*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

its even more confusing than that.Its Brett Sutter we got, son of GM Darryl, nephew of Brent.The Sutter we already had, Brandon, is coach Brent's son. nephew of Darryl.also, both are nephews of Ron, Rich, Duane and Brian.I dont mind being the home of the Sutters when their Dad's want something better for the boys! :club:
I am confused..lol..Ok so Brett Sutter and Brandon Sutter are first cousins??Oh and that Staal kid is pretty good..Eric that is
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

I am confused..lol..Ok so Brett Sutter and Brandon Sutter are first cousins??Oh and that Staal kid is pretty good..Eric that is
ya, first czins.Eric is great. Jared.....getting scratched in the AHL. Im kinda beginning to feel bad for Jared. Must be brutal coming up as #4 after Eric, Marc and Jordan.
He was already demoted to Abbotsford before the trade, why does he have to go on waivers?
not sure but they did..Could be something to do with him being on a conditioning stint earlier.
Pens are gonna light you homos up tonight.Justin Peters is starting, apparently.
Get money down on the under in this game...backups always play well against top teams for some reason. I don't know how it works, call tech support.
Pens are gonna light you homos up tonight.Justin Peters is starting, apparently.
you guys going back to the seive again?speaking of homo's, is Crosby still living with his sugar daddy? He moved out right?Too bad Gonchar left. Who's bed does Malkin sneak into late at night now when he's scared of the boogedy man.
woohooo, Brett Sutter cleared waivers! we get to keep the guy no one else wanted. I never get it, am I supposed to be happy my player cleared waivers?
Marty St. Louis cleared waivers when he was with the Flames. :club:

If your betting the under on this game, your really going against the most recent history. It seems the Canes either score 7, or give up 7, these last 2 weeks.I dont know, could be right, just saying past few games shows different. But that just might be an opp for a good line.just checked, 6 of the last 7 games, the winner alone has scored 7goals or more.