Suggestions

Holy crap man!Do you have an entire folder of photoshopped material?That's awesome !I'm black and even I think that's funny!
You're black?You always struck me as a korean for some reason......odd.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, a rich guy I know is looking for a young guy to accompany his daughter to Europe for a year before she heads off to college. It would be all expenses paid and a nice salary. You'd pretty much just have to befriend her and look after her while she's out partying and sightseeing. I'm sure it would be nice motels and limo's etc. Would this work?
I'd be interested. Seriously.
LOL. Just LOL.
no just google racist pictures and all this shit pops up. god bless techknowledgy
Okay. Wow, those are some fun pictures. The first page is just fantastic.
I've had jobs...just not real ones and never any career jobs. I play in a band and we do clubs and parties. I just cant do that forever. All the money I make I spend on beer. Im not bald just thin hair. Baldness runs in my family. I sponge off my parents OK ..I said it. Its not easy waking up and realizing that your life has been a waste and youre going nowhere. I wasnt kidding when I said I envy some of the people here who have jobs and careers and money.On some forums I can be kind of a dick but its just because I get frustrated with my pathetic life. I ate Ravioli out of the can for dinner.Actually -the ravioli was pretty good.
I say 40% Ryland, 30% RedPill, 30% gman.Perfect poster?

Just a suggestion... cut your hair...stop purposely trying to not fit in.... jobs are easy to find if you just show some motivation.Shotgunnings beers is not motivation.

LOL... yes I'm black.What made you think I was Korean?
I have no clue.....I guess when I read your posts the voice in my head sounds Korean.Not that there's anything wrong with being Korean.When I read Austins posts he sounds assholeian to me.....
I have no clue.....I guess when I read your posts the voice in my head sounds Korean.Not that there's anything wrong with being Korean.When I read Austins posts he sounds assholeian to me.....
Well...neither the waffle house nor target called back.Does that make me a loser..--- that I cant even get hired at the waffle house or target?What ab out mcdonalds? Am I too old to work there?