So The Gop Doesn't Have Mislead/rascist Supporters?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Balloon-Gay enough of this imbecilic,infantile nonsense.Some of us actually want to discuss important issues pertaining to this election.
Don't attack people smarter than you.*pause for effect* ...hand slowly rises toward ear.....
Politicians especially the Republicans seem to be using this issue with terms like "The Real America" and talking about being in a part of the country that is "Pro-America" or as in the clip below talking about the "Real Virginia".http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/McCain_a...nia?t=19886664#
oh no, she's right. i'm from virginia and we don't claim those gd yankee bastards up there. mason dixon line cuts right through winchester if you ask me.
Why so surprised? Republicans on here are petrified of me,look how the GOP supporters cower as I steamroller over their pathetic claims of patriotism and their odious 'core values'.I guess it's slightly understandable that the level of intelligent discourse is limited due to Americas severe educational problems.I don't like to bring my vastly superior intellect into this,but you simply have to realise that your superiors in life just have that greater insight into many issues that your limited mind simply cannot comprehend.Be it politics or any other aspect of life, my superiority shines through fro all to see. Those You tube videos illustrated that certain sections of the GOP party openly advocate racism.Obviously this is not indicative of the party as a whole,but having meticulously analysed the GOP campaign, there has been negative connotations associated with Obama and his race(Repeatedly mentioning Heussien falls under this category)The facts are there for all,even you to see.Can you unequivocally deny that various aspects of the GOP party and their affiliates are overtly rascist? I look forward to your reply in two months? Try to make it before the election.
excellent points.
That was deliberate I must admit lol.I have razor sharp wit which slices through these spineless GOP simpletons.
Dear TrollWhat the fuck are you talking about?ThanksNormal People
LOL. You are a complete fucking retard (First off, "man on the street" type interviews aren't proof of anything. Europeans with self-worth complexes do those all the time; where they conduct 'interviews' with idiot Americans, then stand up the result as though it represents the status quo - "Look! Look at how dumb Americans are! We conducted a series of random interviews with average, everyday Americans (at a hog calling contest in Arkansas) to bring you the real truth about the red, white and blue..."The sort of weak mind that is prone to digesting anecdote as fact is the same sort of mind that causes ones lips to move when reading. Are these idiots- people like you- unfortunately common? Yes. The flagrant irony is, if you watch stuff like that and believe it stands as "proof" of anything other than the opinions of a ridiculously narrow control group, you''re just as stupid as the people being interviewed.Secondly, the onus is on YOU to make a compelling case to support your claim of the "GOP being fundamentally racist" - of course, you wouldn't be able to do that if your food stamps depended on it, as evidenced by your posting those moronic youtube clips thinking them to be legitimate "proof" of something. Welcome to your place on the downslope of the IQ curve. Believe me- the GOP most definitely is not a "fundamentally racist" party. If they were, I would be voting for them without pause. Instead, I'm stuck voting for the Osama Saddam Hussein because he's our only shot to end the Mesopotamian Mud Monkey babysitting campaign.
Wiz... why didn't you respond to Scram's post?Also, are you seriously voting for Obama, Scram?
The OP is kind of the Yin to Nerveta's Yang.
If I wasn't behind a firewall I'd make a row of those little clapping hand things for this.
LOL. You are a complete fucking retard (First off, "man on the street" type interviews aren't proof of anything. Europeans with self-worth complexes do those all the time; where they conduct 'interviews' with idiot Americans, then stand up the result as though it represents the status quo - "Look! Look at how dumb Americans are! We conducted a series of random interviews with average, everyday Americans (at a hog calling contest in Arkansas) to bring you the real truth about the red, white and blue..."The sort of weak mind that is prone to digesting anecdote as fact is the same sort of mind that causes ones lips to move when reading. Are these idiots- people like you- unfortunately common? Yes. The flagrant irony is, if you watch stuff like that and believe it stands as "proof" of anything other than the opinions of a ridiculously narrow control group, you''re just as stupid as the people being interviewed.Secondly, the onus is on YOU to make a compelling case to support your claim of the "GOP being fundamentally racist" - of course, you wouldn't be able to do that if your food stamps depended on it, as evidenced by your posting those moronic youtube clips thinking them to be legitimate "proof" of something. Welcome to your place on the downslope of the IQ curve. Believe me- the GOP most definitely is not a "fundamentally racist" party. If they were, I would be voting for them without pause. Instead, I'm stuck voting for the Osama Saddam Hussein because he's our only shot to end the Mesopotamian Mud Monkey babysitting campaign.
Is this the compelling argument you were referring to Jeepster? I personally think comments like this should be ignored,but you obviously hold this kind of statement in high regard.The GOP are almost unapologetically racist,it is the denial of several posters on here that has discombobulated me so to speak.I am not suggesting all GOP party supporters are racist,but I would question their sanity, and peoples ethics for supporting a party that are unquestionably bigoted.
Is this the compelling argument you were referring to Jeepster? I personally think comments like this should be ignored,but you obviously hold this kind of statement in high regard.The GOP are almost unapologetically racist,it is the denial of several posters on here that has discombobulated me so to speak.I am not suggesting all GOP party supporters are racist,but I would question their sanity, and peoples ethics for supporting a party that are unquestionably bigoted.
LOL.So, your reply is basically nothing more than shrieking "racist" absent any supporting substance beyond anecdote... "BUT THEY ARE RACIST! UNAPOLOGETICALLY, FUNDAMENTALLY RACIST! THE GOP IS RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! YOU CAN'T DENY IT! THEY'RE RACIST BIGOTED RACISTS AND I HAVE THE RACIST YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO PROVE IT!!! RACIST! RACIST!"What a highly innovative and novel tactic, this 'mindlessly howling racist' is. I certainly have never seen that used before.Do you wonder why the American left is so easily dismissed? Why that huge center-swath of America looks at them and kinda snickers under their breath? It's because of stuff like that; what you just posted, right there. People, even dumb ones, usually demand a bit more substance.The GOP is not racist. If you want an example of a racist, I guess that I would qualify, since I think there is a distinct evolutionary order that exhibits a clear-cut racial corollary... and I'm not voting for the GOP.

The racism in those videos doesn't bother me nearly as much as the ignorance, the future of america is in the hands of these people and they don't have a clue about any facts. If people wanna vote republican then fine but do it for some decent intellectual reasons about republican policies (some of which are better then specific democrat policies even I will admit) instead of coming out with fabricated bull about how "blacks will over run the country". They should really implement an IQ test you have to pass before voting but if they did that republicans would get run over every election and its because of lazy red necks like this who cant be bothered to even watch a political debate or research some facts. Gives normal republicans a bad name and the whole party a bad reputation.

I watched the link and it just substantiates a few things I already knew about the GOP:- Many of them are morons;- Many of them are racist;- You can't argue with ignorant, racist assholes;- They walk and talk like ignorant, racist asshole ducks, therefore that's what they areFuck you GOP, you make me sick. These are the people who support the GOP? What a joke. They're worried they are perceived as trash by Obama? Well, they are trash.

I've lost count of the number of Democrats who have told me they won't vote for that black guy (except they didn't use "black guy"). Racism is not a problem that divides neatly across political lines.

I've lost count of the number of Democrats who have told me they won't vote for that black guy (except they didn't use "black guy"). Racism is not a problem that divides neatly across political lines.
No it doesn't, but I suspect it does co-vary with the urban/rural axis, which is also associated with political party affiliation.

Considering that one of the Democratic party's main stances, affirmative action, is based on the notion that one race cannot succeed with the help of the federal government, I'm guessing that the Democrats have a much larger share of racists than they are willing to admit.

Considering that one of the Democratic party's main stances, affirmative action, is based on the notion that one race cannot succeed with the help of the federal government, I'm guessing that the Democrats have a much larger share of racists than they are willing to admit.
They would tell you that Aff. Action is only necessary because of the rampant racism among conservatives who hoard this nation's wealth and control the good jobs.I and just going to be practical about it and when my kid applies to college we are checking the box labeled "Inuit".
They would tell you that Aff. Action is only necessary because of the rampant racism among conservatives who hoard this nation's wealth and control the good jobs.
LOL.
The answer to black youth crime : Midnight basketball ( thank you Algore )The obvious response in urban areas if Barak loses after having this lead? Riots ( Thank you Carvelle)The reason black voters in Florida were disenfranchised, because the Florida government sent police to cruise around the voting places, which scared off many black voters ( thank you Florida DNC )But the affirmative action thing is only racist if you believe that there is a level playing field. With generations having different levels of opportunity, to pretend a black kid who's grandfather had segregated water fountains is on par with a white kid who's grandfather sent his son to college is overlooking reality.It won't be this way for much longer, but one more generation isn't going to be a bad thing for this country.
The answer to black youth crime : Midnight basketball ( thank you Algore )The obvious response in urban areas if Barak loses after having this lead? Riots ( Thank you Carvelle)The reason black voters in Florida were disenfranchised, because the Florida government sent police to cruise around the voting places, which scared off many black voters ( thank you Florida DNC )But the affirmative action thing is only racist if you believe that there is a level playing field. With generations having different levels of opportunity, to pretend a black kid who's grandfather had segregated water fountains is on par with a white kid who's grandfather sent his son to college is overlooking reality.It won't be this way for much longer, but one more generation isn't going to be a bad thing for this country.
agree. Although I dont understand the jokes about midnite basketball......what other sports could they play indoors? It is a night activity. do you think midnight volleyball would be more appropriate? midnight squash? come on.
True, but the GOP does a good job of gelling the hardcore racist scumbags
agree. Although I dont understand the jokes about midnite basketball......what other sports could they play indoors at midnight? It is a night activity. do you think midnight volleyball would be more appropriate? midnight squash? come on.
What about Midnight Chess? or Midnight Sudoku?Why's it gotta be basketball is all I'm saying!
True, but the GOP does a good job of gelling the hardcore racist scumbags
Actually the real response is that the democrats did a good job of getting 95% of the black voter's support. And with a 2 party system, the only party available to the racist would be the GOP.Although we didn't vote in David Duke, who was a former klansmen, but the dems year after year re-elect Robert 'sheets' Byrd, the former Exalted Cyclops of the KKK and as such he is even called the conscience of the senate. After all, he's been there ever since his Klan days, over 50 years
Byrd wrote that he continued as a "Kleagle" recruiting for the Klan until early 1943, when he and his family left Crab Orchard for a welding job in a Baltimore shipyard. Returning to West Virginia after World War II ended in 1945, he launched his political career, but not before writing another letter, to one of the Senate's most notorious segregationists, Theodore Bilbo (D-Miss.), complaining about the Truman administration's efforts to integrate the military.Byrd said in the Dec. 11, 1945, letter -- which would not become public for 42 more years with the publication of a book on blacks in the military during World War II by author Graham Smith -- that he would never fight in the armed forces "with a Negro by my side." Byrd added that, "Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels."Byrd won the primary, but during the general election campaign, Byrd's GOP opponent uncovered a letter Byrd had handwritten to Green, the KKK Imperial Wizard, recommending a friend as a Kleagle and urging promotion of the Klan throughout the country. The letter was dated 1946 -- long after the time Byrd claimed he had lost interest in the Klan. "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia," Byrd wrote..Four years later, Byrd's Klan past became an issue again when he joined with other southern Democrats to oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Byrd filibustered the bill for more than 14 hours as he argued that it abrogated principles of federalism. He criticized most anti-poverty programs except for food stamps. And in 1967, he voted against the nomination of Thurgood Marshall, the first black appointed to the Supreme Court.
Link to A Senator's Shame
I watched the link and it just substantiates a few things I already knew about the GOP:- Many of them are morons;- Many of them are racist;- You can't argue with ignorant, racist assholes;- They walk and talk like ignorant, racist asshole ducks, therefore that's what they areFuck you GOP, you make me sick. These are the people who support the GOP? What a joke. They're worried they are perceived as trash by Obama? Well, they are trash.
Feel free to make a sweeping generalization while ignoring the fact that EVERY DEMOGRAPHIC has racism. Oh, nevermind.
No, you twit. I was talking about the entire post prior to that bolded portion, where you get called an idiot. I want you to respond to that.