*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

I expect a full game report on Brandon Sutter
Bad game.Unfortunately, continues to dissapoint, clearly wont be a scorer in the NHL.But should make for a decent 4th line centre role, help kill penalties, and responsible in his own end.
Jussi Jokinen has 30 goals??????????
I know, I dont get it either. The guy can score, yes, but I didnt see 30 coming out of him. He's been great as a Cane.Drayson Bowman gets his first 2 goals last night.I really like the possibilities for next year. We're close to getting a sweet injection of youth to go along with some of our existing talent.If we could have drafted 1 or 2, this would almost have been called a good year.

Oh yeah, there was a scoring line last night, I thought you might like.PPG - Drayson Bowman (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: Z. Boychuk (6) & B. Sutter (19)That should make you feel good about the future.

I have Mikael Samuelsson's 30 goals at 25 cents in the FCHL. :club:
I have Samuelsson in the AHL at $0.50. 60 goals for a buck...I like this.
Oh yeah, there was a scoring line last night, I thought you might like.PPG - Drayson Bowman (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: Z. Boychuk (6) & B. Sutter (19)D.BOWMAN(2) unassistedThat should make you feel good about the future.
Yup (FCHL draft pick)
9 points from Eric Staal in 2 games. Got him in another pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They finally smartened up and put him with Chad LaRose. Chad will make any player look good.
I want to kill myself. Every win is like a dagger to the heart.I already had Seguin in a Canes jersey. Lottery FTW!
I knew it. Every 2pts mattered. (in a bad way)One less win, and we'd move down from the #7 pick to the #4 slot, with a 10% shot at Seguin of the Whalers.And if that was a loss to Florida, 3rd!If there is any justice, we win the lottery and pick 3rd anyway.
  • 2 months later...