Instead Of Staking 1 Person, I'll Stake 5 People

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, high roller,I've been busto many times cause I have bankroll managment issues, I love to gamble and play blackjack. I can't play too many hands each month. I want to play at least 1/2 nl and 1000 bucks is way more than enough. please pick me.I have no guarantees that you will get any money back.
a man after my heartunfortunately, im looking for the opposite of me in a stakee

Congrats on being baller enough to be able to loan out 6k!!!I don't need the stake now, but its possible I may need it later if I have to take my money offline for life spending.Hopefully if that is the case, something this generous is offered down the road!

Seth,I don't need a stake at this point in my poker career. But this sounds like a fun opportunity which I would enjoy and also enjoy publishing my progress.I recently won the 3r, last week, which was a boost to my bankroll. I have a tourny coach which is where I credit my tournament success. I currently play 2/4NL and enjoy mixed games where I think a lot of people struggle with draw games. I am not the best player out there, not even close. But I do think at the limits I play I am a winning player.My username on stars is frightDTD. I have no clue how to post my OPR link but if someone is willing to explain it to me I am willing to do that for you. I already have a blog on your website which I have taken a hiadous from and this would be a perfect opportunity for me to get back into it. I think I will be a loyal and positive contributor to your group of 5 and look forward to seeing your top 5!Kevin

Im very interested in being staked-I have been playing online for over 5 years now. I started on Party Poker and dominated cash games there. Lately I mainly play on Pokerstars. But do have accounts on FTP or Bodog. I feel my game has improved drastically over the past year. I would be willing to play Cash games, MTT, or Sittys. Of course its mostly up to you. I would be comfortable at limits of 1/2 or 2/4. I would have no trouble meeting the hands played requirement. I only work part-time roughly 20 hours a week. I do daycare for my son during the day. I feel because of these conditions I have a lot less stress than your average 40hr a week worker. I would play between the hours of 9:00 P.M. and 3:00 A.M. I feel these are great hours to play online because most players are either tired and not thinking clearly or are intoxicated due to alcohol or drugs. I would not drink while playing ever. My Strengths are cash games and MTT.My Weakness is 1 table Sitngos, although that is improving lately. Sharkscope Stats are--278 games played-Avg Profit -$1-Avg Stake $6-Roi 23%OPR link-http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...69D6F2.html?t=2Pokerdb link-http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/he...yer-profile.aspThanks for your time and good luck to whoever u choose!!

I'd be down for this. Would be a big boost to the BR I've ground up from nothing. OPR--clingfreeI have a 100.19% ROI in Sept (77 tourns) in the $4.40 180's on stars according to PT3 Sharkscope shows a 35% roi in the 4.40s lifetime, but only 8% with all sng's. It's safe to say I have improved over the 3+ years I have been playing.I have won a couple of big tourns on FT, but it was before OPR tracked them, I think there might be a thread or 5 on here about them. I will look for them later.I don't have accounts on any site where I have deposited other than PS and FT so I should be able to get rakeback set up anywhere else. Don't know if you can get RB on existing FT accts.
Hey,I'm fairly new to online poker but have been playing poker for almost 7 years. I don't have much in the way of graphs or specs.. hell, I barely know much about how to get em, read em and compare em..I know the math side of the game but not the money management side. I am a true student of the game, watching as much poker as possible AND reading a ton. My goal is to be able to be able to pay the bills via poker and am hoping to stop at nothing to achieve this goal.I know I don't have alot of what your asking for but I have skills, am a sponge for knowledge and am more then willing..
I know I don't have alot of what your asking for but I have skills, am a sponge for knowledge and am more then willing..
the last person they said they were more than willing pressed charges

also, just want to say if you pm'd me before, please just post your info here. I deleted all my pms, I just couldn't look through them all without clicking and clicking and it made me frustrated!

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter psufans2 2,012 $1 $16 13% $2,195 - PokerStars x i have a graph but its not really working all i can say is i really want it as you could prolly tell from the pm so attempt number 2 right here. for the record the graph looks good

also, just want to say if you pm'd me before, please just post your info here. I deleted all my pms, I just couldn't look through them all without clicking and clicking and it made me frustrated!
lol i see that after i post. UMMMMMM that was really long and i cant recover it soooooo ill give you the short version.yadayadayada i really want this blahblahblah i am good at teh pokah. blahblahblah chrozzo HIso ya thats short version but i do want this.HIIII

Okaly dokaly, time to throw my hat into the ring. I currently play 6-max 10NL and Full Tilt and although I'd like to say I'm a winning player, currently I'm not. I am, however, a winning player with rakeback and I feel that many of my losses have been incurred through both running bad/coolers and also through two of my biggest leaks that I've addressed recently, which are: not always concentrating 100% and not quitting at the right time, which have led days that would be substantial wins into substantial losses. However since I've noticed this I've been playing a lot better, talking to myself through every hand to try and constantly make the right decision while being happy to quit while I'm ahead if I know that I'm not going to be playing well if a beat or two puts me behind. I'm running at 20BB/100 so far this month, so you ought to jump on the train before it TP/MM's ;)I already have a blog down in my sig, so that's no dramaI should easily be able to put in >15K hands every month with a few exceptions in the near futureI'd definately call myself a student of the game as eventually I'd like to make this a proper source of incomeI've also played some SNG's/MTT's just as a break from the grind and as a bit of a roll booster sometimes.Sharkscope:sharkscopezw7.th.pngthpix.gifOPR:http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...DA32CC.html?t=2Here's my PT graph since September:fulltiltwn7.th.pngthpix.gifI generally run around 20/17-22/19 fwiwIf you wanna chat to me about anything feel free to shoot a PM or hit me up on AIM/MSN (in my profile)Thanks for the generous offer and I hope whomever you pick does well for you :club:

xxNeutronxx 1,756 $2 $23 6% $3,950 I don't have a sharkscope membership, so I can't break down my 18man games, but my stats for just those are a lot better, and my ROI for $55+ is over 20%. I also have a top 12 finish in a WPT event. I can play around 10 or so hours a day, and will stick to your rules under all circumstances.

I've been looking to get back into poker since a couple months off.Here is my OPR: http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...CD76B7.html?t=2My best game is the 45 man turbos but they can have huge swings. I am also a good MTT player. If I got staked I would be willing to learn cash games also. I have a cardrunners account that I rarely use. My Shark Scope for 45 mans:omg im l337 672 $1 $3 29% $539 Thanks

I am very interested in this opportunity. The majority of my online play outsite of tourneys has been in 1/2 and 2/4 Limit Hold'em and have been fairly successful, but feel just as strong about my NL game.My sharkscope stats for stars (sn scenester09)-Games Played- 1,079Avg. Profit- $2Avg. Stake- $10Avg. ROI- 29%Total Profit- $2336For tilt (sn mkaplan108)-Games Played- 20Avg. Profit- $1Avg. Stake- $3Avg. ROI- -3%Total Profit- $18I also have an Absolute account with rakeback already, but have only logged a few hours of limit.GL to Naked Cowboy on the first stake!!!I am definitely a student of the game and do whatever is necessary to make the stake successful.

Cashed out my online roll for Vegas and paying bills, and I don't know how to post graphs of anything butUsername Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter Steamed Rice 725 $3 $11 25% $2,144 Hot FullTilt I also have pretty poor MTT stats on FTP, but my Stars MTT stats are better, 41% ROI in NLHE tournaments (Degenerasian)...183 tourney sample though :-(Plus I can also play some damn good low limit LO8 cash and am one of the better players in that game. Plus Rakeback on FTP FTW!!!Just throwing my name out there, thanks for considering.