Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

<3Although I'm not sure if I've quelled speculation that I'm not incognito serge yet....Ninja Edit: Welcome to the hallowed halls of my sig Danny :club:
woot! Guess I'll have to turn signatures on...
'engogneato'
That one might actually work. neato.
From a professional handicapper. I couldnt have worded it better myself:The fact that the Canadiens are still in the playoff hunt is a bigger mystery than Justin Bieber's popularity. The Habs have been living off their goaltending, shootouts and the power-play and that's how they've won games this season. However, with Cammalleri and Bergeron on the rack that power-play has suffered and will likely continue to do so. The Habs only shot here is once again a goaltender standing on his head and even that might not help. Aside from the reeling Oilers, this is the biggest mismatch the NHL has to offer and that's all there is to it. The Canadiens continue to get badly outplayed on a nightly basis, usually giving up about a 3-1 ratio in scoring chances and somehow hanging in there. If this team makes the playoffs, which is highly unlikely, Jaroslav Halak should be the league's MVP because without him, Montreal might have less wins than the Oilers. Against the Capitals, not even Chris Angel could make this illusion work. Play: Washington –1½ +1.66 (Risking
Serge curse! Can't believe the caps came back from a 5-2 deficit in the 3rd period though to force OT where the lost.
Serge curse! Can't believe the caps came back from a 5-2 deficit in the 3rd period though to force OT where the lost.
HAHAHAHA...that's Brian who wrote that. He should stick to football.
  • 3 weeks later...

Something I just found out today..Reason number 74 to hate Sidney Crosby:His father was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens in 1984..He was drafted 240 out of 250 players that year...As we all know the number one pick that year was none other than, Crosby's landlord....MARIO LEMIEUX..Pretty weird stuff

Troy was a goalie.
yup...surprised i never knew this...The irony of his father being drafted the same year as Mario is pretty amazing.
yup...surprised i never knew this...The irony of his father being drafted the same year as Mario is pretty amazing.
I sat next to him on a plane once. Was too shy to talk to him, though.
  • 2 weeks later...

Listening to the afternoon drive show on 640 , Crosby is getting thrashed for his antics last night.

Listening to the afternoon drive show on 640 , Crosby is getting thrashed for his antics last night.
It was talked about on Pittsburgh radio as well. They mentioned Crosby only went ape shit on Hank and Howard because it would of looked bad for him cross check his own teammates.
It was talked about on Pittsburgh radio as well. They mentioned Crosby only went ape shit on Hank and Howard because it would of looked bad for him cross check his own teammates.
hahaha

People get upset that Crosby has a whiny , chippy , unsportsmanlike persona...But time and time again he does these things to grow that persona..People forget that he suckered punch an Atlanta player in the nuts last year...No suspension obviously.

• 1 month later...

just joined an exclusive Facebook group, where you have to be invited to join...Only Leaf fans allowed...I love it..SUCK IT ..OLE OLE OLE OLE LOSERS LOSERSOLE OLE OLE OLE LOSERS LOSERS

just joined an exclusive Facebook group, where you have to be invited to join...Only Leaf fans allowed...I love it..SUCK IT ..OLE OLE OLE OLE LOSERS LOSERSOLE OLE OLE OLE LOSERS LOSERS
....aaaaand the "We have Leprosy" group drops to #2.
Just curious...How exactly will you kill yourself if the Habs somehow win the Cup?

OLE OLE OLE OLE MONTREAL FANS ARE DUMBOLE OLE OLE OLE THEY ARE ALL LOSERSOLE OLE OLE OLE THE LOOTING GOT PUT OFF ONE MORE DAYOLE OLE OLE OLE THE LOSERS WILL LOSE GAME 7.NANA NANA NANANANA HEY HEY HEY YOU ALL SUCK