Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

You are probably too young too remember the worst trade in Leafs history, where we shipped Russ Courtnall to the Habs for the late tough guy John Kordic.
I used to watch the leafs 'religiously' as a kid but that pretty much killed my interest in the team for a while
You gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get into this boy's hole...
sure you areRoses are reds violets are gayThe Pens wont be playing hockey in mayI hate the sens, the habs and pensI rather cheer for a bunch of hensThis is my thread to go and ventI also should not lose my rentDale, Zach and Gruven are a bunch of foolsBut in the real world i still think they are cools
sure you areRoses are reds violets are gayThe Pens wont be playing hockey in mayI hate the sens, the habs and pensI rather cheer for a bunch of hensThis is my thread to go and ventI also should not lose my rentDale, Zach and Gruven are a bunch of foolsBut in the real world i still think they are cools
Awesome! :club:
Perhaps your best poetry yet....

The biggest morons in hockey got egg on their face last night.With about 5 minutes to go, the poutine eating idiots at the forum started their NA NA NA NA chant, this inspired the Leafs and boom tie game...Suckers..Thanks for the point poutine lovers.

The biggest morons in hockey got egg on their face last night.With about 5 minutes to go, the poutine eating idiots at the forum started their NA NA NA NA chant, this inspired the Leafs and boom tie game...Suckers..Thanks for the point poutine lovers.
We don't mind giving to the needy. It's tax deductible.
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY OH SHIT..
OOps, wait, never mind, it's okay. WE WON ANYWAY. :club: How sad is your existence as a leaf fan when you have to take a 'moral victory' in Montreal winning against you in OT instead of regulation?
OOps, wait, never mind, it's okay. WE WON ANYWAY. :club: How sad is your existence as a leaf fan when you have to take a 'moral victory' in Montreal winning against you in OT instead of regulation?
winning in OT is fluke...We got to OT by fighting hard in a game that we didnt really play all that well..We will win our share of OT games..What the poutine eating moron fans did on Saturday is going down in history as the biggest stupidity in all of sports.
winning in OT is fluke...We got to OT by fighting hard in a game that we didnt really play all that well..We will win our share of OT games..What the poutine eating moron fans did on Saturday is going down in history as the biggest stupidity in all of sports.
I guess that's why they use OT in the playoffs.
I guess that's why they use OT in the playoffs.
there you go again Mr Poutine eating Habs fan.Do they play mickey mouse 4 on 4 games in the playoffs? where after 5 minutes 85% of the TEAM just sits and watch...??Loser
there you go again Mr Poutine eating Habs fan.Do they play mickey mouse 4 on 4 games in the playoffs? where after 5 minutes 85% of the TEAM just sits and watch...??Loser
No they don't go to 4-4 in the playoffs because teams that lack talent (like the Leafs) are opposed to it. Not that the playoffs and the Leafs should be discussed together anyway.
No they don't go to 4-4 in the playoffs because teams that lack talent (like the Leafs) are opposed to it. Not that the playoffs and the Leafs should be discussed together anyway.
Well played? I think so.

Ladies and gentleman EXHIBIT A:The Montreal Canadiens have ONLY one win in regulation this year, and 8 total losses..the Leafs have one win in regulation BUT only 7 total losses..in two less games played ....Hence the Poutine CAC midgets are a shit team.