New Pad Tonight...

Why is Clonie Gowen on all these poker shows? I understand she had a big score this year at Bellagio, but before that she really didn't do anything. I mean I see how its easy to market good looking female poker players since the majority of players are male, but seriously lets get some new woman poker players on TV.What I'm trying to say is more Erica Schoenberg please.

**SPOILER WARNING**LOLLL HOW THE F*CK DID CLONIE WIN THIS???
I passed out halfway through. Thanks though, now I can delete it from the dvr and make more room for Art Mann Presents and Three Sheets. I'm a whore for Mojo & HDNet.Tom.

The only reason clonie won is cuz everyone else played horribly into her bigger hands.Matasow pushing with ATC clonie takes him out with A10, Hellmuth raises with Aj gets reraised by Clonies Ak and then Hellmuth way overpushes all in and Clonie calls and wins crippling him.Then heads up she played pretty well bluffing at the right times. But Phil Laak played the worst heads up ever. Limp folding a lot. Min raising a ton and folding to getting min reraised. Finnally clonies K8 beat Laaks A3 AIPF cuz clonie had such a massive lead at this point.Hellmuth should have taken it down easily if he played normally. He made a big mistake and ranted about it forever saying he scouted clonie and thought she raised there with A low a lot so he shoved that AJ. He could have probably layed it down and waited for a better spot.

Gavin's such a dick at the poker table. I have a suspicion this is his general demeanor when in stressful situations and drinking.
i tihnk you are pretty wrong of your assessment here. Gavin did nothing dick like

Gavin comes off as the type that can be a dick at the table, but this PAD wasn't an example of that. He was extremely blunt, but truthful and right in defending Clonie. While his tone might have been dickish, the nature of his argument makes him a non-dick.

**SPOILER WARNING**LOLLL HOW THE F*CK DID CLONIE WIN THIS???
WTF? I've watched the first 3 episodes so far, and she's been horrible. LOLpoker.Mark

Phil Hellmuth is terrible at poker.Clonie Gowen is terrible at poker.Mike Matusow is terrible at poker.David Williams is terrible at poker.Phil Laak kind of knows what he's doing when playing poker.Gavin Smith kind of knows what he's doing when playing poker.**** the tourney format, stick with cash games every week PAD.Dammit.

I was actually more impressed with Williams than I have been lately. But yeah, I'm all for them sticking with the cash game format :)Mark

456th on the cash game vote.

i tihnk you are pretty wrong of your assessment here. Gavin did nothing dick like
It's not the way he defended Clonie or PH. If you listen behind Ali's commentary, you'll hear him ask if they had to go to the Bellagio to get his drink. He makes several comments throughout the episode that lead me to believe he's a dick at the table. Just to be clear, I'm a dick at the table too.

I am still a novice but laak's heads up was about the worst form of play possible. He played like the table was ten handed. I really like Laak but lost a little respect for his poker game. I have zero accomplishments in poker but do not have any problem putting down his play. So bad. I think he was on tilt from losing all the insurance bets.

Was it just me, or did Clonie seem like she genuinely didn't like Phil Laak when it got down to heads-up? She didn't say a word the whole time, and acted very cold to him after beating him. Wonder if there is some bad blood there?