Instead Of Staking 1 Person, I'll Stake 5 People

I have two more slots available which I'll choose tonight.This is not the end-all be-all for my stakes! I might (will probably) have a bunch more 1k stakes coming up soon, so don't get discouraged if I don't grab you this time around.
No public whoring of this one? :club: I want out of this schtick now! J/K.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two more slots available which I'll choose tonight.This is not the end-all be-all for my stakes! I might (will probably) have a bunch more 1k stakes coming up soon, so don't get discouraged if I don't grab you this time around.
GL to the horsies you selectedThis is an awesome idea by many people of FCP. Hope everything goes well
will it be posted in here who gets chosen. or will u just pm them ??? if u havent already chosen them all. PICK ME PICK ME i will make you prouddddddd - i guarantee
Basturd...you just stole my last minute pitch. :club:
I'd like to apply for one these stakes also. Post from previous thread:PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PICK ME!! I'd love to try and take cash games seriously for once and start small and build up. I've been here for ages and I'm sure people who've railed me or whatever can vouch for me and say I deserve a chance and I really like the forum and would love to be involved in something like this.PLEASE PICK ME!! :club:
you and me are very much alike.

Hey guys,I've picked my five people total, one of them is not an FCPer, though, so I cheated a little bit. 1) NakedCowboy2) Sheiky3) psufan4) cbassI appreciate all of the interest, and you can follow their blogs on texasholdem.com to see how they fare. There's a 99.9% chance I'll be giving out a few more 1k stakes later this month, so please don't be discouraged if I didn't pick you this time.

Hey guys,I've picked my five people total, one of them is not an FCPer, though, so I cheated a little bit. 1) NakedCowboy2) Sheiky3) psufan4) cbassI appreciate all of the interest, and you can follow their blogs on texasholdem.com to see how they fare. There's a 99.9% chance I'll be giving out a few more 1k stakes later this month, so please don't be discouraged if I didn't pick you this time.
rigged. ha. na, gl to you and them.

Weeeee!! Thanks for the opportunity. Here we come 5-10! (hopefully one day)This should be a lot of fun and a lot of hard work. I am very eager to get started and see how I do. I am starting out at 25nl probably 3-4 tabling.EDIT: I will be playing on texasholdem.com. Might mix in some HU too if I can.

GL horsies. 4 legs and 2 ears etc.Ima sleep, but will deffo be keeping tabs via blogs.
i promise both hilarity and strategy in my blog. my focus for the stake is to be HU and 6-max NL with a smattering of split pot limit games thrown in. i will be playing primarily on Cake, which helps keep this separate from the remainder of my roll on full tilt.

well since everyone else is posting there plans i guess i will do the same. first i would like to say thank you very much to seth this is much appreciated.Ill be playing on rpm poker and the starting focus will be at .25 nl at 6 max games while most likely 4 tabling.

well since everyone else is posting there plans i guess i will do the same. first i would like to say thank you very much to seth this is much appreciated.Ill be playing on rpm poker and the starting focus will be at .25 nl at 6 max games while most likely 4 tabling.
nice that you got it bro gl keep us updated how it goes

Wow...this seems awesome. I wish I had the time to do even apply for this. But my work schedule is so off right now and maybe if you continue this next month I'll try to sell myself for this.I think I would be a sweet candidate for this but yeah...another time.