• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? My parents are voting for McCain. What idiomorons!
When you grow up you will vote for a conservative, that is why I dont get worked up about all the college students supporting Obama...eventually they become conservative, or less liberal
When you grow up you will vote for a conservative, that is why I dont get worked up about all the college students supporting Obama...eventually they become conservative, or less liberal
I agree as the world slowly crushes my spirit and dreams I will slowly transform into a hardened conservative who tells those kids to GET OFF MY LAWN!Circleeeeeee......circle ofa life!
I get more liberal each year, it seems.And I'm thirty now...should be time to start growing up soon.
I agree as the world slowly crushes my spirit and dreams I will slowly transform into a hardened conservative who tells those kids to GET OFF MY LAWN!Circleeeeeee......circle ofa life!
yes LOL, after only 12 years in the work force I am tired of Dems & Reps wasting my tax dollars... I would like to tell them all to get of my lawn
yes LOL, after only 12 years in the work force I am tired of Dems & Reps wasting my tax dollars... I would like to tell them all to get of my lawn
I dont think I can take much more politics period. I went to my grandparents 69th wedding anniversary party (shout out to them....what an amazing feat although if the 50th anniversary is the golden anniversary then I assume the 69th is the golden shower anniversary).The entire dinner was dominated by politics. And old jews are true wild cards in this election (there were about 12 old jews in attendance). It was like 7-5 for Obama. One uncle suggested that we take care of Iran the way we took care of Hiroshima. That was an interesting moment. It just wouldn't end. I was silently begging for someone to ask me about school. I mean my grandparents have been married since just after the Great Depression and we waste the entire party talking about tax policies and security issues.New rule: No one can campaign for the Presidency next time until January 2012. It is too much already.
I dont think I can take much more politics period. I went to my grandparents 69th wedding anniversary party (shout out to them....what an amazing feat although if the 50th anniversary is the golden anniversary then I assume the 69th is the golden shower anniversary).
Gosh, how can you even say that in regard to your grandparents? The mental images it evokes are just... horrifying...
New rule: No one can campaign for the Presidency next time until January 2012. It is too much already.
agreed...Dont you think there are better uses for over 700 million dollars spent on the both campaigns? How about 1 - 6 year term for President.....It is rediculous that the candidates have been running for almost 2 yrs
agreed...Dont you think there are better uses for over 700 million dollars spent on the both campaigns? How about 1 - 6 year term for President.....It is rediculous that the candidates have been running for almost 2 yrs
Calm down, we heard you the first time.
89-year-old charged with keeping kids' ballOct 20 03:07 PM US/EasternBLUE ASH, Ohio (AP) - Police in Ohio say an 89-year-old woman is facing a charge of petty theft because neighborhood children accuse her of refusing to give back their football.Edna Jester was arrested last week in the Cincinnati suburb of Blue Ash.Police say one child's father complained that Jester kept the youngsters' ball after it landed in her yard. Police Capt. James Schaffer says there has been an ongoing dispute in the neighborhood over kids' balls landing in the woman's yard.Jester said Monday she has received many calls and didn't have time to discuss the matter any more.Jester is to appear in court next month. The maximum penalty for a petty theft conviction in Ohio is six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

I hoped this thread would have more to do with robots. If artificial life forms in the future are ever, during their existence, defined as being 'sentient,' should they be allowed to run for office? Yes/no? Maybe yes but not for the presidency? Discuss!

I hoped this thread would have more to do with robots. If artificial life forms in the future are ever, during their existence, defined as being 'sentient,' should they be allowed to run for office? Yes/no? Maybe yes but not for the presidency? Discuss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2UFXQuT0PU...feature=relatedI loved this movie.