Coaching/staking- Cash Games

Did I like... get selected yet?
Definitely not making a decision until tomorrow at the earliest since my fellow stakers are currently throwing darts at Dave and Busters.Honestly not sure exactly what to do with Cardcore now offering 4 more stakes. We assumed he would make his decision today and the rest could apply here. But now I assume there are going to be people applying for both stakes.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 3.37ptbb/100 over 100K+ hands between 25nl and 50nl is pretty good.Thanks, I really appreciate this support Wandi! Glad to see SOMEONE has some sense around here. I'm already the #1 horse in this stable though.
Oh alright.. Ya I've never talked to you but I randomly click people's blogs when I see them on forums and have read through yours more than once cause you have some sexy graphs :club:
Oh alright.. Ya I've never talked to you but I randomly click people's blogs when I see them on forums and have read through yours more than once cause you have some sexy graphs :club:
That's cause he has sexy money.
I think 3.37ptbb/100 over 100K+ hands between 25nl and 50nl is pretty good.Thanks, I really appreciate this support Wandi! Glad to see SOMEONE has some sense around here. I'm already the #1 horse in this stable though.
1ny3v9.jpg
patience is the mark of a good playerjust saying...
ISAP and you know thisss
Definitely not making a decision until tomorrow at the earliest since my fellow stakers are currently throwing darts at Dave and Busters.Honestly not sure exactly what to do with Cardcore now offering 4 more stakes. We assumed he would make his decision today and the rest could apply here. But now I assume there are going to be people applying for both stakes.
I was joking. FWIW I'm just applying here, I'm sure Cardcore is a great player but I've seen you guys talk strat more and more coaches = more point of views for me to learn from. I'm in a good spot with not needing the money to live on right now, so dropping down isn't the end of the world!

Hey i am interested in the coaching/ stakingI am a 100nl 6 max reg at PS and have worked my way up from an intiial deposit of 100 bucks all the way up to 200nl full ring where i have never been able to progress past because of running bad, playing poorly/ withdrawing moneyI never risk more than 5% of my br on cashgames etc. so getting to that level wasnt because of taking shotsI have most experience with full ring but have been playing almost exclusively 6 max since march of this year with mixed results so far.. PM me if you want to stake/coach me i am very interested, i usually put in at least 15k hands a month in.Picture1-1.png

I'd like to mention that I'm pretty sure every single other candidate has been chosen by Seth and I'm the only candidate left.copy/paste ftwOkaly dokaly, time to throw my hat into the ring. I currently play 6-max 10NL and Full Tilt and although I'd like to say I'm a winning player, currently I'm not. I am, however, a winning player with rakeback and I feel that many of my losses have been incurred through both running bad/coolers and also through two of my biggest leaks that I've addressed recently, which are: not always concentrating 100% and not quitting at the right time, which have led days that would be substantial wins into substantial losses. However since I've noticed this I've been playing a lot better, talking to myself through every hand to try and constantly make the right decision while being happy to quit while I'm ahead if I know that I'm not going to be playing well if a beat or two puts me behind. I'm running at 20BB/100 so far this month, so you ought to jump on the train before it TP/MM's ;)I've also played some SNG's/MTT's just as a break from the grind and as a bit of a roll booster sometimes.Sharkscope:sharkscopezw7.th.pngthpix.gifOPR:http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...DA32CC.html?t=2Here's my PT graph since September:fulltiltwn7.th.pngthpix.gifI generally run around 20/17-22/19 fwiwIf you wanna chat to me about anything feel free to shoot a PM or hit me up on AIM/MSN (in my profile)Thanks for the generous offer and I hope whomever you pick does well for you :)Anyways, you guys are challenge thread regs anyways, so you probably already know how much of a donk I am :club:

I'd like to mention that I'm pretty sure every single other candidate has been chosen by Seth and I'm the only candidate left.
??? I can assure you we aren't just taking leftovers. The staking arrangements (and coaching) are much different and I guess there might be some people that need to decide which one would be better for them.
??? I can assure you we aren't just taking leftovers. The staking arrangements (and coaching) are much different and I guess people need to decide which one would be better for them.
I guess I fail at sarcasm and comprehension :club:
Hey i am interested in the coaching/ stakingI am a 100nl 6 max reg at PS and have worked my way up from an intiial deposit of 100 bucks all the way up to 200nl full ring where i have never been able to progress past because of running bad, playing poorly/ withdrawing moneyI never risk more than 5% of my br on cashgames etc. so getting to that level wasnt because of taking shotsI have most experience with full ring but have been playing almost exclusively 6 max since march of this year with mixed results so far.. PM me if you want to stake/coach me i am very interested, i usually put in at least 15k hands a month in.Picture1-1.png
What's your screen name?