It Isn't A Lot But It's Somethin'

Pulled this out of a P5's thread.... Cliff Notes:This bill will force the UIGEA to only go into effect for Sports betting only, which is already illegal under the wire act. It will be give us months to years of time to work without fear of the US market being closed to Internet poker. Still lots of work to be done. The bill now goes to a vote from the full house. If it passes, then it will be done in the Senate, and then must be signed into law by the President. However, this bill alone existing will force the regulators to respect it. Today was a small but important victory for Internet Poker. Thanks to all who called and helped.Bryan SpadaroPoker Players Alliance

Pulled this out of a P5's thread.... Cliff Notes:This bill will force the UIGEA to only go into effect for Sports betting only, which is already illegal under the wire act. It will be give us months to years of time to work without fear of the US market being closed to Internet poker. Still lots of work to be done. The bill now goes to a vote from the full house. If it passes, then it will be done in the Senate, and then must be signed into law by the President. However, this bill alone existing will force the regulators to respect it. Today was a small but important victory for Internet Poker. Thanks to all who called and helped.Bryan SpadaroPoker Players Alliance
Any step foward for poker is good news! :club::ts:D :D :4h
Wow I actually know Bryan, he's renting out the apartment we have behind our house. I knew he worked for the PPA and played some poker but I didn't realize he was this big a part of it. I should probably have talked to him more before I came back to school
Wow I actually know Bryan, he's renting out the apartment we have behind our house. I knew he worked for the PPA and played some poker but I didn't realize he was this big a part of it. I should probably have talked to him more before I came back to school
Brag, imo