupped.
I dealt that once when soneone was all-inKK (guy all-in)AJ other guyIt was crazy!!!!!!!!

Easy fold. Not sure why you're even second guessing yourself on this one. Don't be results oriented. You made the proper play for the information given. In fact, if you took down that flop, I'd say that in no way should you even be thinking about the WSOP. Muck and move on.

Of COurse you know by all the responses you made the correct play, it just hurts when you continue to second guess after the fall.....but 100 times out of 100 you made the right call.But, more importantly...how did you finish? I am guessing not so good if you are still thinking bout the 9-10 hand when you were 6-handed? Good luck in your quest for WSOP....which will have like 5,000 people and need more luck than this entire irish nation to win......Mainemonster at Pokerstars.....

. :bubblehuh: :roll: :shock: Pudge714 :shock: :roll: :bubblehuh: