Newsweek Article On Palin

Kerry had a different set of smarts.The smarts that has him throwing someone else's medals over the fence at the anti-war protest, that way he could bring out the real medals when he ran for office.And the smarts to ignore how crazy Theresa is in order to hitch his wagon to that gravy cart.Kerry... a special kind of man.And Algore, you can call him dumb if you want to, but he invented a global scare, created a business that sells nothing but feelings and is cashing in on the fear he created with a make believe hoax that was mostly spread on the interweb he claimed he built. And to make matter even more better, he lives in the most wasteful mansion he can afford, and gets a full pass from the people that will not admit that this goober is making millions making them look like fools.No, these men should have a special wing named after them in the school of political scumbags.
you do have a special talent for clarifying the issues! Ive got to get into your home game!
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. You don't have to be an elitist to understand that one gets a better education at Yale than at Matanusksa-Susitna College. Otherwise everyone would be trying to get into MSC.
ORLY? It depends on what you think an education's purpose is. I went to a small (although highly rated) engineering school and I guarantee you I got a better education than Yale offered. I know nothing about M-S college and wouldnt be so presumptuous and elitist to make a claim either way. Yale and Harvard undergraduate schools are notorious for having no fail policies. Once youre in youve got to be a total screw up to not graduate.
"He considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible," Ortiz added. "That is why Sen. Obama supports media-ownership caps, network neutrality, public broadcasting, as well as increasing minority ownership of broadcasting and print outlets."This will have the exact same effects as the fairness doctrine. Just because he doesn't call it the fairness doctine doesn't change it from doing what it does.
"He considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible," Ortiz added. "That is why Sen. Obama supports media-ownership caps, network neutrality, public broadcasting, as well as increasing minority ownership of broadcasting and print outlets."This will have the exact same effects as the fairness doctrine. Just because he doesn't call it the fairness doctine doesn't change it from doing what it does.
network neutrality, lmao. If there was ever a code word for the Fairness Doctrine thats it. And of course by neutrality he means Err America.
network neutrality, lmao. If there was ever a code word for the Fairness Doctrine thats it. And of course by neutrality he means Err America.
From DrudgeFLASH: MSNBC's RACHEL MADDOW beats CNN's KING, 9PM ET 9/15-19/081,720,000 to 1,678,000...
Wat? Probably you don't know what network neutrality is. It has nothing to do with the fairness doctrine. A neutral broadband network is one that is free of restrictions on the kinds of equipment that may be attached, on the modes of communication allowed, which does not restrict content, sites or platforms, and where communication is not unreasonably degraded by other communication streamsVirtually everyone involved with the internet is in support of this, except the service providers who want to restrict certain kinds of use of the internet or charge more for types of traffic.
How. Explain how your claim of government deciding which programs we get to hear is realized by Obama's stance on media ownership caps and public broadcasting.
Wat? Probably you don't know what network neutrality is. It has nothing to do with the fairness doctrine. A neutral broadband network is one that is free of restrictions on the kinds of equipment that may be attached, on the modes of communication allowed, which does not restrict content, sites or platforms, and where communication is not unreasonably degraded by other communication streamsVirtually everyone involved with the internet is in support of this, except the service providers who want to restrict certain kinds of use of the internet or charge more for types of traffic.
context is everything. His entire statement was about broadcast media, not the internet.
Wat? Probably you don't know what network neutrality is. It has nothing to do with the fairness doctrine. A neutral broadband network is one that is free of restrictions on the kinds of equipment that may be attached, on the modes of communication allowed, which does not restrict content, sites or platforms, and where communication is not unreasonably degraded by other communication streamsVirtually everyone involved with the internet is in support of this, except the service providers who want to restrict certain kinds of use of the internet or charge more for types of traffic.1097285233_8556.jpg
FYP
The rest of what you said was basically to deny that she is being presented to us as a 'regular folk' kind of person.
wow you really need to brush up on your comprehension because I said nothing of the kind.
Really? What you said was:
Nobody I know is voting for her because of her lack of intellectual qualifications or because she is mediocre.
And the other thing you said was:
I'm voting for Sarah because she's a mom. She knows what it's like to be a mom. I heard this many time about Hillary and I bet he didn't have a problem with it then. What is wrong with a woman finding someone she can identify with? It's OK for blacks to vote for Barry for the same reason.
Which again is putting words in my mouth, so I don't feel the need to respond to that one.
How. Explain how your claim of government deciding which programs we get to hear is realized by Obama's stance on media ownership caps and public broadcasting.
Who is going to be displaced by all the new Public Broadcasting Stations? I guess you probably consider PBS radio neutral.
context is everything. His entire statement was about broadcast media, not the internet.
He was speaking about modern communications, of which the internet is a part; network neutrality is an important issue in that realm, and is without a doubt what Obama was talking about there. The Gibson photo is funny, but this is not a term which has any ambiguity associated with it. The censorship accusation is still completely unfounded FUD.
Who is going to be displaced by all the new Public Broadcasting Stations? I guess you probably consider PBS radio neutral.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about now. Displaced by PBS? What? :club: No one is stopping private broadcasts by supporting public radio.

RE: Vbnautlis and Copernicus talking about Ivy league education vs. other schools.I went to Junior College before I finished at a State University. I hands down had better teachers and got a better education at the J.C.Now granted I went to the highest rated J.C. in the state at the time, and the University was top 25 business schools in the country when I went there, which was an absolute joke, who knows where they get their ratings from.

Really? What you said was:And the other thing you said was: Which again is putting words in my mouth, so I don't feel the need to respond to that one.
Thanks for proving my point.

Is Sarah Palin trying to prove she is a female copy of George W Bush?Now, she is shutting reporters out of her meeting with world leaders. CNN, taking the high road, pulled their TV coverage of the event. The AP complained loudly too and was told to sit on it Potzi.Looks like she has mastered the "pretend the media does not exist" strategy early.

Is Sarah Palin trying to prove she is a female copy of George W Bush?Now, she is shutting reporters out of her meeting with world leaders. CNN, taking the high road, pulled their TV coverage of the event. The AP complained loudly too and was told to sit on it Potzi.Looks like she has mastered the "pretend the media does not exist" strategy early.
Yeah, I guess she doesn't want to give away the secrets to her diplomatic prowess; unfortunately we don't get to see the master at work.
I don't for the life of me understand why Sara Palin would not want the MSM to cover her meeting. After all, they have proven perfectly objective and reasonable in their coverage of her since her nomination.
Of course the correct thing to do is have the press handy to show the world how important you are because you have been chosen to run for office.The fact that she has no official capacity, nor does she officially speak for the government means nothing. She should be showing off like Obama in Germany.It would help many 'undecided' voters if she bad mouthed the countryOh wait, sorry, I had the democrat strategy website up, my bad.The correct thing to do is downplay the importance of meaningless meetings
Of course the correct thing to do is have the press handy to show the world how important you are because you have been chosen to run for office.The fact that she has no official capacity, nor does she officially speak for the government means nothing. She should be showing off like Obama in Germany.It would help many 'undecided' voters if she bad mouthed the countryOh wait, sorry, I had the democrat strategy website up, my bad.The correct thing to do is downplay the importance of meaningless meetings
if I thought for one second this was her thinking then I would say ok. But I dont and I dont think even you think this is what is going on.Zealous is much more on the mark....she thinks the MSM is being too hard on her so she is limiting access.Of course Zealous, if she cant handle the scrutiny from the press how exactly is she supposed to be able to handle being VP? I guess the press is only relevant if they dont question you.