Wpt Niagara Falls

A player from late position opens the pot for a raise of 250. The small blind calls and Daniel Negreanu raises to 850 from the big blind. Both players call.The flop comes 923. The small blind checks and Negreanu bets out 1,800. Both of his opponents fold and Negreanu shows AA.Negreanu has blogged recently about his reluctance to make re-raises with big hands, but decides to speed up the action in the early portion of the day.

Daniel Negreanu opens the pot in middle position for the minimum raise of 200. Two players call in late position as well as the big blind.The flop comes 10 9 6. The big blind checks it over to Daniel, who bets 350. The player to his immediate left calls and the other two players get out of the way.The turn is the K. Negreanu bets out again for 900. He is quickly raised to 2,300. Daniel asks "you really flopped a flush?...I still would have outs". Then he counts out a call and puts four orange chips equaling 4,000 in his hand saying "if my card comes I'm betting 4,000." and he makes the call.The river brings the 9, pairing the board. Daniel simply drops the 4,000 in chips he already had prepared in his hand onto the felt. His opponent looks sick and beings to think over his decision as Daniel keeps talking and putting him on different hands. "You had to have flopped the ace-high flush to raise me here" as he points to the turn card. "Maybe you have a goofy hand like king-eight of spades." He even accuses him of having "air".Finally a player calls clock and the floor is called over. With less than ten seconds left Negreanu's opponent folds and Daniel takes the pot.

Daniel just finished a video with Amanda, looks like a good one , lots of laughing, got a picture of it.got a picture of JJ and I, John Juanda who offer to buy me in the main event when we were chatting about the 22hWSOPE event, when I told him that towards the end his plays got predictable. He was super niceAll-time WPT money earner? Check.15 WPT cashes? Check.7 WPT final tables? Check.2 WPT titles? Check.4 WSOP Bracelets? Check.WPT Player of the Year? Check.WSOP Player of the Year? Check.Hometown win? TBD.The hometown favorite grew up just an hour and a half north of Niagara and now is looking to do one of the only things he has not been able to accomplish in his illustrious poker career: a Canadian title. The North American Poker Championship will provide him the chance at the perfect time – Negreanu is fresh off a heater coming out of the WSOP Europe where he cashed three times including a 5th place finish at the Main Event for $395,000. Daniel is already off to a good start, being dealt two red aces in the first few minutes of the tournament. With his skills and cards like that his table should prepair themselves for a long day. getting back to the action cya later :club::ts:D

Daniel just finished a video with Amanda, looks like a good one , lots of laughing, got a picture of it.got a picture of JJ and I, John Juanda who offer to buy me in the main event when we were chatting about the 22hWSOPE event, when I told him that towards the end his plays got predictable. He was super niceAll-time WPT money earner? Check.15 WPT cashes? Check.7 WPT final tables? Check.2 WPT titles? Check.4 WSOP Bracelets? Check.WPT Player of the Year? Check.WSOP Player of the Year? Check.Hometown win? TBD.The hometown favorite grew up just an hour and a half north of Niagara and now is looking to do one of the only things he has not been able to accomplish in his illustrious poker career: a Canadian title. The North American Poker Championship will provide him the chance at the perfect time – Negreanu is fresh off a heater coming out of the WSOP Europe where he cashed three times including a 5th place finish at the Main Event for $395,000. Daniel is already off to a good start, being dealt two red aces in the first few minutes of the tournament. With his skills and cards like that his table should prepair themselves for a long day. getting back to the action cya later :club::ts:D
gl...
got a picture of JJ and I, John Juanda who offer to buy me in the main event when we were chatting about the 22h
Alright-You must officially be hot.Pics please

Negreanu's Instincts UnequalledSunday, October 12, 2008 01:49 PM PDT On a board of K765 the big blind leads out for 600 and Daniel Negreanu raises to 1,800. The big blind then re-raises to 5,600.Daniel says "I'm gonna need a minute. I have a really, really good hand." He tells the guy he thinks he has eight-nine. His opponent says "close" and Negreanu says "Close? I think you have exactly eight nine."Negreanu says "I haven't done this since I was a kid" and flips over 43 for the straight and mucks it!Amazingly the big blind chooses to show his 89 for the nut straight.

Negreanu's Instincts UnequalledSunday, October 12, 2008 01:49 PM PDT On a board of K765 the big blind leads out for 600 and Daniel Negreanu raises to 1,800. The big blind then re-raises to 5,600.Daniel says "I'm gonna need a minute. I have a really, really good hand." He tells the guy he thinks he has eight-nine. His opponent says "close" and Negreanu says "Close? I think you have exactly eight nine."Negreanu says "I haven't done this since I was a kid" and flips over 43 for the straight and mucks it!Amazingly the big blind chooses to show his 89 for the nut straight.
Holy f. DN is so sick.
no offense DN, but easy laydown imo.

well, maybe its an easy one if you know your opponent very well.. or have a very good read on him..but for Daniel it might be an "easy" laydown.. but its still an amzing one, isnt it?GL Daniel ;)would be nice to see you making a deep run in this tournament again XD :club:

Anyone wanna meet up at this thing? Maybe get an FCP game going or something?
I'm down.
That's why great players can play such a wide range of hands. playing 3 4 is ok when you are able to get away from the 3rd nuts. Now Jamie Gold playing 3 4 on the other hand....
I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL
I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL
:club::ts:D

The 10-9-6-K-9 hand was a key one for me. I was getting into the kids head, telling him I was drawing and had to decide how much to bet if I hit the river. I had As Jh for the nut flush draw and a gut shot. When the board paired and he tanked I kept asking him if he had the nut flush to throw him off the track that I had the As and was drawing to that. He eventually folded a straight.

Daniel told me to log this he was down to 12,000 and built his way back to the end of level 5 where he currently sits at 23,700 or 23,900 Couldn't quite remember which lol I am so sleep deprieved. Day 2 starts tomorrow at 12:00 pm EST they will play down to approx 100 players so it will be a long session.EDog who came in at the start of level one put his coat on his chair and said "cya later I'am going for a nap". he came back later after level 2 started. He busted Just before the end of level 5, he was more focused on football than poker lolgot great pictures, will post them when I get them done. and as for Daniel, I think there is something between him and Amanda lol, they look pretty cozy :heart:I wish I took JJ up on his offer but it was to late past the deadline lol, he wasn't kidding either he meant it. The poker room manager was there to verfied that he stated the offer.

WPT North American Poker Championship, Day 1c RecapBy BJ NemethAs the weekend comes to a close, the three starting days of the WPT North American Poker Championship are in the books. There were 166 players that started on Sunday (Day 1c), pushing the total field size to 454. That comes in 50 players short of last year's total, but is still larger than expected. Daniel Negreanu, the winningest poker player in Canadian history, took his seat today to take a shot at a major title on Canadian soil. While Negreanu survived the day, he faces a difficult road as he advances to Day 2 with a below-average chip stack. A few of the other big-name players weren't even that fortunate, as Negreanu's friends Erick Lindgren (WSOP Player of the Year) and John Juanda (WSOP Europe Main Event winner) both failed to advance. Carlos Mortensen, the only player in history to win both the WSOP Main Event and the WPT World Championship, also busted out on Day 1c. While the tournament field is set at 454, the official prizepool has yet to be announced, but it is estimated to be worth around $4.4 million. First place should be worth more than $1 million, and the final six players will be featured on the WPT's televised final table on Thursday, October 16th. Here are the top 10 chipleaders from Day 1c: 1. Darus Suharto - 188,0002. Stephen Chidwick - 165,7003. Kenan Zhang - 155,8004. Steve Paul-Ambrose - 136,9005. Dashmir Zyli - 136,9006. Erik Cajelais - 109,8007. K.C. Yuen - 104,3008. Vivek Rajkumar - 99,6009. Gueorgui Tchaouchki - 89,50010. Mike "Timex" McDonald - 86,900Suharto is one of the WSOP's "November Nine," scheduled to resume playing the final table of the WSOP Main Event in less than a month. His 188,000 will put him in second place (behind Day 1b's Jamie Rosen) as the combined field heads to Day 2. Rajkumar, fresh from his victory in the WPT Borgata Poker Open a few weeks ago, is poised to make a deep run here as well. Day 2 begins tomorrow (Monday) at 12:00 noon ET, and play will continue for seven levels (with a dinner break) or until the field reaches 99 players, whichever comes first. Return to WorldPokerTour.com for live coverage, including chip counts, photos, and video interviews with Amanda Leatherman.