Bluff Magazine Awards-vote For Fcp

A year ago I would have disagreed that this is the best poker forum, at least strat-wise. And in a lot of ways 2 + 2 has this place crushed; they have a lot of posters there who just know way more about poker than the guys here. But I simply couldn't take it anymore; there's so much ****ing noise...every stat post has about a million complete moneys who not only don't know what they're talking about but are smug, elitist dicks about their completely terrible advice, and most of them are never corrected. It's just too big to be useful, generally. So, I guess I like it here best, now.

I voted for FCP as the best poker forum.I was disappointed that I couldn't vote for me as the best poker player.
I voted for you. Now all you have to do is YOUR part and change your name to 'no opinion'...
Done....
A year ago I would have disagreed that this is the best poker forum, at least strat-wise. And in a lot of ways 2 + 2 has this place crushed; they have a lot of posters there who just know way more about poker than the guys here. But I simply couldn't take it anymore; there's so much ****ing noise...every stat post has about a million complete moneys who not only don't know what they're talking about but are smug, elitist dicks about their completely terrible advice, and most of them are never corrected. It's just too big to be useful, generally. So, I guess I like it here best, now.
totally agree. the strat is prob better at 2+2 but the amount of annoying, condescending, 20K+ post poster-worshippers, loser, dicks gets on my nerves a bit.
I voted for 2p2. I like to vote as unbiased as possible and 2p2 strat (and BBV) is way better.Favorite player = Tom DwanNo idea what to put for favorite blog.
BAN!!!!

Done, pretty standard.To bad I can't vote for the Two Jacks in a Hole podcast. I swear they discuss poker every episode...be it prerecorded on tape and used as a commercial. Nevertheless, they do discuss/mention/acknowledge there is something called poker.Jan