My question is what did the people have to say to fully convince Palin's aids that he actually was the president of France. Someone should be fired for their stupidity in handing the phone to Palin saying that it's the French President.

C'mon how does she not hang up right after thisAVENGERS: Gov. Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life. You know Hustler's Nailin' Paylin? PALIN: Ohh, good, thank you, yes. AVENGERS: That was really edgy. PALIN: Well, good. they must have been Jesus - we might as well own up to it - she's never going to figure it outHow does this even happen - how does her aid not figure it out before they get to her?

QFT.
apparently they gave her the name of the leader of Canada and it was the wrong name which wouldnt be a big deal except she probably can see canada from her house - stef carse is a singer AVENGERS: Some people said in the last days and I thought that was mean that you weren't experienced enough in foreign relations and you know that's completely false. That's the thing that I said to my great friend, the prime minister of Canada Stef Carse. PALIN: Well, he's doing fine, too, and yeah, when you come into a position underestimated it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong. You work that much harder. AVENGERS: I was wondering because you are so next to him, one of my good friends, the prime minister of Quebec, Mr. Richard Z. Sirois, have you met him recently? Did he come to one of your rallies? PALIN: I haven't seen him at one of the rallies but it's been great working with the Canadian officials. I know as governor we have a great co-operative effort there as we work on all of our resource-development projects. You know, I look forward to working with you and getting to meet you personally and your beautiful wife. Oh my goodness, you've added a lot of energy to your country with that beautiful family of yours.

yawn.And seriously, hasn't the "hey everyone! watch me make fun of Sarah! HA HA HA" joke about run it's course? It's like smacking the retarded kid in the lunch room every time you walk past......sorta mean, too easy and not really all that amusing.I mean...ok already...WE GET IT. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :club:

yawn.And seriously, hasn't the "hey everyone! watch me make fun of Sarah! HA HA HA" joke about run it's course? It's like smacking the retarded kid in the lunch room every time you walk past......sorta mean, too easy and not really all that amusing.I mean...ok already...WE GET IT. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :club:
did you just say the GOP VP candidate is like a retarded kid?

The equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France : Marcel the Guy With Bread Under His ArmpitROFL...Maybe she was not hearing him well on the phone? So she was just being nice and going along with it, assuming she couldn't hear clearly???? We can only hope...

pretty sure he didbreath of fresh air to have some honest republican voters around here
Kansas is going to McCain. How can you sleep at night?!
Kansas is going to McCain. How can you sleep at night?!
I try not to sweat the things I can't control. I've talked with a lot of mccain voters in my friends and family and can honestly say that they have good intentions. they'd have to basically accuse a good portion of the 'other side' of being unpatriotic for me to really get riled about the way things are now.

Been real busy, haven't opened FCP in a long time but had to pop in to check out the reactions to this. Hilarious. The republicans acting as if its not a big deal is almost as funny.Don't be too hard on Palin, these guys are good, they fooled Britney Spears too

Been real busy, haven't opened FCP in a long time but had to pop in to check out the reactions to this. Hilarious. The republicans acting as if its not a big deal is almost as funny.Don't be too hard on Palin, these guys are good, they fooled Britney Spears too
I've never seen one party so terrified of a small town VP pick ... and a plumber.now THAT is funny.
Yeah we're really shaking in our boots.
Rest easy sir, you folks have this all but in the bag.But....going as hard as they did after the (admittedly horrific) V P pick and not the Nominee, and the plumber...well....I contend that someone was definitely shaking in their boots. That they went so overboard trying to destroy these two is what's funny/pathetic.Seriously, what were they so scared of?
Rest easy sir, you folks have this all but in the bag.But....going as hard as they did after the (admittedly horrific) V P pick and not the Nominee, and the plumber...well....I contend that someone was definitely shaking in their boots. That they went so overboard trying to destroy these two is what's funny/pathetic.Seriously, what were they so scared of?
Wendy Button confirmed that both Palin and JTP had/have the campaign very nervous, and the level of personal attacks was the result.
well its actually pretty much been in the bag for a few weeks now but whatever keeps you happy for another 24 hours
Wendy Button confirmed that both Palin and JTP had/have the campaign very nervous, and the level of personal attacks was the result.
Why did you include his middle name? You BASTARD!