Happy Birthday Jennifer Tilly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way she's 50. Really? I need to check this one....(IMDB)...wow, she's 50. If my wife looks like that when she's 50, I'm going to be a pretty happy guy.
Wait til your 50, marry a 25 year old and then you don't need to worry about it.
How are there still people that don't know Tilly is old? We talk about this ALL the time.She's still yummy imo :club:Mark
Agreed. Also...her rack is only like 15 years old...to quote the great Kenny Tran.."If you look at it in a scientist's sorta way"
God that pocket kings will never get old. the faces are classic. Everyone agrees Ivey nails it, but harmen and EDog are awesome too. I start laughing every time.
Not to mention her heaving chest giving off a HUGE tell the whole time...obv hard to keep those puppies nailed down when you flop a monster.
Not to mention her heaving chest giving me a HUGE tell the whole time...obv hard to keep my puppy nailed down when I flop a monster looking at those puppies!
fyp
God that pocket kings will never get old. the faces are classic. Everyone agrees Ivey nails it, but harmen and EDog are awesome too. I start laughing every time.
All their faces are classic, LOOOOOOOOOOL.... But Jennifer Harman kinda looks like she feels bad for her. This vid is priceless imo.
Might need to find a copy of "Let it Ride" and do a little "celebrating" tonight...
Can someone find a picture of her from that movie cause she was hotttttttttt!!!I tried to find one, but couldn't. :club: